Is this Asspull: The anime?

Is this Asspull: The anime?

Only at the end of the Chapter Black arc when Sensui is revealed to have god chi and when Yuskuke all of a sudden has hidden Demon blood.

Can anyone name a single anime series that involves fighting and/or war that isn't just a series of asspulls?

Anything can be construed as Asspull: The Anime.

No, only shows I dislike

They come to the point where they annoy you? I could understand. Reiner's asspulls completely fucked AoT for me. But you know, some asspulls are perhaps fine. If they are fun enough or something.

No, this is.

>Can anyone name a single anime series that involves fighting and/or war that isn't just a series of asspulls?
well disregarding anything historically based the answer is still yes, there's quite a lot in fact.

inb4 you ask me what series in an attempt to get some recommendations.

SAME
STAND

Every anime is asspull, but it's still fun I think.

This. It never really tries anything that would constitute as an asspull until those two exact moments where Sensui and Yusuke get powerups out of nowhere, which says a lot considering how much shit went down through the Dark Tournament arc already. The weird part is that Sensui was better when he started as simply a super-skilled martial artist which works as an anti-thesis to Toguro's raw power but this goes completely thrown out the window when they add the Sacred Energy BS and from then on it's aspull one after another with Yusuke being of demon/youkai ancestry.

Admittedly, I did hear that Togashi was essentially forced to keep going even beyond the Chapter Black arc so that maybe the reason why he even made up the idea behind Yusuke's ancestral bloodline.

It seems more like he got pressured into ti because of super saiyin and Japan's raging super form boner

Pffffffff you fucking plebs. At least the characters in your series have some characther/training development. I love this one, but is seriously the king of asspulls.

Might as well have posted nothing, just short of hot air.

>Admittedly, I did hear that Togashi was essentially forced to keep going even beyond the Chapter Black arc so that maybe the reason why he even made up the idea behind Yusuke's ancestral bloodline.

From the interview with him, Togashi seemed to have been forced to fuck with anything too much. After the Dark Tournament he felt he took the characters as far as he could go and wanted to deconstruct them. The editors said no because it was too popular.

Basically once you publish your manga in Jump it's pretty much no longer yours anyway. It belongs to your editors and popularity polls.

Steven Universe

The first episode literally had his mom saying she dreamt of him being the son of a demon. Kill yourself.

Araki seems to have it pretty good.

Which is a shame because I thought Chapter Black was actually a decent followup in downgrading/shifting the power scaling to more strategic levels after Dark Tournament, except for those exact moments leading up to the finale and into the Three Kings arc.

>dubfags

>After the Dark Tournament he felt he took the characters as far as he could go and wanted to deconstruct them.

Are you sure you want that? Because his plans involved turning the whole thing into a movie with a cast of actors and shit.

>he didn't know it was in the original Japanese

Seriously, kill yourself.

>fansubfags

I never got into this, but I've read all the other Shonen Jump Classics. Where does it stand compared to other SJ manga such as HxH, Dragon Ball, JoJo, YuYu Hakusho, etc.

>he can't speak Japanese

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

>non-kansaifags

It's shounen: the anime. Which is pretty much the same thing.