Would you own a slave if it was culturally acceptable Sup Forums?

Would you own a slave if it was culturally acceptable Sup Forums?
I sure would

Other urls found in this thread:

thegeneralreport.wordpress.com/2015/01/18/the-story-of-slavery-that-is-never-told/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger

I'll own a harem of sex bots when it becomes culturally acceptable.

>if it was culturally acceptable
sure why not? free labor

It would probably be too expensive for me.

I cant even get a job, I have no income! I cant fucking afford a slave!

For what exactly?
All I do all day is playing vidya and fapping to traps, don't see how a slave could be useful.

No.

Human beings have rights merely by virtue of being a human being.

Rent out your slave to do odd jobs you take the cash, give the slave a meal and your all set

I`d like to be owned as a sex slave 2bh :3c

I have two Latvian slaves that throws iron in a container all day.

Slavery is for the Jews and niggers, the inferior specimens of the human genome.
Mechanical workers and prostitutes will be the future.

yeah you can have nigger sex bots without risk of disease or knocking them up. big black pillow lips on your dick without the societal collapse

>some white dude draw his women getting ARABED and he probably jerked off to it

No. It's impractical and expensive. You have to build a space where your slaves can live, you have to feed them, you have to make sure they don't escape. It's cheaper and less stressful to just hire people when you need them to do stuff.

I would buy a qt russky sex slave and keep you warm and everything, but I would also call you a pidor while making you lick my hairy Canadian balls to be honest

ITT: jews.

L-lewd

well it depends on slave acquisition laws. what you could do is just work your niggers to death, some of them being worked to death looking for more niggers to work to death.

this

Well I pay for a house keeper that does my laundry, sweeps, mops, dusts, runs dishwasher and she leaves when shes done. So no, I wouldn't own a slave. I would have to feed, clothe, and put them up. Fuck that. Margarita is way better and $100 a week ain't shit.

JEWED too, look who's offering Achmed babes for sale

one of the things that's gone down the memory hole is that the Reconquista kicked out the Jews not because Oy Vey Christian Persecution but because the Jews were willing collaborators with the Muzzies for hundreds of years and even helped 'em capture and sell Christians into sexual slavery

thegeneralreport.wordpress.com/2015/01/18/the-story-of-slavery-that-is-never-told/