Rational Sexual Preference

First, let's clear one thing up: while instincts exist, they are limited to PHYSICAL reflexes,
including speech.

That is, one's disposition towards sexuality is entirely rational- from imitation to a fully thought out sexual philosophy- with most people being a compromise between these 2 extremes. If you shirk the notion that you choose your sexual philosophy, then you're doomed to living a sexual philosophy that you believe you can't change- when you can.

Given that Sup Forums skews towards both asociality and high intelligence, Sup Forums is predisposed to thinking in lieu of imitation. And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family, a Pollack's sexual philosophy skews towards traps- traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women, without the detriment of children or the female temperament.

You are a man, be rational.

Wife is spayed.
How's that for rational?

I love Anzu.

>Anzu

We're going to get married one day.

are you a fingol?

It hurts me and makes me jealous that she has a dude, but at the same time I am happy for her, as it seems they get along well.

Disagree.

Traps are, for the artifice, still fundamentally males. Sexual experiences of such type, and other deviant types, although intriguing from a novelty seeking standpoint -- which is closely tied the fluctuations of the libido -- are nothing more than joyrides and serve no ultimate purpose, as they serve neither for the main purpose of sex (reproduction), nor for other secondary useful effects, which is building and celebrating intimacy with your partner, being that such a deviant relationship as one with a trap, no matter how affeminate or embodying of the traditional female role, will never provide the proper genetic or psychological platform for a fruitful and stable relationship.

In essence, sexual experiences with traps are little more than fetishistic flings that are meaningless and useless. Of course, one is still free to indulge in them, as with any other hedonistic activity, but one should also, when in good conscience, refrain from advocating for its normalization.

1 year anniversary today

>rationalizing a faggot trying to be a girl
It's called being mentally ill. No word play will ever change that.

TFW I see this sub-human filth

>Wife is spayed.
>How's that for rational?
It's unnatural.

Anzu is a girl.

Less unnatural than condoms or pills. Be my wife, go under the knife.

and a slut

No. A real woman will never love you like a trans woman can. Trans women just want love and to be treated nice. The most fulfuing relationship you can have is marrying a trans woman and having kids through a surrogate and she keeps house while you go work and make over 100k annually.

these are some weird sex dolls desu

i want one

what company makes them? asking for a friend

Look, this thread again

Turkey

I really want to see her armpits.

Anzu is giving succ of dick to a balding fried dumpling hermit

Is this really a guy?

no
yes

>You are a man, be rational.

Did you just assume my gender, shitlord?

I would argue your assumption that a single minded requirement of being treated properly and "be loved" is what constitutes love leaves a lot to be desired, not least of which is that it is a redundant proposition. Also, I would object with your fantastic and , I would say, borderline delusional picturesque description of what a relationship with a "Trans woman" would be like. I would challenge you to provide source of one successful man, making over 100k a year that has an open monogamous traditional relationship with such a creature.

>Advocates having anal sex with failed men
>Picture is of a girl with muscular distrophy
2/10 made me reply

franciszka is my waifu
i wish anzu would cosplay for me

if you pay her she probably will

Btw, your pic related is not a trap, her name is anzuyamu or some shit, she's a roach, search her on yt