Are you hyped for the upcoming golden age of anime that glorious China will bring about?

Are you hyped for the upcoming golden age of anime that glorious China will bring about?

Not if it means more shows like Bloodivores or Hitori no Shita.

There will be more hohoho.

Chinese anime wave is happening right now.

New rich Chinese consumers are influencing American, Japanese and German car design and specs.

Anime and manga is no exception

China is already ruining Hollywood. God, I wish 3rd worlders would just fuck off.

>ruining something that is already shit

Japan was first to ruin Hollywood in the 80s thanks to Sony-Colombia deal

this

I am trying get the watamote season 2 kickstarter to happen. it might happen sometime in 2017 wish me luck.

chinks will just use japanese studios for their series
or have bullshit like shorts getting animated then disappearing into nothingness like usual

Would Chinese consumers even want any anime other than Japanese? As long as that's the case, then Chinese born anime will die and will only serve to boost Japanese animation industry.

Damn, she suffers from acute "What do I do with my hands" syndrome.

Sure more shit to laugh about.

These two are the pinnacle of chinese chinkime. You just don't understand because you're not the glorious people under heaven.

>filename
Well, she is chocolate with a creamy filling...

>2nd worlders

They put together a very crude harem show with alright visuals but amazingly bad writing.

They'll probably grow people who can write/direct someday, which may cut the peaks of licensing deals. But China's going to be a cash cow for a long time unless there's a shooting war.

>Ruining hollywood

Kek

>golden age
You'll just be getting more of the same shit you've been getting because that's pretty much what the chink weebs like, the usual battle harem and that sort. Have you seen some of the chink comics that's aping manga? That's the type of audience there is.

>chinese
>writing
Ki in everything, and gods are bad

better the Chinese than murican SocJus taking over anime

Mainlander ideological control is no laughing matter, dude.

The chinese have the shittiest taste and it's always the same thing.
Snowflake MC fighting boring enemies while 1d bitches lust after his dick.

Can't wait for the golden age of shitty battle harems.

Rakshasa Street was pretty good. It mainly revolved around brotherly love well at least what is consider the first part of it. A new season is suppose to start next year for it. Only problem I had with it is the animation still needs more work on it. I just wish more shows like it were more like it in Japanese animation because currently Japan is going bankrupt in regards to telling creative stories without some pandering garbage.

Agreed. If only they can make anime more acceptable to normies, they wouldn't fail like that.
But I still wonder if this happened to late-night anime only.

What isn't broken, don't bother fixing it

It's not really about Normies. It's just wanting good stories to be told without them just forcing that garbage into it. In the beginning I admit I was cooled with it, but over years I notice the decrease in shows that actually show valued on the story it told. It's just seems like copy-pasted shit that goes nowhere with no real character development. Along with shows that are just pure pandering garbage, but with a thin plot to make it looks like it's actually about something when it is not.

more MMORPG anime

>chink shounen ki shit
muh pandering
>I just wish more shows like it were more like it in were more like it inwere more like it inwere more like it inwere more like it inwere more like it in
What a retard.

>I just wish more shows like it were more like it in Japanese animation because currently Japan is going bankrupt in regards to telling creative stories
>hey look at mai bootleg chink battle shounen

Have you even bother to watch some of their shows?

Also insulting people because you don't agree with them is childish.

Like what? bloodvore, chinkbee something?

>China
Hold it, you dummies.

Maybe we'll get a good Wukong anime.

>watching bootleg anime
>when i can just watch anime
Are you retard?

CHINESE SOUNDS LIKE ASS

No one will watch or buy anything from those chink show anyway. It's like they keep forcing it.
>plese nippon senpai please watch us chinky weeaboo anime ;_;

That's not something new.

Biggest issue is chinkspeak, it is pure earcancer.

>No one will watch or buy anything from those chink show anyway.
They don't need anyone else, they have 1 billion people and you probably get organ harvested if you download illegally. Chinese anime can beat the biggest anime franchises in history with only the Chinese market.

The real problem is not Chinese anime, but actual anime going after the Chinese market, which will be a disaster for anyone with taste.

That why i said they keep forcing it on Jap. You can hear the VAs of these shows sound absolute bored because they know it fucking trash.

>actual anime going after the Chinese market
Not yet, for now it's all actual chinese cartoon going after the Japan market.

>I don't know about the PRC but something something must be worse
Fuck off.

Not like any of the shows the VAs are currently in are any good either.

Sounds better than Japanese

The problem with americans is that they have no taste in 2d, not whatever paranoid bullshit /po/ and Sup Forums believe in.

>Sounds better than Japanese
Lol no
Japanese is phonetic

>Not like any of the shows the VAs are currently in are any good either
Tell that to chinks and chinkboos, because they actually think there crap are godsend. I knew it because i'm work there.

>somewhere in the distance a bitter angry chinese man said "it sounds better than japanese"

No, no it really doesn't.

>You'll just be getting more of the same shit you've been getting because that's pretty much what the chink weebs like
Sounds like a golden age to me.

Someone post a webm with sound please

t. chinaman

Considering I finished Bloodivores from China and it was easily one of the worst shows of the year, They won't produce anything good that is guaranteed.

"No"

That is just one show. Rakshasa Street is pretty good, but i don't know about the rest.

>I finished Bloodivores

Yeah, they're nationalistic as hell. I remember back in college they tend to be loudest about country while other international students are trying to adapt to the local culture and what not.

>more battle harem
>golden age

>that completely out-of-place Chinese scene in The Martian
Gee, can't wait to see more of that kind of shit in anime.

>That is just one show #1217384
>but i don't know about the rest
Yo nigger, ur dumb

Mainland a shit. Should at least let the HK people do it. At least then we can get some decent wuxia or gangster shows.

It started off pretty entertaining then spiraled out of control into a deep oblivion of shit.

Once you finish Glasslip you can finish anything user.

Chinks never trying to adapt to anything, I have a couple of chinks as roomates and despite they live in aus for 7 years they still doesn't know anything about basic english. They only three words "hello" and "fuck you"

Then watch Hitori no Shita.
Or Soul Buster.
Or Reikenzan.

>Chinks never trying to adapt to anything

I've lived in a few different countries and traveled the world. This is true

What did you expect? Australia is where they send the rejects of society,

>That is just one show
>but i don't know about the rest

>a very crude harem show with alright visuals but amazingly bad writing

Don't kid yourself, that's basically what harem shows are right now.

Japs don't adapt their shit to foreign markets, and Chinks don't care about anything as long as it doesn't threaten government power. All this means is that you will never see an anime where the PRC is represented as a bad guy or where the characters mention Taiwan being a real place

The Chinese government does spend lots to make hollywood represent China in a positive way, not because they a shit what Americans think about China, but because they can't stop their own citizens from DLing shitty movies from the US.

Not if the loss of Net Neutrality will prevent streams and torrents has anything to say about it.

If anything, China shills are improving Hollywood. The liberal virtue-signaling bullshit doesn't sell there.

Tonal languages sound generally awful, but Chinese is definitely the worst.

Australians are basically "white niggers" anyway.

are time travel shows still illegal in china?

Fark off.

Brain damage.

China is also an important market for Hollywood.

Welcoming these foreign media is a pretty clever way of the chinese government to make other countries respect their bullshit propaganda.

You couldn't show a movie or an anime in China that goes against what the government wants, and who wants to lose all that delicious chinese money?

>All this means is that you will never see an anime where the PRC is represented as a bad guy or where the characters mention Taiwan being a real place
also no ghosts
no skeletons
no time travel

This. I really hope chink money could counterbalance Hollywood appropriating anime post-capeshit boom.

Too bad dumb weebs world wide would flock to see GitS or shit.

America is truly a virus for Mother Earth.

>wanting normiefication of anime.

Sup Sup Forums, how's sucking that SJW cock feel like?

Dark age incoming.