Incoming happening: WAR IN MYANMAR, aka Burma

MSM has been pushing it HARD in France, with celebrities going there to talk about it and call to support the "Rohingyas", and give them monies. According to them, the Rohingyas are poor innocent muslims being slaughtered, literally genocided, with helicopters flying over cities and shooting at people.

But some reports differ. Some say there's no actual slaughter, instead, they're being kicked out of the country. They say they're the worst of the worst, being a pain in the ass for a long time, and they're pretty much the jews of Myanmar, on top of being muslims. And then there's a story about the Rohingyas siding with the British during the colonial era, claiming all lands as theirs, oppressing the Buddhists they belonged to, slaughtering them, burning their temples, raping their women. Some say the country is at war against wahhabi terrorist groups backed by Saudi Arabia and NATO. Some say it has to do with a seaport built by the Chinese in Myanmar, and oil trade.

You know the drill:
>hide the history and the economical interests
>push fake testimonies to demonize the enemy, and paint others as innocent victims
>tell people this war is "necessary", that we have a "moral duty" to intervene
>broadcast the lies 24/7, let no debate take place, leave no room for denial

The whole thing is a travesty. This is the same thing that happened with Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, the same campaigns, the same useful idiots. Don't fall for it Sup Forums.

If you want to learn more, read this: gearoidocolmain.org/rohingya-psyops-us-covert-war-myanmar/

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-islam-radicalism/one-in-five-indonesian-students-support-islamic-caliphate-survey-idUSKBN1D20KW
reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-politics-idUSKBN1842GE
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/30/west-papua-independence-petition-is-rebuffed-at-un
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/30/west-papua-independence-petition-is-rebuffed-at-un
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My positions is Burma is a shithole and we should let it rot.

Glad I'm not the only one to have realized this, though it's hard to avoid it, it's been on all channels and radios all day, with useful nigger related face everywhere. They preparing people to accept it.

Looks like it's going to happen real, real soon.

Worse thing is, NATO is in on it. We're ALL going.

*blocks your war plans*

They'll have a real tough time getting any sympathy going for Muslims considering what you guys are dealing with on the homefront. This could backfire bigly

>You will live to see frenchy arse fucked hard again by south asian peasants

No

So is France gonna recolonize Indochina?

youre on your own nigger, fool us once.

>They'll have a real tough time getting any sympathy going for Muslims

It's now commonly accepted in France that the real victims of French terror attacks are muslims, because they're unjustly held responsible, and their religion inaccurately represented. Some go as far as claiming it's a conspiracy by whites to frame muslims.

They have no issue getting the sympathy from all the useful idiots.

NATO officially supports the Rohingya Liberation Organization, which also sends fighters to ISIS through India.

We're all going user, this is the new Syria/Afghanistan.

Burma was part of British Raj, dumbass.

I don't expect conservatives to fight for Burma's freedom from muslims since they don't do it here.

are you saying burmese arent asian or are yo saying the frogs didnt start vietnam and get BTFO

Need more proof.

Whats the strategic interest of Burma?

You're confusing Indochina, aka Vietnam+Laos+Cambodia. It wasn't peasants either, it was a full-blown army, I think you're confusing with the US in Vietnam.

I swear to god you commies are retarded fuck you don't even know you supported the Vietnamese against the frenchc in the lead up to the us Vietnam war. Fuck man you commies even won that war should be like the poster child of how peasants armed with aks can beat the evil capitalist

There has never been a single war where everybody joined and even if they did they may have not even intervened. People here only talks about independence.

Burma is in Southern Asia, fucking imbecilic retarded "man".

Pissing of the Chinese, I guess. More CIA destabilization.

When I said we're all going, I mean it's not just the French. We're all paying for it anyway.

China will grow larger

China has BIG plans

Ah, Birma.
The last country visited by Clarkson, Hammond and May in a string of Top Gear specials.
Syria and Ukraine were the previous two host nations.
Ain't that convenient.

And tiny dicks.

Greater Bangladesh when?

>Rohingyas

I heard said that they did the usual muslim thing.
That is to say promote terrorism, demanding special privileges and conducting various misdeeds in the name of Allah.

Eventually the Buddhist burmese majority got sick of it and decided to remove kebab.

If that is indeed true, I don't really see what's wrong with what the Burmese are doing.

It’s a catch 22. On one side you have communists pretending to be democrats and the other side you have Muslims.

>If that is indeed true, I don't really see what's wrong with what the Burmese are doing.
Same as Gadaffi and others: they aren't doing anything wrong, simply defending their interests, but you're not allowed to do that anymore.

Well, keep the francafrique up and running is also the core interest of modern France republic. Gaddafi was just too cocky and got steamrolled by France

Yep, its complete bullshit.

And Indonesia is next. Mark my fucking words, a major proxy war is going to be fought there between the West/Saudi Arabia (Muslim majority supporters) against China (Han Chinese/non-Muslim minorities), and this place is going to make the Balkans look like a fucking game of Softball by comparison.

>Largest economy in South East Asia
>Muslim dominant country
>Persecuted Han Chinese large minority
>Buddhist large minority
>Hindu large minority
>Protestant minority
>Catholic minority
>all these religious/ethnic minorities are intermingled in stronghold enclaves within each island (think: "give back rightful clay")
>West Papua New Guinea wants independence
>Other medium-tier islands want independence
>Indonesia is nothing more than a collection of former sovereign islands bound together only by being former Dutch colonies
>1 in 5 Indonesian Muslims now believe in a caliphate, no doubt backed by the West/Israel/Saudi Arabia
>China is closely watching persecuted Han Chinese minority, continues to mingle in the nearby South China Sea
>Han Chinese mayor of Jakharta ousted from seat and arrested, replaced by nationalist Muslim
>Indonesian Muslims are now fighting against anti-Western Duterte in the island of Mindanao, in the Philippines (hmmm really makes you think)

Oh yes, Burma and Mindanao/PI are just the warm-up, Indonesia is where the real meat is going to be at. Keep an eye on this fucking country, its going to be brutal.

>If that is indeed true, I don't really see what's wrong with what the Burmese are doing.
Are you burmese or do you have a burmese gf? These crimes against humanity only increases the migration to sweden

do have any links i can read up on?

No links, just his fantasy fiction written in Chinese.

just like in my civilization games

The dragon is coming for you , sand nigger

prepare your anus.

t. sandnigger

PLS HELP THE BUDDHISTS :(
WE LOVE JESUS TOO

t.larping Zhang in mutt land.

will anything happen in africa?

>Rohingyas
NO
SUCH
THING

It will always be Burma to me

reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-islam-radicalism/one-in-five-indonesian-students-support-islamic-caliphate-survey-idUSKBN1D20KW

reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-politics-idUSKBN1842GE

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/30/west-papua-independence-petition-is-rebuffed-at-un

Heres just a few samples of Indonesia. Theres plenty more out there ethnic, religious and Han Chinese vs Locals in many other places.

I used to think "man those Rohingyas have it rough" then I looked into the history of them in Burma. They deserve their genocide.

Let's archive it

>theguardian com/world/2017/sep/30/west-papua-independence-petition-is-rebuffed-at-un
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/30/west-papua-independence-petition-is-rebuffed-at-un

Heres a few samples you can read here...

nothing burger

thx

Youre on the wrong board, Abdul. Nobody likes Muslims, not whites nor Asians. Nobody in their right mind is going to side with sandniggers over Asians.

>Reuters
>Guardian
>reliable sources
Zhang, please. You paranoid Chinks got to stop thinking everyone is plotting against you all the time. You guys are the oppressors in this century.

Kill the retard bengalis

And nobody in their right mind will trust a yellow Jews(aka chinks) so what's your point?

When you piss off the actual religion of peace, you deserve what's coming.

Will India be ok with NATO fucking around in its backyard?