Christmas is near. Welcome Christmas related requests

Christmas is near. Welcome Christmas related requests.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png
imgur.com/gallery/Yi8bZXH/comment/668042711
i.imgur.com/kUnhDdt.jpg
i.imgur.com/Nb7uVVv.jpg
youtu.be/gdS8lN50UUY
imgur.com/a/QUsJB
i.imgur.com/XXoonWR.png
i.imgur.com/Vg7uJxU.jpg
i.imgur.com/fKwvvUI.gif
youtu.be/P78W8XO-43Q
imgur.com/a/uWenY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Iowa and Yamato poledancing

Requesting Sophia blushing and annoyed at getting a box of dildos in various sizes and vibrators for Christmas.

A cute holstaurus eating an angus steak hamburger or a 72oz steak meal

Can I get Erika in a cute/sexy/lewd Christmas lingerie or Santa outfit please? My other ideas include her in a cute and comfy winter outfit sitting on a bench watch the snow fall, or wearing a wedding dress and at the altar.

Requesting Tanukichi looking perturbed at getting self-help books on how to deal with girls for Christmas

Mamimi wearing nothing but a Christmas hat, sticking a candycane up her ass, telling user to kill themself.

mami tomoe wearing a santa hat/dress!

Miia with user snuggling by a fireplace with Christmas tree

Requesting Kajo in santa themed lingerie carrying gifts in a ballsack shaped bag

Is this NTR?

Can I have Patchouli wearing a Christmas themed underwear?

Are color requests Wellcome here too?

Yes.

Requesting Natsuki Andou wearing the same clothes, but lifting her bra, to the point her areolas can be seen, or if you go NSFW, her nipples.

Requesting Leah with a Santa dress.

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Sagiri from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san.

Can you not name yourself "drawthread" and name the thread that instead?

Requesting Darkness and Paladin unnerving an orc similarly to this image i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png

Requesting Leo from Dog Days wearing a santa hat and unwrapping a gift of a box-set of Most Extreme Elimination Challenge and being really excited since it's her favorite show

Requesting color for this picture.
Ref: imgur.com/gallery/Yi8bZXH/comment/668042711

Requesting colors
Character ref: i.imgur.com/kUnhDdt.jpg
Outfit ref: i.imgur.com/Nb7uVVv.jpg

Reine fucked wildly by an extremely horny Shidou, grabbing her hips and knocking on her cervix. If him cumming inside her after the fact could also be depicted, please try it.

Or just Santa Reine, that's okay too. Or reindeer/elf with Kotori as Santa.

Draw your favorite anime girl with her nails like this.

curses

Requesting cute schoolgirl Chaika.

A Taihou automaton version please also requesting anal
or just some christmas-y stuff.

Requesting anything edgy/violent involving Elsa Granhiert and a Weavile working together. Like a snowman covered in blood with a santa hat

>Drawthread in the name field
Stop ruining these threads, Ycunt. You're a fucking embarrassment.

Requesting my autistic idol husbando Rui Minaduki with a santa hat on and blushing a little bit.

Requesting Ran and Miyu doing cute date things together.

Requesting Nico dressed as a mafioso.

Which waifus have fangs?

My husbando likes cats too much, so fangs wouldn't be weird.

shinobu

shit linked to the wrong post

Thanks, thell look nice having them pulled from their jaw.

I want my waifu to bite me with her cute fang.
>TsukiUta husbando
holy shit
Have you requested in the wwd at all? I don't recall seeing him but tsukiuta is great.

Wew lad, don't cut yourself with that edge there.

delet this

Id like a sexy/cute/cute-lewd Santa Hana
Buttfangs?

Why the fuck is this allowed and not /djt/? jesus fuck you fucking shit heads

Kinda hot, but please no

First time requesting anything of him. Keep your fang waifu safe, tsukifriend.

Still requesting Fubuki wearing this nice christmas costume.

youtu.be/gdS8lN50UUY

Shut the fuck up you crybaby faggot. Be happy mods haven't moved the threads to /trash/

/r/ing POV of a dominant Espada Love riding cowgirl position. Source is Maken-Ki!
imgur.com/a/QUsJB
If drawn, drop it in /h/ or /i/ nsfw thread, thanks.

Cute witch.

Fine at least the inhuman ones like Miia, Rias, Shinobu and the others.

Nel in a sexier version of her white uniform please.

>Like bare midriff, exposed cleavage, no pants or just short-shorts

Did your mom forget to microwave your baby bottle?

I would be greedy if I request something after I got something really good this weekend and I signed up in a collage?

Could I get a drawing of a Santa Leticia? A seperate idea is Leticia playbiting or nibbling on Izayoi's neck.

Colour when?

Requesting Himiko from Boku no hero Academia in her shiketsu uniform stretching.

Requesting Kiira and a Beedrill eating honey together

Ravel wearing a babydoll or a rainbow-striped bikini, phoenix-inspired armor, or just with a womb tattoo

Requesting color of Kobeni wearing a naked apron with vanilla icing all over her.

Apron Color Ref: i.imgur.com/XXoonWR.png
Kobeni Color Ref:i.imgur.com/Vg7uJxU.jpg

Requesting Santa Saya drinking hot cocoa

Requesting Tamamo blushing intensely while pretending to be shota Hakuno's onee-chan/momma.

Drawing, but if it ends up a pile of shit I probably wont post it.

Requesting Kira fucking Josuke's mom while looking at himself in the mirror like Patrick Bateman i.imgur.com/fKwvvUI.gif Or you can just do it like the gif and have only the legs of the woman being shown.

Don't worry about imitating Araki's style or anything.

Counter requesting that the orc's resistance finally breaks down and he breeds their soaking wet cunts. But he feels bad about it after for giving to orc stereotypes and redeems himself by taking responsibility and raising his half orcs.

Requesting DFC-tan having her Christmas ruined by boobs just like Sakurako.

Requesting Aoba and Nene competing against each other at this youtu.be/P78W8XO-43Q (after it starts raining)

post it you fagtron.

Requesting the sweet release of death.

Didnt someone already do this? You little whore. Isnt one enough?

Requesting Maki lying on the bed, wearing nothing but candy cane stockings, maybe while she has a candy cane in her mouth, and doing spread_pussy.

I'm sorry, I didn't even see it or thank the artist. I don't exactly like when drawfag threads aren't properly labeled because they don't get auto-pinned.

Merry Christmas!

Counter requesting sofia getting fucked like the slut she actually is deep down and loving every second right in front of everyone she knows and loves.

Mods are getting really fucking retarded these days. Amazingly so.

Yeah I was going to do this one but apparently everyone in the last thread said I was shit and tried to get me to leave. So forget it.

Do you know the artist that drew that?

Aww shit son, this is an adorable maho. Looks smug as fuck. Thanks so much for drawing her and happy holidays!

Requesting New game! cast doing like the no man sky goes gold pic
imgur.com/a/uWenY

saucenao

Nice!

Oh shit, that's pretty dope, thanks. I doubt there is but is there any chance of you coloring it?

Now I remember which character Poppo reminded me off.

>sweater with bare legs exposed
WHY IS THIS SO HOT
WHO CAME UP WITH THIS YOU ARE A DANGEROUS PERSON

Requesting Wo from Kantai Collection giving a birthday/Christmas present to the viewer please.

Merry Christmas, you filthy animal!

nice job m8

Anything cute of my waifu, Tama from Wixoss, and christmas related would be a nice gift for our second christmas together!

No....forget the request

>recent NTR posting
The WWD is separate from the general or else we'd need a list of all WWD waifus.

i know it's a long shot but I want Saori Hasegawa for christmas!

You cheeky bastard.

I think the WWD should start now since tomorrow is a day off in most countries.

I don't understand. I literally just started madoka today at the request of a friend. I've watched a couple episodes. He told me mami would be my favorite character but this picture makes little sense. Should I leave the thread?

Yes, leave the thread.

Make a list anyway.

That list will be put to shitposting use. Let's not make it and say we did.

>couple of episodes
Watch three in a row, then come back.