Cumskin McCracky

>Hank Aryan

Kanye White

He'll always be Talcum X to me.

I bet he's more Jewish than Black.

Quinoa Achebe

kek

he's part black, so your meme is dumb

This dude made a career out of larping as a nigger.
Incredible. Try doing that in Africa.
kek.

>he's part black
In his head

Bob Marbley

his biological father is part black

ITT: mongrels memeing on a mongrel for not being mongrel enough

>>LARPing as a nigger doesn't mean you're part black, jackass.

Talcum X is the best

He's as black as Warren is native

Only name that matters
>Talcum X

Laurence Sunburne

>Whitey Houston
>Alabaster Sharpton
>Notorious B.E.I.G.E.

LL Cool Whip

Powder Ranger

you think he shoves things up his nose to keep the nostrils flared or is he constantly reminding himself to do it? That's my favorite part of Talcum X, using pseudo-blackface and none of the niggers call him out on it

>le white blackmanjohnsondrumpf XD
>black whitepmpf
BLM will be impeached any day now

>Notorious B.E.I.G.E.

racist piece of shit white boy that shaves his head, dresses black and wears makeup

He's so white he makes Wayne Brady look like Malcom X.

Underrated.

snopes.com/2015/08/19/shaun-king/

>Louis Fairaskin
lost

Talcum X is always the best.

Jack Black(face)

Looks like a boring GTA 4 character.

His name is shaun i don't think it gets any whiter than that

nice

Louis Fairskindekhan

Your source is so stupid it brought a bible to Church's chicken.

Cracker hack

Robert Huegabe

it's all sourced

but, go ahead, just believe whatever you want to believe, we're on Sup Forums after all

hey, did you know that hillary clinton is operating an international child sex trafficking ring out of the basement of a pizza shop?

Mayonnaise Raheem

Bump

>The only person in the world all of Sup Forums can agree is white

he literally isn't tho

Milk Obama

>snopes.com/2015/08/19/shaun-king/
That article literally says nothing. (((Snopes))) at it again.

Milky Blaylock

it explains why he's part black even though both of the parents listed on his birth certificate are white

spoiler: his mom's a ho

U mad leaf??

He don't look black to me. We need an experts opinion.

Check out @The_UnSilent_'s Tweet: twitter.com/The_UnSilent_/status/935367428938321920?s=09

Snopes is as truthful as Shaun King is black.

Sidney Whoitier

He doesn’t even look black. I’m surprised nigs don’t eat him alive for his off hairline. The jigs up if he ever hits a sunny beach for a day. That Delozeal broad looked way more passable as a trans black person or whatever the fuck these larpers atre called by their team.

snopes gets a lot of shit around here, but it's pretty good

the only time I've seen one of their official entries be blatantly wrong they corrected it

I realize he's more white than your average 56%er, but he's not 100%

You can see in some pictures where he shaves his hairline

Nostril Dramas

Glorious!

W.H.I.T.E DuBois

Notorious BEIGE that's great

DeeShauwn Kang

Benedict Cumberbatch

fuckin hell i didnt know leafs were this dumb LMAO

no u

White Man Shant Trump

Fresh Prince of FairHair.

>snopes.com/2015/08/19/shaun-king/
Except the source it all boils down too is Shaun King himself claiming his mom is a whore, and the white man on his birth certificate isn't actually his father.

This shit could all get sorted out with quick 25 dollar genetic history search, or 15 minutes on the Maury Povich show, but Shaun the nostril flaring King can't have that.

onehundred.theroot.com/facewall/the-root-100-2016/#howard-john-wesley

Look at the profile photos for this list...compare to Professor Talc his is the only b/w photo used for a pic.....if this doesn't settle the debate for you goys...nothing will... it is as clear as black and wh*Te

Good enough for me. I'm not sure why it's so difficult to believe that he's a mongrel. Just fucking look at him.

I guess that's what passes for 100% pure white in america

I think this guy is on Andy Kaufman levels of trolling as to where larping fulltime as a negro even though he’s 100% white is next level satire. Rachael dolozeal took it too far by wearing literal blackface so it was too easy to see through the charade. Only question is what is this guys end goal?

I know you're retarded, but bear with me; do you know what "circular reasoning" is?
All the evidence of that article boils down too: "Shaun king is black because Shaun King says he is black." No evidence beyond Shaun calling his mom a whore is ever presented, no DNA test, no mention of who the real dad might be, just Shaun King's word on it.

honorary nigger

jajaja hay his nose is altered -widened- in that pic. I made that pic about a year ago. some one added the caption later. you can find online the original pic with a thinner nose.

That's the normal standard of proof for a person's race. It's weird to demand DNA tests for such an ordinary claim. He claims to be a mongrel, he looks like a mongrel, he is a mongrel.

exept for the fact that he isnt

follow the link if you want to read more about it

don't believe everything you read on Sup Forums

TuWhite Forshur

Chairman Mayo

>unironically using snopes as a source
howfuckingnew.jpg

"Good enough for me"

No one is this stupid, what you leaf faggots get out of making these absurdly shitty posts is beyond me. Sure, I can understand maybe shitposting or sabotaging a thread once or twice, but it would get boring pretty quick and I would move on. But leafs don't, there's something wrong with them, or maybe they are just so miserable for some reason they feel compelled to make stupid asinine arguments that go no where.

Please, for the love of God, get off the internet, go watch a TV sitcom or sports or something, become a braindead normie sheep that you where always meant to be, you will be doing the world a favor.

He takes no hi def photos of his face and if he does he makes sure to not include his hairline. He shaves the front of his widows peak

wrooong.

you have already been told your circular reasoning is in no way an argument + your appeal to authority is in this case flawed.

sorry to tell you Shawn kang is as white as George W Bush.

Don't believe everything you read on Snopes. You think they make their money from ads?

unaltered pic. his nosetrils are not as wide.

evidence shaun king is a mongrel:
>he looks like a mongrel
>he claims to be a mongrel
>he's american

evidence shaun king is not a mongrel:
>Sup Forums thinks it would be funny

if you're just going to believe whatever you want to believe whether it's true or not, then go ahead

some of us take pride in being correct, other people believe in pizzagate and that mass shootings didn't happen and that people are whatever race Sup Forums decides they are

go back to twitter grandma

I know chinese people have squinty eyes and all but how can you not see DeShuan Kang is actually white?