Brexit will cost €57 bln

theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/28/uk-and-eu-agree-brexit-divorce-bill-that-could-reach-57bn

Better pay up fast, Isle monkeys.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/28/uk-and-eu-agree-brexit-divorce-bill-that-could-reach-57bn
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu4Rr07bgVQ
voxeu.org/article/300-million-week-output-cost-brexit-vote
thejc.com/comment/analysis/why-israel-wants-britain-to-stay-firmly-inside-the-eu-1.60720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/28/uk-and-eu-agree-brexit-divorce-bill-that-could-reach-57bn

However much you scrounge won't be enough to save your dignity.

57 billion is a small price to pay to avoid annexation

>posted by a german

You really are shilling hard as an insignificant cog of the EU and the butthurt usually does seem to come from the germs. I wonder why?

why do all German posters seem to hate all UK posters?

Jokes aside this is fucking awful for UK, Europe and us here in Ireland. Why you dumb fucks decided to leave the EU is beyond me.

57 billion? thats fucking it? That much will be saved not dealing with the EU's assassin "contributions".

Down with the EUSSR!

Still don't get why you eurocucks love the EU so much. It's a bureaucratic mess run by the most boring people in the world.

they are shilling so hard against brexit holy fuck it is nonstop

They are forming a military pact across all nations in the EU. The UK is smart enough not to give Merkel their nukes.

Fighting over who gets more sub Saharan nigger cock

Just wish every allied of the UK would rise up and shit on eu aka germany and fucking leave without paying a single cent (I would leave a magnificent turd on my seat at the parliment) also and then create some of the economic pacts that eu has.

Be strong UK, as the rest of us are all weak. still.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu4Rr07bgVQ

And this idiocy is why no nation should EVER get involved in one of these bullshit unions or coalitions. They fuck you in the ass while you're in there then they fuck you in the ass as you leave. All this without even so much as a spit lube or a reach around.

for the same reason we hate the frenchfags: its our inherited duty

inb4 Britain makes massive trade deals with the US and tells the EU to fuck off.

If we pay anything, I hope we pay them in sterling.

I love how Germans get pissy when Poles kike out about muh holohoax reparations, but then they kike out on brits with muh (((EU))) reparations

By this logic if a net recipient leaves the EU will owe them money. So if Greece and Poland left they would be due to receive over 50 billion a piece. This is going to be fun to watch.

This is exactly what Trump wants.
Tell the globalist niggers like Merkel to fuck off and still succeed.

>Literally advocate genocide of your own people.
>Actually get re-elected upon re-elected
Germans are this dumb.

What is EU trying to achieve with this?
Keep the potential Eastern states in check by trying to make a Britain an example?
All this proves is that Eurocrats are globalist morons who have no interest in the cohesion or safety of Europe.
>Europe is either EU or there is no Europe
Seems to be the Modus Operandi of Brussels.
Absolute idiots.
The eternal German Autism known no limits.

>Balts are not german frends
Accurate i gues.
Give back prussia Vācieti

very nice, although i still like the french. they at least have culture

How your people go from the literal saviors of the white race to being cucked by third world niggers would make me want to kill myself too.

Germans are worse than ANY other EU country. They will undeniably be cucked into paying Poland billions in reparations.

Pay up britcuck scum :^)

Are you retarded?
These are the money that the uk committed to pay...nothing more.

Before leaving you need to clear your debt.

What if they say no and park their nuclear subs around a couple of your ports?

>is beyond me.
because you're a div cunt and your people are lower than rats

>we want 50 billion euros
>we now want 100 billion euros
>we now want 200 billion euros
>we now want 6 gorillion jewros

They want to prove they love black dick more.

We've already paid far more to the EU than we ever got out of it you fucking leech. If anything we should be compensated for the money wasted on projects we'll never benefit from.

Germany will do nothing but be cucked further into submission, because they are actual retards.

>How your people go from the literal saviors of the white race
Are you referring to Germans who didn't even believe in the concept of a White race like yo Americans do?
The EU is making an absolute show out of it and are clearly being highly antagonistic.
Rather than trying to get Britain to leave on good terms, this will leave sour taste in everyones mouth.
And the problem here is not their "debt" but the fact that EU was in such a state that people voted to leave in the first place.

>Wanted to create a white Aryan race
>Recognized non whites are literal subhumans

To from this to literally electing a actual globalist shill (((Merkel))).

What?

Explain that to your gov not to me.

Meanwhile get chucked

Funny that Minglishmen first turned their land into bingobongo industan , then vote brexit out of fear of poolish workers

I never had you down for beggars. Have the money you poor son of a cuck, you clearly need it.

Yes sure

> bad eu didn t bend 90 over uk retardation

The uk paid what was due to be paid.
Nobody forced may to pay anything.

Btw
"No deal is better than a bad deal"

So i gues that this was a good deal for the uk

because they suck at war

I don't get why you can Scotland bleat for centuries about being "slaves under the English" and then suck EU cock like starving African orphans. The EU is shit and un-European, as I love Europe and European people, I want to see it die, so I voted to be part of the thing that kills it.

really makes me thing

They will just pay in worthless tokens.

Too much salt in the sauerkraut.

>The only table in the world is in Garlic Junction

Try again chaps.

>for the money wasted on projects we'll never benefit from.
Like the british fishing industry.

247 billion? What do you want 100 billion for? You don't need 70 billion. I don't think I've got 57 billion anyways. Go ask Poland.

>Using old fucking shillings to try and strawman

I know what a lb is. Its whats in a jar of honey, up yours frogs

>The EU have the means and the grounds to enforce this

Germs have not been keeping up with their NATO bills if memory serves me right.

EU army.

Get ready, BEADY.

what's forcing the UK to pay at all?

what kind of leverage does the EU hold over the UK? i dont understand this money debate

just sign the LEAVE paper and get out

And it will be worth every last penny. NO MORE SHITSKINS

>Biggest colonial power in the world
>Loses badly against country, that was completely broke 5 minutes ago.

>Has to be saved by based Stalin and guy in wheelchair.

Oh, those Bongs. Allways fast with the banter.

Oh look it's a kraut trying to extort others and try and dictate how other countries rule themselves.

We've never seen this before

>implying the UK is a threat to Israel

But they do, they can literally embargo your country starving it into submission (not saying they'll do it)

Considering over 20% or so of all German exports go to the British market, and the German economy is the only one in the EU that is not a net-loss, I almost hope they try.

Something turns me on about the thought of a nubile, pre-teen kraut taking a huge, animalistic refugee cock

We're talking about the whole EU, not just Germany. Britain imports more than it exports

For the same reason you decided to leave the United Kingdom. See Honestly at this point I'm embarrassed for my Irish blood. Used to love going back there but the potatoniggers on here are insufferably stupid.

lol, no they fucking didnt

It should be €0. Commies don’t deserve gibs.

>i dont understand this money debate

Hint: balance sheet

The harder they make it to leave the more I wish I had voted to leave

being told you can't leave without paying £50 billion feels like living with a gun against your head, fuck that, it will only get worse too for the remaining states

>The Brexit referendum has cost the UK 1.3% of GDP so far (£20 billion in total - close to £300 million per week)

voxeu.org/article/300-million-week-output-cost-brexit-vote

>I dont understand what happened in my own countries history

Wew, lad.

>Belgium
>German-speaking
Que?

Hurry the fuck and pay it already. Assholes fretting over imaginary money

>voxeu.org

nice try remain cuck

They shouldn't have to pay you anything. The EU is a failed project that forced smaller nation states across Europe into accepting the rule of the Germans and French against their will. The EU is just a Krautfest and I don't blame the UK for wanting out of an obvious trap.

>>>The Britbong thinks he can run away from the money he allready did commit and isolate his economy from the biggest market on the planet.

If this would really happen, your kind would be the fucking first to cry on pol about the exact scenario. Oy vey, britbong.

UNITED KEKDOM

We promise to pay £10 a week until the debt is cleared.

PAY DEBT UK OR WE TAKE IT OURSELVES

>Why Israel wants Britain to stay firmly inside the EU

thejc.com/comment/analysis/why-israel-wants-britain-to-stay-firmly-inside-the-eu-1.60720

Oh , you silly fool.

BE WARNED!
Our police wear high heels and nail varnish and can outmanoeuvre you in any situation requiring diversity.

Fuck the UK

>letting the EU cuck you this hard

SHAME!

Was expecting more from "Thatcher 2"
Guess she's a weak defeatist just like all the Brits.

>Northern Irish business people

No shit
Their businesses will be cut off from Republic of Ireland customers.

>I have to pay what i said i would? Thats some cuckshit :(

I don't get how you fucking potato autists are so retarded you'll fight a vicious fucking rebellion against us for literal centuries and then INSTANTLY throw away your autonomy as soon as you get it to suck Kraut cock and smile as you do it.
You truly are like fucking children we should've never given you any responsibility.

>£5 a kilo
>£5

Why not go the whole hog, Eurofags?

"Pay what I said I would"
We never said we would pay a fucking cent and I maintain that we should just sign whatever the fuck we need to sign and never give you a cold shekel you Kraut cuck.
The fact that we dropped 2 nukes on Japan and not you at the end of WW2 is a fucking Shakespearean mockery of history.
If I could turn back the clock I'd have history result in every single one of your shitheap, drunk infested rats nests being atomised.

London is the biggest trade centre in Europe, and the UK was built on trade. Yet you leave a trade cooperation in favour of isolationism. You've done this to yourselves

Tell me where it says ex-members have to keep paying.

UK currently pays about 3.5billion per year.
So 57billion is over 16 years of contributions.
16 years of paying without benefiting.

Britain should demand Reparations for damages during WWI and WWII

"London is the biggest trade centre in Europe"
Huh, sounds like a pretty strong bargaining position. Thanks for making my argument for me Ahmed.
And on the 2% chance you're actually a Sven and not an Ahmed, you need to get off the computer because your mother's probably being raped right now.

they already did and germans actually paid it because they're not anglo chimps