Macron in Africa

While giving a speech in a university in Burkina Faso Macron said :
" You talk to me like we were still a colonial power. But I don't want to take care of electricity in universities of Burkina Faso. it's the duty/job of the president !"
Seeing that the President is quitting the stage
"He is running away ! He went to repair the air conditioning"

I didn't translate the first sentence but it doesn't take away anything to the meaning

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NicoF4_/status/935528733276024832/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so what do the average French think about him

the native ones that is

Well I think that he is right on this. Africans got used to reveive help from other countries so much that now we are gettimg blamed when we don't take care of their problem with their argument being " you colonised us xxyears ago". African politicians are used to play on anti white resentment while receiving help from France or America. Macron is just saying he doesn't want to throw money at the face of African countries because money didn't save any problem, on the contrary. Because their need to fix their political stability and other things for the help to be usefull.

>"Niggers!"
qu'es que he mean by this

bad

So?

>implying france doesn't treat africa as itse servant
kys. kill all french.

hes not what everyone expected and at this point we just wait for the next funny thing he'll say

Absolute madman

Would you mind to elaborate Rodriguez ? French did so much for Africa.

>Political topic
I had been banned for less than that.

You should also mention he told a nigress sjw that she should be thankful for the French army o, Africa

Then he asked the people in the room : "so what are you guys studying, economy, trade ?"
nobody answers
"well what are you even studying then ?"

just lmao, this fucking guy

proofs?

What exactly should France or, say, Hungary do to accomplish both of the following
1) prove its moral integrity and respect for the freedom of African peoples
2) keep millions and millions of African people fleeing abject poverty, uncontrollable crime and corruption and/or sectarian violence and oppression?

He sounds drunk on the video wtf

j'adore
j'etais plié en deux

We need more politicians like this in Europe

l e l
e
l

i love him

quel homme, impressive for a frenchfagg

politicians now pretend to be retarded to generate publicity

yea, maybe it was not water but vodka...
It would just make it funnier, tb h

I like Macron too, funny guy, hope our relations improve soon

This is funny but this is ridiculous.

>ouagadougou

Link to vid?

I don't like him solely because he looks like entitled person who never struggled even for a day in his life.
Grew up in luxury and judging other people by looking from above on them.
Evertything was granted to him and he acts all smug about it.

I don't like blacks but he doesn't look any better. Just the opposite side of the coin.

He even bangs the desperate housewives of the world
he's a good shit

eat it, knave

twitter.com/NicoF4_/status/935528733276024832/video/1

And ? It's good, it's like the kings of the old times. They are supposed to be privileged. Do you prefer Russia's president to be a poor homeless junkie who had a hard life, or a member the 1% richest elite who went to the best private schools ? Get rid of that victim mentality

>mali gets invaded by a thousands jihadist riding modified toyota trucks
>help mali
>YOU FILTHY IMPERIALIST COLONISTS GET YOUR SOLDIERS OUT OF AFRICA

>French did so much for Africa
I read a lot of articles that claim otherwise.

Macron is my favorite world leader currently.
banter master

wait you actually believe anything the fucking journalists say ? wew

Yeah and everytime they claim that it's doctor mamadoo professor of african study at the univ of my ass

To be fair, it's only that way because of what you did in Libya.

>you

You mean Sarkozy personal vendetta against Kaddafi?

no he means you personally you fucking white male
you can add that to the list of bad things you did, next to holocaust slavery and so on

>#pasmonprésident

>Do you prefer Russia's president to be a poor homeless junkie who had a hard life
Yes, anything is better than p*tin

Trump with the pocahontas quote

How is it retarded ?
African protesters were burning down french flags, when Macron arrived they stood up and sang their national anthem, protesters sent stones to a car of the french administration and someone threw a grenade next to a french base arming 3 civilians.
It's been decades and decades that this country has been decolonised it recieved for millions and millions of help, infrastructures etc, yet they come and ask THE FRENCH PRESIDENT to put electricity and other shit in their own infrastructure, his answer is "ask your president" and the guy ragequit the stage and somehow THIS IS RETARDED????? in what kind of alternative reality do you guys live in ?

Is Macron /ourfrog/?

>Fucking this.

'Il est parti réparer l'air climatisé.'

Bahahahahahaha.