Hey Faggots

Your ideaology is dumb and you should all choke on your own dicks. Quit trying to be edgy and lead a normal life. People like you are the worst, you don't even believe in what you say, you just desire to be different so much that you take up the weirdest positions.

Bottom line, kill yourselves and it will be better for humanity. We don't need low empathy scum like yourselves fucking things up for everyone.

Kill yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVCwjjT_CVY
youtube.com/watch?v=sIK2vlE6UIk
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1a9-s23Rz6w
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/FullTalmud.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>Quit trying to be edgy and lead a normal life.

is that you, faggot?

>Quit trying to be edgy and lead a normal life
That's literally all we want but you tickets won't let us

I don't want to be a cunt OP but there is an intellectual movement away from empathy now. Empathy can be a good thing, but as seen in your own post it can also be bad. I suspect you have only empathy for those you see as down trodden and clearly non for who you deem to be "Low Empathy Scum" this is the problem with empathy and it's why leading scholars in the social sciences and biology are moving away from it.

Try compassion. Try rationalism. Try the golden rule. Empathy is no silver bullet.

The anger you may be experiencing is a frustration with the cognitive dissonance that comes with cultural lag. All your life you were told one thing. That thing has been found to be untrue. You see a lot of people talking about the new thing... and you won't accept it. You won't because that would mean your cherished authorities have misinformed you. Well take heart OP, not one of us, including our authorities are infallible. Good news, we have the scientific method and empiricism all worked out. With every misstep we move closer to finding a more accurate world view... provided people in your shoes don't use violence to keep new information from getting to the people.

The empathy movement was dead in the late 1990s, get your head into the 2020s. Post modernity is over, it was an abject failure. Let it go.

wat

So you're saying I should just be without morals and unempathetic towards those in less fortunate situations?

Gotta love these threads

Well first, when you understand the definition of empathy you'll see that it is independent of morality. Second, empathy can LEAD to tremendously immoral behaviour. :D

Here is your start: youtube.com/watch?v=YVCwjjT_CVY

What if I told you...it wasn't bait

Plot twist: he's talking about actual gay people

The bait itself incites to conversation.

Post NN young whores

>choke on your own dicks
>kys

Did you want me to die by choking on my own dick? Or did you want me to choke on my dick and then kill myself another way? Plz confirm.

The latter.

Huh?

I thought so. When I was 16 I used to say, “eat shit and die”. I always made it clear that not only I wanted you to die, but I wanted you to eat shit first. Glad it’s cleared up.

>Lead a normal life
>kys

Well, which fuckin one is it?

>y-you dont r-really believe this stuff r-right user?

Well it seems that you may have learned a thing or two about the limitations of empathy.

Here: youtube.com/watch?v=sIK2vlE6UIk

Sam Harris has several discussions with Dr. Bloom. There is a new world coming and post modernity won't be a part of it. It's an exciting feeling, being ahead of the curve.

How did you get that from that one post

Lead a normal life and then if you fail, KYS

you sound like a loser faggot

Elaborate bitch

there is nothing to elaborate on becuase you are just a loser faggot.

Hey, Niggers. Your ideaology is dumb and you should all choke on your own dicks. Quit trying to be niggers and lead a normal life. Niggers like you are the worst, you don't even belong in society, you just desire to be niggers so much that you take up only the niggerest of positions.
>Bottom line, kill yourselves and it will be better for humanity. We don't need low empathy scum like yourselves fucking things up for everyone.
>Kill yourselves.

Your changing of the topic... you replied twice.

>People like you are the worst, you don't even believe in what you say, you just desire to be different so much that you take up the weirdest positions.
But I really do hate Jews, OP. Any "empathetic" person would hate Jews and Israel.

No I'm asking how NN young girls is a limitation of empathy

Good retort, why don't you try articulating your thoughs dumbass

"Your ideaology(ideology*) is dumb and you should all choke on your own dicks".

If it's dumb why do everyone use evolution as a guideline for growing vegetables, fruits & breeding wanted animals, from cows to small dogs.

How come we cant use it for humans? Are you dumb enough to think this doesn't work on intelligence or humans in general? Isnt it more morally wrong to let 7 billion shitty people to live out 6,5 billion shitty lives, whos lifestyle affect the entire globe and the coming generations in a negative way? Look further into the future then 20 years u fucking retard. I dont mind niggers in general, but the effects of them are bigger than just that once in a while somebody gets robbed and raped.

OP must be one of those niggers I hear about

Hey, how about you accept that Europe belongs solely to European people and that any European country that is not at least 95% white is being invaded and that that is NOT "empathetic" and ethnic cleansing is in order.

Go back to Sup Forums

Hey nigger, facts state that if niggers kys the world would be a better place.
Go ahead

Op got me, I'll go kill my self.

>choke on your own dicks
>edgy
> kill yourselves

You sound like a 12 year old dork, i guess you'll fit right in on Sup Forums with all the other underage dorks.

No, the Nazis on here sound like 12 year old dorks

wow your thread is so good, take this gif.

It is exactly the lack of empathy that I'm talking about

butthurt lol

"no u"

yea you're 12

kill yourself little boy, you are a faggot and your parents dont love you

Niggers are incapable of empathy, user

Again, explain how I am these things. You can't. Faggot. You seem like a fuck who just goes with whatever's cool. I bet you are.

Thanks, thread is taking off faggot. KYS

But communism is what's cool

Says the faggot going along with PC culture and social norms because he's to afraid to be labeled a racist.
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
No one here is a Nazi because they're trying to be "cool". They're a Nazi because Jews are monsters and Hitler was unironically right.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Do you actually believe that lmao

Communism is for intellectuals and is probably better than anything you'd propose. We need to get rid of the idiots like you,

youtube.com/watch?v=1a9-s23Rz6w

>communism is for intellectuals

your typing style lets everyone know you're underaged, kill yourself
kill yourself harder

How so, retard

>Do you actually believe what is fact
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/FullTalmud.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM

Not gonna watch your stupid biased video

The real faggots are dickmunchers like yourselves that think reaching into other peoples pockets is charity.

You are not entitled to anything you haven't earned and the only ones choking on dicks are people like yourselves. You are literally the party of dicksucking faggots.

Now go kill yourself parasite. When you're all gone the real America will throw a party.

You talk like you’re in high school and you’re over here trying to give us life advice? Not even to mention the fact that you threw us all into one big box for some reason, despite people having wildly different opinions on here about shit. Many people on here simply want to be productive with a qt waifu in a world that is less chaotic and degenerate, and here you are saying stupid shit because you’re butthurt.

Go back.

>Jews explaining how the feel about non-Jews
>"It's biased because it goes against what I believe."
I've given you the evidence and an explanation as to why most Sup Forums users are antisemitic and you refuse to look at it. Writing it off because it's not what you want to hear. Fuck off and die, you willfully ignorant moron. You come here on your high horse pretending you know we're all terrible people, but when we try to explain our beliefs you're too stupid and narrow minded to even look it over. Israel is a ethnostate full of genocidal supremacist pedophiles and faggots like you are why they've taken over this nation.

lurk moar or gtfo faggot
>in all fields

When did I try to give people "life advice" and what does what I say sound like high school. Fag you probably won't respond fag

Yeah maybe you gave me the evidence but the fact that you prescribe that to all Jews is stupid. Get a life faggot

10/10 b8 you got us all

>all Jews is stupid
See, this is how I know you literally have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
>What is talmudic law.
The very fact they practice Judaism means they are *ALL* like that. I don't give a fuck about what you "feel" is true, I give a fuck about what IS true. Go read the Talmud and then come back and talk.

>>but the fact that you prescribe that to all Jews is stupid.

Stay mad faggots

Give it three years

>We don't need low empathy scum
>Kill yourselves

Jesus what a sad attempt at a thread. You sure showed us.

>this post gets more than 60 replies
kek why are you fags not ignoring this attention whore? saged.

Thread going strong, faggot. Retaliate you weak willed cuck

I agree faggots should kill themselves, preferably off a roof or hanging from a crane

Because they're cucks