Assaults 3 people within a few weeks

>Assaults 3 people within a few weeks

Face it. If he were black you would be calling him a n1gg3r right now. If Floyd did this you would be all over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/wellknown-irish-celebrity-punches-cartel-associate-in-dublin-pub-36359501.html
buzz.ie/news/irish-celeb-punched-mobsters-dad-in-dublin-bar-263495
google.ie/amp/s/www.bloodyelbow.com/platform/amp/2017/11/28/16710180/conor-mcgregor-wild-bar-brawl-speculations-dublin-black-forge-mail-independant-irish-mma-ufc-news
irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/ufc-star-conor-mcgregor-confuses-11601089
imgur.com/a/DYpaL
youtube.com/watch?v=in3Ppk9NG9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a politics board

The Irish are niggers

He is a nigger though a potatonigger he's just trying to get stripped of his title so he doesn't have to fight based spic Ferguson or good muslim boy Khabib

>if my aunty had balls she'd be my uncle.

Fucking state of burgerbrains.

>being this triggered

lmao

SPBP

Potato nigger is still a nigger. Our goatfucker Kalabib will brake him like a twig.

Your source is the description from a youtube video (which just happens to include a link to your patreon account and merch page)?

FUCK

OFF

SHILL

If my grandmother had wheels she would be a bike

u mad muhamad?

Those he assaulted were harassing his friends and the people he assaulted were coked up members of a Dublin drugs cartel known as the Kinehan cartel. The 50 year old man he punched is the father of a high ranking member of that gang and they have demanded 900k from McGregor or he will be shot.

Conner hates trump. he is a nigger

floyd loves trump, is based honorary white boi

simple as that

Everyone in this thread calling mcgregor and Irish people niggers are a bunch of faggy little cunts.

>irish
>people

Try again seamus o'diddler

The two most mongrelised nigger nations of them all, Britain and the US, are the only ones to try perpetuate this stereotype.

The average Brit and Burger has more mixed nigger blood in their veins than the average Irishman. Also must hurt that we are healthier, wealthier and better educated, all while retaining our pure white skin.

Get fucked, mongrel chimps. I'm glad both of your shitholes are going to hell.

Conor is Irish and behaves like a nigger. I think it's a safe thing to call him a fucking nigger. Just look at him.

google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/wellknown-irish-celebrity-punches-cartel-associate-in-dublin-pub-36359501.html

buzz.ie/news/irish-celeb-punched-mobsters-dad-in-dublin-bar-263495

google.ie/amp/s/www.bloodyelbow.com/platform/amp/2017/11/28/16710180/conor-mcgregor-wild-bar-brawl-speculations-dublin-black-forge-mail-independant-irish-mma-ufc-news

irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/ufc-star-conor-mcgregor-confuses-11601089

How does Ahmeds cock taste like tonight Nigel?

He’s been going around beating up killers
He fucked a girl in the toilets of a nightclub in Galway
Apparently fucked dozens of women in Dublin
Loves his cocaine
He’s a legend it’s proper movie shit
He hit the father of a hit man and he’s friendly with the biggest cartel in Western Europe

>McGregor
>If he were black you would be calling him a nigger

Sounds like a potato nigger to me.

This happened last night you amerimutt autist, over here we think hes a gobshite that looks good in front of the camera and gets EYERISH burgers to cough up more shekels same as we've always thought of him. Its only burgers who refuse to acknowledge their hero is a cunt

Being from Holland you're probably half nigger yourself

Taunting us again are we? Look at this picture of an average Brit withholding a potato.

Oh well...good thing we can buy pasta, rice, bread, vegetables and any kind of meat we could want. Enjoy your hormone laced USDA beef and bleach washed reformed chicken product in your post Brexit wonderland.

Far from a legend but definitely a scumbag

No, nigger.

this
no one considers the irish to be white

Come on now, I hold no ill will against the Dutch but you have to admit you lads have crossed the threshold. Arabs and niggers running your cities, your women race mix with greater enthusiasm than the French. You're fucked, lad.

Still whiter than you tyrone

>tyrone
Oh the ironing....

Of course he's a nigger. He's the epitome of potato nigger. Dresses and acts exactly like one.

If being "white" means being a mongrel like the average Brit or Burger. Then happy days that you don't consider us to be by your retarded definition.
Back to huffing petrol with your abo chimp wife, convict. Never understood the obsession you lads have with breeding with local fauna.

>guy he punched is a Kinehan
i heard this too

It's about time you learned to do the ironing by yourseld, fella. Your mother is too be busy being out getting Mick'd tonight.

floyd beat his wife, stfu

>be soft anglo/ameriburger lanklet cuck
>get beaten up so many times at school you then jump to the conclusion that fighting is for niggers

pretty funny. I bet being good with girls is also for niggers too?

Came here to post this, spbp.

What is the reason for this shilling? U are trying to make us fight each other. Remember, we have only one enemy, its muslims

Not even meming, but pretty much the only white people who bred with abos were Irishmen. Almost every prominent half caste has an Irish name

>flag

>56% white mutt calling someone else a nigger.

He is Irish so calling him

God bless Sup Forums, posting my response before I even type it out

McGregor is an anti-Trump Irish drunk. The guy's retarded.

B-brutal.

Top fucking kek. I actually like Irish people but the bong bantz and potato butthurt is too good in this thread. Keep going.

>cheating on his long term missus that has been with him from the beginning
>legend
Sounds like a cunt.

But i call him a potatoe nigger already....

Stupid mic fuck

Kalabib is too fat to make weight you filthy muzzie

>Instead of asking her friend his intention she tattle tails on Twitter for likes
Disgusting.

He's a pikey
I'm surprise he didn't fight Mayweather for a new caravan for his mam

You take what you can get, convict.

Black wouldn't do one on one.
Anyway, assaulting someone is a nigger thing to do. There, are you happy? Conor is white nigger.

I don't understand your complaint. You are saying if Connor was a nigger we would be calling him a nigger and that because Floyd is a nigger we would be calling him a nigger?

Comp a feel

>He fucked a girl in the toilets of a nightclub in Galway
>Apparently fucked dozens of women in Dublin
Is that supposed to be a good thing? He has a wife, which supported him before he was famous. He was non working bum, yet she believed in him. And this is how he pays her. Yep, he's indeed a nigger.

Irish geting drunk and fighting other irish is part of their culture

he's a gyppo and a mick, not a good mix

Connor McGreggor is a piece of shit and a terrible boxer.

McGregor is a dumb nigger with a big mouth.

>a pole
that's rich

The ref pushed him first
The commissioner tried to push him off the cage
I'm sure that geezer started it somehow
He's just defending himself from assholes

imgur.com/a/DYpaL

Theres the best of it lads, he has a burd duffed in Liverpool to. Mcgregors a hero sessioned with the man a few times he keeps it lit for days prober troober

He's not a boxer u moron

please tell me this is true.

mcmanlet need to be knocked down a notch or two.

plenty of people would destroy his ass easily, he thinks he's the king because in the ring he has weight classes to protect his ass. but faced with a 300 pound 2 meter tall man that works hard every day, he will get FUCKED UP

Fucking this, my sides are in orbit

>but faced with a 300 pound 2 meter tall man that works hard every day, he will get FUCKED UP
yep. wouldn't be found in fucking FRANCE of all places though

Reminds me of this. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=in3Ppk9NG9U

And anyone thinking he getting done for 900k is a clown hes well in with the kinhans was mates with the byrne who was shot the regency he does be out with all them. The blokes he hit was graham "the wig" he flattened a few people years ago but is a nobody now compared those boys he most likely get a apology and be happy to take it

have you been to france ?

because it's not like the movies. people don't look like 100 pound faggets wearing scarves.

granted i'm of polish origin so most of my friends are half or full polish, but let me tell you i know plenty of hardcore motherfuckers that would destroy this faggot with one hand tied behind their back.

>Face it. If he were black you would be calling him a n1gg3r right now.

Right but he's Irish so we're calling him a potato nigger.

You only need one hand free to trigger the vest, eh Mohammed?

This is the most Irish post I've ever seemed. I even read it with an Irish accent.

Just beat him over the head with a 3 day old baguette. Should do the trick. Lest he's packing a sack full o taters of coarse.

*I've ever read.

Irish get piss drunk and start fights. More news at eleven.

>Avoided saying nigger
You're not from here, are you?

Irish people are alpha. Im sure they wouldn't let muslims to destroy their country.

Stop ahahahahaha. Muh fucking sides.

I will admit to bandwagoning, but all of that died when he didn't deliver and then proceeded to act like a degenerate and become a LGBTQ activist and attack civilians. Any person with half a brain no longer respects this dickhead.

Video or it’s fake news

>Irish people are alpha
>Are a completely subservient race
>My sides

He is a cunt. She stuck by him and has a kid with him and he goes and cheats on her at every chance. Hopefully she'll take millions off him when she finds the sense to leave him.

They are pretty much so retarded that when they ran out of potatoes they left their own country instead of finding something else to eat....

>Fucking burgers cant even into insulting memes
This is the one you should have used jamal

I'm only half dutch, the other half Hellenic (no Turkish rape baby brown shit eyed shit). And you are right, but then again look at Europe, what part ain't?

The point is I'm not a nigger

okay so, a world champion cagefighter has returned to his local pub to find a drug cartel, and begins violently dismantling them?

sounds like an awesome movie desu

Why do subraces diet always revolves around potatoes? I've noticed a pattern of potatoes, heavy drinking and zerg behaviour among russians, poles, slavics in general and irish.

Only a Frenchman (Jean Claude Van Damme) is able to do that, micks drink too much to care.

So he is a fucking nigger then lol. I hate coke head scumbags and I hope McGregor gets what's coming to him

Any excuse to run from defending his belts

>Jean Claude Van Damme
Belgian

except in this case he's going to be the one that ends up violently dismantled because he thought his internet celebrity status made him as tough as real gangsters

Subservient? I'm sure irish people wouldn't let muslim pigs to conquer their land like british have let.

>If he were black you would be calling him a n1gg3r right now
I've always called him a nigger and rooted for based Mayweather instead.

???

mcgregor is a nigger, the irish are niggers.

Mayweather is less of a nigger than mcgregor. Mcgregor spent months running his mouth, mayweather just stuck his head down and trained. Mcgregor got his potato brain turned into mashed potatoes.