What is this nigger's fucking problem?

It’s a lot of work having to clean up after Dotards messes. Obama is a true patriot for help g keep the peace.

He's still president of the deep state

>"P-please, I swear I can get him killed EVERYTHING CAN GO BACK TO NORMAL people can't know that I was literally a Saudi shill agent who's birth certificate was genuinely fake"

Essentially this

This.

They are going to meet the real vp nignoger

Who is paying for this?

Why oh why do these digits have to confirm this nigger's work?

Ex Presidents shouldn't act like that. He should be imprisoned.

What the fuck does he think he is.

what a slimy, duplicitous faggot. I hope his tranny wife has aids

President of North Korea meets president of China

I actually don’t get his game at all, unless it’s to currently fuck the US into oblivion

wouldnt be surprised if he only sees the leader of zimbabe and new zealand or some bs like that

So he's going to continue sucking the cocks of his overlords in the hopes they can continue to protect him from American justice?

How is this new, exactly?

Deep state is racist as fuck. There's no way a nig is that important.

T. Cuck

Why does he still think he is president? Does he have dementia?

you doubt thats his plan? he spent his last moments in office trying to start shit with Russia for no reason by moving troops to Poland and whining about Russian agressions

hes been trying to fuck us over for about 9 years now, still trying

Why do the world leaders even meet with him? He's a nobody now, right? Or did he get a cushy diplomat job?

I think he's mocking you stormmutts.

Xi treated him like a nigger last time though. Made him exit off the back of the plane and everything.

Must be going to try and raise sweet commie bucks for his "community organizing" now that Trump has destroyed his Saudi connection.

He's vowed to "resist" Trump. Not sure why world leaders would meet with him except to try and get some kind of leverage over the current administration.

Donald’s just not good enough, he’ll have to be removed this time next year.

Kek. You're alright leaf

Unrelated question: Who is the head of state in City of London?

burn that nigger

Ex-presidents meet with world leaders all the time though, what's so special about this.

The only reason he would meet with other world leaders would be to try and undermine the current administration/get information on the talks that Trump had with them in private.

This. He is trying to fuck things up behind the scenes, undermine Trump.

>Directly after foreign talks with the current POTUS...

Someone has to fill the leadership void

jk, but isnt this illegal????

Sup Forums was right; he thinks he's fuckin "king nigger"

Some reptilian

he cant keep getting away with this

This.
Absolute sedition.

The ultimate troll job. Obama knows it'll trigger Trump like a SJW seeing a white man being hired for a job.

Bama is racist as fuck

Or to setup an Obama foundation mirroring Clinton's setup

Nope. Logan Act only applies to non governmental official colluding/conspiring with foreigners.

>Deep state is racist as fuck
Yes, against white Christians.

Equally bad in intent.

If Trump was a real leader he wouldn't keep getting cucked.

North Korea keeps launching ICBMS
Navy ships keep crashing and planes keep falling out of the sky
most nations are telling Trump to go fuck himself while they work deals without the USA

face it, Trump is a bad president.

In case you didn't notice. He's kind of a nigger. He's also a communist faggot tranny fucker with a 'wife' who literally has a bigger cock than him. And there's a real possibility he was not actually born on US soil and was therefore ineligible to assume the office of President.

This is what Obama is. You don't have to like it, but the facts do not lie.

I'm just waiting for him to publically "convert" to Islam.

I WUZ PREZIDENT

he's giving his pedo friends a heads up that the swamp will be drained and they'll try to counter it - but they will fail

Lol that would be funny to watch reporters act as if he wasnt always muslim

He's still pretending his name is Obama. I guess he can identify as whatever he wants now.

>Gets dubś
Seems to check out

king nigger is back at it again

Would make a lil more sense with Michelles head

this. i'm surprised obongo isnt sec gen of UN now

Man what a fucking faggot this guy such audacity I guarentee he is thinking "sighhhhh I guess its up to me to fix this silly mans mistakes"

He's /ourguy/. Donald Drumpflet and his autistic fan base of shutins, rednecks, and white nationalist are not good optics for the country at all in an ever globalising world.

It's like when the UK just couldn't get rid of Tony Blair.

He wants to be the US version of Mandela.
That includes the death of Whites, btw.

So if we imprison him the Dems go crazy and tire people and after we elect Sharpton after he's released?

He changed his name to Barrack Hussein Obama. I thought that was him be public about it.

Obama is still alive?

WE

Isn't that treason? Legitimate treason, not CNN's definition of treason.

Yes.

Somebody is afraid of something.

>No if if if if if if

wew

he's not a government official is he?
what branch of government?

He's out looking for donors to the Obama Foundation.

He's plotting a "colored coup" of the USA. Looking to get the same people who paid into the Clinton Foundation to pay into his.

he's a good puppet

Obama is playing the same game that the Clintons played for decades---- he started a "foundation" which accepts large bribes from leaders and corporations around the world, in exchange for political favors, just like the money-laundering Clinton Foundation did for 25 years.

Barry is milking the globalist community even harder than he milks Michelle's dick, for every shekel he can get. He is still a Soros-funded deep state operative, and he is still invested in selling out Western Civilization and America to the highest bidder.

This. The house of cards can't come crashing down soon enough as far as I'm concerned.

>SJw

Who's going to fight in this coup? 99% of Leftists are soyboys.

He is the spiritual representative of the Democratic party.
This is actually pretty normal but it only makes news now because they think it'll make Trump look bad or something.

Why oh why does the one time a nigger continues to show up for work it has to be this nigger?

Lol faggot

He's in denial that hes not the prez anymore

Idk but your post ID is like, white mate.

At what point is this treason?

D U D E

The Fifth Column in the higher ranks of USA armed forces

Lmao

>just not good enough, he’ll have to be removed this time next year
They said the exact same thing about your mother and sister at the local whore house, but they still have a job there. If your mother and sister can step up their cock sucking anal blasting game, I'm sure Trump I'll figure out how to deal with all these cucked shitlibs smearing him.

>What is this nigger's fucking problem?
white people

When has that ever stopped him?

When he starts selling Uranium to NK and paying Iranians to develop a nuclear bomb..

Oh wait....

SPBP

yea nah, he got his entire career ruined over this stunt.

Deep state knows that Obama is not really a nigger but a Saudi.

I hope Abe and Xi will slap him as soon as he tries to badmouth Trump.

Never seen a group of "men" that I felt I could so confidently take on in a fight by myself. You could give them bats and brass knuckles, pretty sure I'd still win.

They exist, but there's over 100 million armed Americans who they'll never take the guns from.
If there were a coup most of the country would refuse to accept the new government.

what mess have we done

They're doing the Clinton Foundation thing.

Michelle may run in 2020, so Barry is collecting money from foreign governments who will want influence if she wins.

no, he's just their pet

Aren't past presidents supposed to quit being in politics?

>still a chance king nigger is the antichrist and apocalypse is still on easy mode