Spoilers are out:
tieba.baidu.com/p/4909369031

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4909369031
manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/magi-332-spoiler
eleore.tumblr.com/post/154801396833/magi-332-spoilers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tieba.baidu.com/p/4909369031
why does it look like Hakuryu is unaffected by Sinbad?

Fucking shitty Internet went down on me.

Seems both Judar and Hakuryuu escaped it

And that's all for now.

>judar
Im sure noones surprised about him but whats edgebros reason?

>You see your waifu chained and can't do anything about it

Time to burn the world?

Judar i can understand but how abotu Hakuryuu?

Anyone who once fall into "depravity" is not affected by Sinbad. Judar said that it was good thing to fall and the four of them will break this disgusting world.
Alibaba dream is to make morgiana happy and live together with her and he doesn't care about what will happen in the far future. Morgina chained by "fate" of course doesn't agree with him.

Speaking of burn, Amon when?

Fuck Cuckuryuu, I want Kouen back.

Way to make Morg completely useless in the final arc. :/

>Anyone who once fall into "depravity" is not affected by Sinbad
Seriously? Then shouldn't there be more random citizens who once fell into depravity?

>Women
>In Shounen
>Useful
>Ever

Maybe Judar is employing some type of magic that somehow protects Hakuryuu from influence. Or maybe it has something to do with Kouen switching limbs with him and swapping some of his rukh. Or perhaps it's the fact that he was also in depravity once.

In reality, plot is the one and only real answer.

>in the final arc

More like entire manga.

So fucking Alpha.

This desu

Falling into depravity is not a normal or particularly safe thing, especially since many of them drew on Il Illah's rukh. But there may be, we'll have to see as the series goes on.

>Anyone who once fall into "depravity" is not affected by Sinbad.
Fucking called it, people in these threads going all nuh-uh Sinbad controls both Rukhs now.

It may be because he straight up died and saw the world outside the Rukh, but remember that Ali Baba also has the magoi of an individual who also fell into Depravity in him.

Didn't Jafar fall into depravity?

>tfw Cassim still relevant

Did he do so completely? There were individuals (the couple from Cassim's old crew) who were beginning to fall into depravity in the balbadd arc, black rukh and all, but were seen in previous chapters cheering Sinbad on. So maybe a wholesale rejection of the great Rukh is necessary in order to be able to escape Sinbad's influence.

We don't have any real translations yet. There might be another reason.

Alladin a cute

>even Judar escaped

What was all the hype about for Yunan if he couldn't escape it??

What hype?

This manga had so much potential and turned into a bloated sameface jamboree and wasted the only good characters it had. The only lasting legacy of Magi will be Morgiana cosplay. Feels bad man.

>Feels bad man
Reddit is that way, faggot

------->

Wow, the fanbase is more dead than I thought

Bound to happen after Sinbad special snowflake chapter.

Yeah, those were awful.

manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/magi-332-spoiler

The longer this series goes on the fewer people keep showing up to these threads.

>manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/magi-332-spoiler
based

It wasn't like that until the Sinbad chapters started. Ohtaka needs to realise that not many people give a fuck about her husbando.

everybody loves basedbad you cuck

The sales disagree, Shitbadfag

eleore.tumblr.com/post/154801396833/magi-332-spoilers

pfft everybody knows japs have shit taste

How is Kyouka the most voted girl? I like her but it makes zero sense.

As for Tsuyu dropping from 7th to 9th is either because of Aoi Yuki or the chapter where she cried and japs didnt like it.

Ochako has been handled well but I think the japs dont like her personality of being "goody goody".

Momo gets the most amount of screentime among the female characters yet she dropped to 13th.

how embarrassing. Wrong thread NIGGA

In the end, Yunan is a little bitch that had lots of hype he could never ever live up to.

wtf your talking about sinbad is the most popular character

I miss Amon

I really hope this is the last arc of this abomination.

Feels like it's been for-fucking-ever since we saw Amon.

neither King vessels nor their magis can be influenced by other king (?)

Fuck off, Lord Perucho.

Yunan had the second best and most brutal fight in thr series against Arba.

Yunan was too much of a goodie two-shoes. Since he never fell to the depravity, he got the full force of Sinbad's re-writing.

I want to kiss Morgiana and make her feel loved.

No one controls the black rukh, aside from Ill Ilah. Even Sinbad isn't controlling it, he's just containing his half inside of him (at least before he became god).

>trying to show her fanalis pride after timeskip
>rendered useless princess to be rescued in final arc

why even bother

How hard will these two job?

I hope today is the last day you get to live.

Go fight Sinbad first.

No, he's not.

Lmao fuck off. Hakuryuu and Kouen are both best boys.

It's because no one likes Sinbad being a special snowflake despite what Sinbadfags wank about.

Now that Alphababa and Edgebros are back, the threads are gonna take off.

>Alibaba/Aladdin
>Hakuryuu/Judar
>working together
THIS IS WHAT IT"S ALL ABOUT BOIS

This. She showed how capable she was in the fight with Arba. I want to see her fight alongside her husbando, not against him.

Aladdin's a shit Magi, isn't he? Their job is to advise and guide their Kings into being wise and effective rulers, but what exactly has he done for Baba? Last chapter was a perfect opportunity for him to for once fulfill his job and give Baba some important advice on how he should go about the situation, but instead he just goes
>I dunno lmao, you tell me

He's never raised a dungeon for him and he's never attempted to bestow any knowledge or wisdom upon him that would make him improve as a person and a leader. He just stands there and practically lets Baba do all the work and thinking for himself. Hell, Baba even died on his watch.

I feel sorry for Baba having such an inefficient and borderline incomptetent Magi. Judar's the only one who has actually helped his King.

>Edgebros and Bababros working together

H Y P E
Y
P
E

Aladdin is the most powerful magi in the world right now, Alibaba is well served and he needs to think by himself that's one of the things Aladdin admired in Baba.

>How to wait until Monday before we get the full chapter

Still, he could raise a dungeon or two for Alibaba.

Exactly. Aladdin could practically solve all of Alibaba's problems for him if he wanted to, and Sinbad even said himself that Aladdin could simply go to the SP and undo all that's been done. But then, Alibaba wouldn't learn anything from it, and thus wouldn't be acquiring the tools he needs to be a successful leader. If Alibaba is going to come into his own as someone who people follow, then he needs to learn for himself how to take the initiative when things look bleak, and he won't be able to do that if Aladdin intervenes.

Personally, if I was Aladdin, I wouldn't give a fuck about any of that since this is the extinction of humanity we're dealing with here. But in terms of the narrative, this is all for the sake of Alibaba's character development, so it makes sense as far as the plot is concerned.

I hope so. Sinbad and his God complex bullshit was such a boring slog to sit through.

Sinbad was rockhard for him at one point.

How do we get these threads active again?

There's only one way. Pic related.

Rolling.

Fuck yes, Morg is the only one I wanted.

Arba GET!

Rolling for a girl that suits me!

>All these Mor gets

Don't you know? Alibaba posts on Sup Forums all the time.

It's not like she was pure in the first place, Baba.

ARBA! ARBA!! ARBA!!!

Stop posting filthy lies about the perfect girl.

Wanted the she satan, got stinky fish

There is no justice in life

This is definitely not true. Titus and Yunan were both swayed by Sinbad, as were all their King candidates (we see Mu and the Reim vessel wielders cheering. Koumei and Fish Princess, both of whom had Judar as their magi, were affected anyway)

Anyone have that image of Yunan and Judar?

Will they ever fug?

Which image user?

The lewd one.

no, but Aladdin fill fug her from time to time when he gets tired of Kougyoku

rolling

i have it, give me a while

enjoy

Will do, user. Thanks.

Aladdin is a respectable young man who would not cheat on a fish.

Fish!!!!!

Artist?

These threads are deader than Cassim.

Delete this.

NIGGERS