Reminder: Chrollo vs Hisoka happened in your lifetime

Reminder: Chrollo vs Hisoka happened in your lifetime

>they both lived

RUINED

Reminder that it was shit

OH

Reminder that you failed to protect her smile.

This, and it was a complete waste of chapters.

I can't wait for rematch

>fight was lacklustre
>they both survive
>Shalnark and Kortopi get off-screened instead
What was the point? Couldn't have been more disappointed.

>yfw you will live to witness Togashi die without finishing HxH

D-don't say that!

He'll probably abruptly end it like with YYH.

fight was kind of lame and out of left field

basically to show given enough time and planning chrollo can beat anyone in a fight due to his nen ability

this is made worse by the hisokas stupid gum is love gum is life ima die then rez myself

i mean i always figured they would fight and hisoka would die but i didnt find the fight very interesting even if it netted chrollo the win

the fight with chrollo vs zoldyck family was several levels better then this

LISTEN
TO
ME
MY
NEN

>basically to show given enough time and planning chrollo can beat anyone in a fight due to his nen ability
yes but it won't happen again because Hisoka is killing all of Chrollo's allies

So who won?

Chrollo, but he cheated

Was anyone actually expecting one to die here? It makes no sense based on the pacing and placement in the arc.

What the fuck is the end goal even going to be though?
Even if he cuts out the boat arc by making it abruptly blow up or something, then what?

Good god, the art is shit. Looks like Togashi drew a rogh sketch, started adding details to arms, than just said 'fuck it' and left the page unfinished.

didn't live up to the hype.

I don't understand how Hisoka got stomped.

I don't mean the fact that Chrollo was cheating or anything, just that Togashi didn't make Chrollo fight in a way that made it believable that Hisoka would lose.

Chrollo wasn't lifted to a level that would make him top tier, why didn't Togashi make him at least an expert melee combatant since he clearly couldn't make a character that would believably outsmart Hisoka.

>cheated
>tells him straight up what Nen abilities he brought, that he has absolutely no chance to win and gives him a chance to back out
>He accepts it

If you got even 2 brain cells you'll figured that he's going to use the audience by what abilities he came with, it's Hisoka's fault for being to full of himself and accepted the challenge against prep Chrollo.

Who's gonna die before finish his series first?
Togashi or Miura?