What's an anime or manga that just emotionally wrecked you? Pic related. I have yet to read it all...

What's an anime or manga that just emotionally wrecked you? Pic related. I have yet to read it all, because it's just too real. I got to the part where the uncle's girlfriend basically rapes Punpun and I was done.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/inio-asano-interview-reality-is-tough-so-read-this-manga-about-cute-girls-and-feel-better/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boy you haven't got to the real shit.

it only gets worse

Oh I read all the spoilers and am glad I stopped reading.

kys

NGE

>Oh I read all the spoilers
You fucking shit.

Ressentiment because it was like reading a manga that was written about me

It wasn't entirely on purpose.

ow.

Spoilers don't do shit
Hits you like a freight train no matter how prepared you think you are

>People cry about punpun again

Oh dear, this thread again. I dont know what made you overrate Asano Inio but it was decent. You don't need to false flag here.

He's well respected.
Here is PROOF:

[Dailymotion] Urasawa Naoki no Manben NHK Manga Documentary S1E3 2015 - Asano Inio English Subs [720] (embed)

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/inio-asano-interview-reality-is-tough-so-read-this-manga-about-cute-girls-and-feel-better/

A lot of shit in Pupun doesnt actually have meaning like the changing the shape of his head. Its just an emotional change the shapes dont particularly mean anything.
Read Yamamoto Hideo or Yamamoto Naoki

Or hey, Flowers of Evil. No matter what you think, those were some fucked up kids.

Total cop out ending imo. Like all of his manga.

>Punpun's emotional state isn't represented by the changing shape of his head

Come on now

Yeah, the happy(ish) ending felt cheap.

I meant to say the shapes don't mean anything specific.
You'd know that if you'd read the interview of course.

Kakukaku Shikajika

>Oh I read all the spoilers and am glad I stopped reading.

No you get you ass back there and fucking read it.

then go read "A girl by the sea" by the same mangaka.

>uncle's girlfriend basically rapes Punpun
yeah POOR GUY

>That scene where they were gonna kill themselves by self immolation

I Remember reading it when it was ongoing and it didn't update for months and thought that was the ending. It was a great read with a bleh ending.

Say hello to Black Jack.
If you lost someone to cancer it will fucking destroy you.

Kuma Miko. It crushed my soul.

Is that the same black Jack as the osamu tezuka one?

No, the title is literally "say hello to Black Jack"
It has a reference to Tezuka's Black Jack because both series are pretty critical of the Japanese medical system.

Punpun was Fucking gay I wasted my time reading that shit. Idk why niggas be hyping this shit up. Telling each other you CANT be depressed if you don't read it. You're not missing anything it's just some guy that never got over his crush and hates himself because of it. I mean if you're the pretentious depressed type go right ahead and self insert as punpun.

> if you're the pretentious

It'll fly right over his head, just like Punpun.

I loved it.

our time of happiness
i still think about it

Ive read it 3 times but never till the end, done the same thing with Eva.

post characters who did nothing wrong

>Oh I read all the spoilers and am glad I stopped reading.
So you deprived yourself of an amazing experience? Your choice, but you missed out on something you'll never experience, no matter how many spoilers you read about it.

cried like a bitch last episode of agaimai brilliantu parku when the princess remembers everything. even if you see it coming it will get your eye pucies wet

You owe it to yourself to watch EoE. Finish it.

I have gotten up to episode 9 twice and I know it gets suffering from there. I'm general good with written forms of media being fucked up but shows are harder.

Nothing more depressing than the cannon ships

that fucking ending

Did this manga finally join Sup Forums's meme title ligue like SAO, SnK, TG, Love Roma, etc. Or young angsty Oyasumi Punpun readers still refuse to accept it's mediocrity and unrealism?

Deadman wonderland?

Exactly what I'm talking about there's nothing to get it's a manga

I am a Hero didn't wreck me but it does get pretty emotional when Oda dies
It's not a drawn out kind of experience like you would expect, it's quick and painful like you would expect from the world they're in.

God damn can that guy write women.

>kys
Wasn't this bannable?

Yes it was Fucking gay and boring. The parts with that crazy dude were unnecessary

And The Old Man and the Sea is just a book. Things can have deeper meaning user.

Plastic Memory had me in tears.

I got Onani master but this was just turrible is it just some story about a kid growing up ? That's all I got from it

That cult actually saved the world lol

Just keep going