Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHdY7iYmeTg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello my BLACK brothers

inSHALLAH

Black criminality:

wh*Te subhuman your kind is not welcome here

The Jew fears the Black Bull.

I imagine myself in Alto Adige, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te German dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my gladius and begin stabbing wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see SANCTUS MAURITIUS smiles at me, I smile back...
Then I woke up, in ROMA, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven...

>my craKKKer ass is on fire

Hello fellow BLACK brothers, how's your wh*tey kill count? Put two servants of Yakub out of their misery today with my bare hands

Fuck the (((FBI)))

much like Tyrone's niGGer ass is in prison

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HELP MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SUP MY FELLOW KANGZ

>MY WH*TE ASS IS MEEEEELTING

In the beginning there was peace and prosperity, children playing a society thrives basically a paradise, people still did not know what was to come
A scientist did not like his own race and history was willing to improve it by using disgeny, he started using BLACKS telling lies and manipulating them to believe that the birth of a new man was necessary.

After years the experiment was complete, the result: a corrupt evil creature that was born willing to destroy the BLACK BULLS

The scientist whose name was Yakub then decided to launch an attack against the BLACK BULLS brothers themselves, the battle was fierce and bloody many BLACK BULLS died to protect the community, at the end of the battle the diabolical creatures were expelled and sent to a place called Europe.

Nobody imagined that the battle had just begun.

RIP MUH NIBBA TRAY TRAY

>Average craKKKer

>Black Nationalism
talk about a oxymoron
the one thing guaranteed to destroy a country is a majority black population

HE WUZ A GOOD BOI SMDH

FACT. DON'T LET DUH RASIS FEDS LIE AGAIN

>Average BLACK BULL

FUCK DAT CRACKA ZIMMERMAN YA FEEL ME?

BLM

these threads are proof that autism knows no race

I fucking hate favelados

RIP MUH NIBBA ;_;

>My honkey cú is on fire

BLACK Islam is the future

Just like the niggers in Africa who steal shit

WHEN DEY GIB US DAT REMAKE WITHOUT WITEY FAMALAM?

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

TURKROACH THE NIGGER POSTER IS IN BRAZIL?

Fucking cracKKKa subhumans thinking they can do shit to us while they LARP on a containment board.

You actually think the average NON-WH*TE gives a single thought about you wh*Te subhumans?

No.

Não eu sou Coreano seu retardado.Br*ncos demoram tanto assim para entender?

mashAllah

>Even wh*Tes don't like craKKKers

>When i see wh*Te dogs

BLACKED!
Throughout history whites have always been a race of bloodthirsty psychopaths. They traveled all over the globe looking for land to claim, resources to steal and people to subjugate. They established empires based off of this exploitation of people of color. The industrial revolution allowed them to elevate themselves above the rest of the world in terms of living standards and to establish great armies which we saw clash in World Wars past. The pinnacle of the white man's war machine is the hydrogen bomb. Just one bomb could vaporise an entire city. At this point, it would be natural to assume that whites have won. People of color lost and if we ever tried to stop the white man and his evil ways, they would vaporise us in an instant. While this is true, the white man has a weakness and we have a weapon which is more powerful than any h-bomb could ever be if we use it correctly to exploit that weakness. This weakness is white guilt. The white man feels burdened by his atrocities committed against our people. He now shows a generous nature by letting us live in his prosperous nations. At a glance, it seems as if all is well and we have been repaid for sins committed against our people but the reality is: people of color are not treated as equals in the white man's land. If we were ever to stand up for ourselves, we would face police brutality and an unfair trial. This is negated by our ultimate weapon: BBC. Big black cock is so superior to the white man's pudgy little dough dick. Once the white woman tastes BBC, she will crave it as she would cigarettes. More and more white women are choosing to breed with BBC everyday. BBC destroys empires from within more than any h-bomb ever could. I laugh at you white man. Build the ultimate war machine all you want. Be like America and waste all of your money on war. At the end of the day, you will lose to us and our ultimate biological weapon.

>tfw born a wh*Teoid

why couldn't I be born BLACK bull? I HATE being wh*Te

Niggers

WE WUZ PARASITES

Being a BLACK BULL is not just the skin color.If you feel like a BLACK BULL you can become a BLACK BULL

PROUD

AFRICAN

VERMIN

Hey niggers I have a question. Why are so many of you interested in Islam? You know long before evil whitey captured kangz and stole all the universes knowledge and technology and art from you, Armin-da-la-hazim was cutting your balls off and enslaving kangz for centuries. So why all the love for islam?

CUZ KEK U WITEY DATS WHY, EVERYTING WE DO IZ OUTTA SPITE 2 WITEY

I had that thought. Well enjoy your aids and welfare checks I'm going to continue being blissfully white.

Nogs without bbc or 6 pack are just beta nogs.

> all you’re good for is sex

Because they’re uneducated niggers. Lol.

Hello, brothers. I have recently started a mission called “The Autopsy”. The plan is to subliminally educated young black chikdren the importance of self-preservation and to “reset” a community to get rid of defects. Any advice?

Praise Niggers.

> be a nigger
> destroy society
> have no society to replace
> die of starvation

I mean - the circle of life -

>in the beginning there was peace and prosperity
>some dumb nigger ruins it for everyone
Really makes you think

>niggers
>thinking

go to africa and make your magnificent black nation. take all the blacks there, you call can build an amazing nation im sure, go go go. go to africa. go

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOGA (allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in Africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven...

I'm white but can I join in

Fuck off nigger

Lel niggers don't own or know how to use a computer.

Respond to this

we wuz big heard black niggaz and shieet das rite nigga muhfugga shieeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEt

mfgggnctrackas ar racistha nd shitet

FUGG U CRACKA MUH DICK

mfcjmnfcking crkjas are fuckignggf racsit as fucjg my geeat grndpas and axncestor ar enslave by fa white fokj

we don't need your help wh*Te yaKKKubite dog

YEAH NIGGA DAT SHIT BE PHAT MOWING DOWN WITEY ERRWUR YA SMELL ME MY DOG? DEN WHEN I WHIP OUT MUH GAT HOL IT SYWAYZ NAW MEAN & BE BUSTIN WHITEY UP, DEN WHEN I OUT OF BULLETS I WHIP OUT MUH DICK YA SMELL ME MUH NIBBA AND USE MY 12FT LONG BBC TO SMACK WITEY TO DEAF DEN WE BE KANGZ GEN MY NIBBA

YA SMELL ME DOG?

lmao @ all the mad-ass crackers itt.

your women belong to US. their vaginas are for our SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS.

the future is brown. NOT Wh*te

niggas b like *ignores reality*

many of you are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking. Every single one of us posting these kind of things is 100% genuine. There is nothing more we want than the destruction of the entire wh*Te subhumanoid race. We want to see AFRICANS, ARABS, LATINS, and ASIANS live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Te KKKretins. I would gladly see my entire TURKIC BLACK RACE annihilated, to save the world from wh*Tes. I would gladly put every single one of them to the sword, showing mercy to neither man, woman nor wailing child. I would gladly burn their lands and salt the earth that nothing on their wh*Te touched soil may grow again. I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST, OUR PROUD MONUMENTS OBLITERATED BY NUCLEAR FIRE

IF IT MEANS THAT wh*Te SUBHUMANS WILL DIE TOO. WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOĞA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA

JUST TO END THE wh*Te QUESTION FOREVER.

DAS RIIIIIIIIITE!

MUH DICK

>mfw all of these retarded wh*Toid subhumans thinks they can stop the KARA BOGA by posting "niggers lol" on an anime website

Your Mothers and wives are being fucked DAILY by a BLACK BULL they dream about a superior BLACK man to impregnate them and spawn more BLACK BULLS wh*Toid subhumans

BLACKS DESTROY WHITE CITIES!!!
EDUCATE YOURSELVES NIGGERS!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=pHdY7iYmeTg&feature=youtu.be

Fuck niggers. You guys have been the White mans bitch for the past 700 years. Get over yourselves. Take a look at your own murder rates and how shitty your communities are.

Fucking niggers.

Where's the fried chicken at?

YEAH MUH NIGGA U B SPITTIN MAD TROOF MY NIGGA FUCK CRACKAS BLACK BULLS ARE TAKIN DUH EARF & MAKING IT GREAT LIKE AFRICA BEFORE DUH WHITE DEVILZ RUINED EVERYTING U FEEL ME MY NIGGA NO HOMO YA SMELL ME NIGGA?

Why do bans defend wh*Toid threads but our threads constantly get spammed by wh*Te subhumans? Do they fear the BLACK warrior?

YEEEEEAH NIBBA, MUH DICK!

the jew fears the black warrior

DAS RASIS CRACKA, DELETE NOW! YOUR KANG KOMMANDS IT!

Atatürks harem
Atatürk can be seen sitting with crossed legs in front of his wifes. next to a body double

The last time Turks fought in a serious war with Europeans they got their asses kicked by the Brits and had their empire demolished.
Then later on when some of them allied with Hitler, they lost that war too and a few year later Israel was established and today is one of the best countries on the planet despite Muslims trying to destroy it.

I dare you to try shit again Turk, then we can finally retake Constantinople after all these years.

RSIT MIFUCERUS I HAT THE FUKING WUTIE PEOPKE

And what the fuck has the Black warrior done besides get enslaved and ass handled by White men.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

bl*Ck scum wishes they could compete with the BWC

don't reply to me wh*Te dog

WITEY BETTA WATCH OUT WE PLANNIN WE OGANIZIN WE GETTIN READY TO MURDER CRACKAS, HAD TO SHOOT THE MASTERMIND OF OUR MILL WITEY PLOY THO CUZ HE STEPPED IN MUH JORDANS

lmao little wh*te bitch

Why do "black warriors" stick needles in their ass ?

Can any BLACK men please breed my girlfriend?

Ayo how u do Tha emojis in this crakkka Shi muffugga