I'm not even surprised anymore

I'm not even surprised anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/news/the-diary/meet-misha-nonoo-the-jewish-matchmaker-who-brought-harry-and-meghan-together-1.449219
youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q&t
azquotes.com/quote/705883
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every. Fucking, Time.

This isn't real right? This is a joke, correct?

>joke
I wish it was user... I wish it was...

its gotta be
literally a jew named no no

I bet ol' Harry didn't even get a choice

>Matchmaker matchmaker

>mfw its real
thejc.com/news/the-diary/meet-misha-nonoo-the-jewish-matchmaker-who-brought-harry-and-meghan-together-1.449219

Every time. Every single fucking time. Is nothing sacred anymore?!

>it's fucking real

Wow based kikes.

They dont.

Well they do, but after mi6 does it shit and if they come back with bad news the wedding is off.

I like this thoughh, she is really nice and lets be honest itsa good to add some colour into the Royal senpai,

>When it comes to matchmakers, you can't do better than those of the Jewish persuasion

EVERY!
FUCKING!
TIME!

>Nonoo
Oh no no no

The bong empire is officially dead

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q&t

OY VEY! One step at a time, goyim azquotes.com/quote/705883

> Omaha beach turned the war
Every amerimutt believes this

>it's real

Tyrant Fashister's channel got shoah'd? Sad!

they got me. at first i thought, why not, she's hot, who cares. now i see...

>Do you know how the Mongrels first came into being? They were whites once, taken by the dark powers, tortured and race mixed. A ruined and terrible form of life. Now... perfected. My fighting Amerimutts. Whom do you serve?

>Curtis Tyrone Diego: ISRAEL!

I'd rather fuck the matchmaker

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

Why does her nose look like her leg?

It's so obvious this was planned, all the interracial couples on the Christmas adverts here in the uk were probably all a psyop to make the British public accept this marriage

fucking christ. if they said the same about people of the “white presuasion” the publisher would be assailed relentlessly as an organ of the hateful right

looks like she just got pulled from a concentration camp

Your Jewish Christmas fay, Sweetie!

ohn Lewis
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU[Embed]

Debenhams
youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts[Embed]

Marks and Spencers:
youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE[Embed]

Tesco's not only featured (((this))) but threw in some Muslims, gays and Sikhs for good measure so everyone can have a PC Christmas
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I[Embed]

Ebay
youtube.com/watch?v=92Wb7l5RCmU[Embed]

Morrisons
youtube.com/watch?v=FxyNhf1Ab18[Embed]

LOOKS LIKE MUTT'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

FEED ME FORESKINS

because she is a jew.

ew. wtf? you're either gay or thirsty af.

shes very cute ,has a mix of ivanka and lepens daughter

Fuck off your clearly trying to derail the thread.

bump :^)

Here's the article

With jews, you 56%

Woah that's cool. Jews are cool. They dominate girls. I wish I could do that. But I'm not allowed. When I'm rich though, someday, I'll grab Hermoine by the ass sometime.

>days since Sup Forums was right

>le Ameribear
Absolute burger posting

Alright for real though. How could the third Reich ever have happened without Jewish investment and involvement? They had all of the money in Germany. They most likely did something similar to how they got Trump elected. They used the tactic of thrusting shit you hate in your face, while leaving open a door that they say is forbidden, because they know you will take that door. The Jews just wanted to topple the british and french empires. The wars led to the creation of the CIA in the USA, thus sealing their regime for good. Also, they got Israel from the British. The germans were just a pawn used to combat more powerful enemies like the UK, French, and the US.

Also, note that all of the jews were allowed to leave germany of their own free will to the colony in Israel, so they didn't have to have any involvement in the war at all.

E v e r y
v
e
r
y
>>
S i n g l e
i
n
g
l
e
>>
F u c k i n g
u
c
k
i
n
g
>>
T i m e
i
m
e

checked
looks like you've got the wrong thread though.

Of course.

kek

I remember when all of the (((coincidences))) used to be surprising

HHAHAHAHAA, lol oh my god, for fucking real?, is this current year?. every. fucking. time.

"Pure coincidence there goy"

I wish Sup Forums was wrong every now and again, it's just so tiring to always be right

Well colour me fucking triggered.
They can't keep getting away with this reeeeeeeeeee
I know they are mad about brexit and trump and this is why they're doing it. Also the Queen said she wanted America back publicly before. But they can't have her back, she's gone. She belongs to the people!!! The people!!!! Just fuck offffff

No fucking way

I ask myself this daily

It's fucking demoralising knowing you live in the guinea pig nation for NWOs 1984 enforced interracial breeding programme with nanny state spying and diversity turned up to 11.

YESSSS GOYIM

never ceases to amaze me how much power they hold, how did you white bois let this happen?

after WW2, they basically took complete control of the USA (before that they were just a super powerful lobbying faction)
The entire 1960's cultural revolution was them. All the liberal programming in hollywood undermining the culture was them. All the academic marxism was them.

I'm convinced the Great Depression was them as well. Think about it, just 15 years after mass jewish immigration into NYC, we suddenly get a massive sustained economic crash. As you know, crashing an economy is the easiest way to consolidate it.

These days, they are openly in control of literally everything. Not a single US politician can get elected if they say even a passing comment that's negative of Israel. The entire culture is set up to humiliate and marginalize white people (the only people you're allowed to tell a disparaging joke about)

Why is the Holocaust stuff pushed in all our media and classrooms, but other genocides (such as the armenian, or bosnian) aren't even mentioned? Why is the US constantly at war in the Middle East?

THE GOYIM KNOW

It would be funny if Elizabeth had her killed too

Just once, just fucking ONCE I would like to not have my bias reconfirmed

Why do you guys keep letting them back in?

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

plz save us uncle adolf.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooof

Only the master race could be accomplish so much with so few

Shut it down!

>Great Depression

I always thought this was caused by Jews. Didn't know I was alone in this thought. Nice.

>being this mad you're shitty """reich""" lost

LOL

CROP!!!!

Jews are like Tyrannid Genestealers. They don't even know why they undermine the West they just do it instinctively

The sad thing is that the Nazis could have just dumped nerve gas on Britain, slaughtered every citizen, and won the war. Instead Hitler thought using chemical weapons on fellow Germanics was immoral and lost the war for it. The Anglo wasn't half as merciful as he was.

it's not over yet anglo

Isn't it possible that Harry is one of those people who doesn't want kids? Think about it. She's 36. She's in her fourth decade of life. There's no point in him having kids since he's now 5th and soon to be 6th in line to the thrown.

You should read on how hitler got power then, why are you even asking those questions, just go and read.
It's interesting, then you go and read about weirmar berlind, then you seek what hitler was doing in weimar berlin.