How vocal are non-whites about hating white people in your area?

How vocal are non-whites about hating white people in your area?

Other urls found in this thread:

kxan.com/2015/03/20/austin-lawyer-adam-reposa-says-he-put-up-white-people-stickers/
youtube.com/watch?v=pHdY7iYmeTg&feature=youtu.be
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/21/parents-outraged-after-white-supremacy-groups-plan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've sat next to an Arab who translated two other Arabs walking past us, talking about how they hated Denmark.

Why do you ask?

They're not. Most of the black people around here are morbidly obese and friendly; Their neighborhoods are still crime-infested rat nests, though.

Well they shot a White babby in the face 3 blocks from my house. At least it made international news. We used to hang these animals for far less and they knew their fucking place until the jews and northern agitators ruined everything.

Why did he translate it to you? Was he your friend? Did he agree with them?

The majority of non whites here generally don't bother white people ,however liberal whites constantly shit on white people.

never lived around them and never will

Nah, we were just talking together.

I used to go to a liquor store a lot that was owned by an indian. Every time a black person walked in he would come from behind the counter and just follow them. Lots of indians here never heard them bitch about whites just blacks which is funny cuz its like 2% black where I live.

Middle Class blacks here are pretty civil and pretty much are integrated with whites (especially black women for some reason) but working class blacks are full-on kill whitey WOKE. Although lately they've turned their hatred towards Filipino and Indian immigrants who have already started to outearn their lazy asses.

Similar experience here, except it was a pizza place I would go to once a week, and the Indian worker I would chat with while waiting for my slice to heat up eventually told me that he wished he could ban black people from the store.

I live in an almost entirely white state deep in Trump country, and we're all heavily armed, so they don't speak up much. Really most of our blacks are first gen from Africa and they either immediately get sent back for failing to understand rape is illegal here, or they're conservative fundies who voted for Trump anyway.

The owner of the Chinese/Vietnamese restaurant I go to is from Ho Chi Minh City and talks openly about hating black people. We have many lulz about it.

I remember being small boat ferry from the cruise docks to Hamilton and the boat pilot mentioning that a lot of the blacks in Bermuda try to act like Afro-American thugs but "it's like how ghetto can you be when you live in a big pink house".

You know, non-whites aren't just a hivemind catchall.

Most of them hate each other more than they hate white people. Latino and black, especially.

goddamn it she's hideous

a decent amount, granted there are more whites around here
/NY

Most of the maori just like to banter but don't seem to make a big deal. Poos often act all smiley and make small talk calling people bro with their thick accent. Chinks keep to themselves but I'm sure they talk shit in their gook speak rude cunts.

columbus ohio here. they keep their mouths shut or dont care like most of us whites. my dentists black assistant said she liked my "hillary for prison" t

I work in an Amazon fulfillment center and I hear Anti-White shit almost every day.
These places are like 90% Black. And if your package arrives late you know who to blame.Niggers.

Same here. All the corner stores are ran by Indians or middle easterners and they are noticeably more friendly and trusting with whites than dindu's. I still want all minorities removed from the country but yeah, its very noticeable.

They're not hostile. But then, I live in rural North Carolina. They know the score here.
The real uppity niggers are in major cities. Or are sandniggers, those fuckheads are always awful. Thankfully they hide in their own little ghettos as well, but they shouldn't be here in the first place gods damnit.

I constantly hearing them complaining about "tattas" and "bakaras" keeping them down or just general shit talking about whites.

Reminder that whites are the most tolerant and that all the shitskin resentment is just to express their own incompetence.

>white people in your area?

Ive noticed that in the south. You guys are blacked as fuck but the niggers act way more docile compared to detroit / chicago / baltimore niggers who just openly hate whitey.

In my neck of the woods, the white people are the most vocal about hating white people

California. They hold seminars at the university on how to deal with white privilege and how to fight white supremacy. One time I heard a spic say to a cuck liberal white "Trump ain't gonna deport us, we gonna deport all the white people from California, this our land" and the cuck agreeing

customers whom i have met for the first time have used the word nigger casually in a sentence. You would be surprised how many white people outside of the cities hate niggers.

Never, poos dont even sit next to white people and just stand in train carts, black people get stared down.
Basically we have a token Soros nigger here who likes to talk about racism, but almost every argument with him in comments sections is resolved by literally calling him a Nigger.
Asians(the chink kind)are bro tier, they like to get bleached.

>t. spic that thinks he's "not bothering" white people

only 30% white in my area unfortunately, but thank god the 70% are Hispanics, not blacks, or we'd have an even bigger problem, although the whites and the hispanics here sort of segregate from each other but they don't really have too much of a problem and either or generally hires the others.

No blacks though, nobody wants them here.

The liberal whites are actually far more vocal than the working class minorities on this

>You know, non-whites aren't just a hivemind catchall.
They are in their shared gleeful rape of white civilization

Austin, TX here. A few years ago some Mexishit printed and put up stickers all over the East side.
kxan.com/2015/03/20/austin-lawyer-adam-reposa-says-he-put-up-white-people-stickers/

The spics and niggers bitch about gentrification, but its their own fault for never progressing past the compulsory 12th grade education.

The blacks here will change directions in the supermarket in order to deliberately walk into you.

NYC here. No hostility at all. My neighborhood is full of Mexicans and Muslims. Nearly all my friends are nonwhite simply because so few of the other whites bothered to have kids, and my old white friends ran out of money and moved home or otherwise wandered off somewhere.

Here's a little reminder that multiculturalism and mass immigration being terrible ideas doesn't mean we can't get along. The tension between us arises from the pressures of economic competition and culture shock, which our Jewish friends have deliberately set about causing in order to undermine white societies. In the long view we must set our sites on separation except in specifically cosmopolitan neighborhoods, but this is no reason we cannot or should not live peacefully together in the meantime.

My question to you is this. What is the motive for people from developing countries, who are not refugees, to travel across the world so they can live in shitholes like Toronto, San Francisco, Amsterdam. What's the fucking point? Illinois has over half a million illegal immigrants, never mind the legal ones. Why? I would rather move to Cairo or Mexico City than fucking Chicago. This is the major factor that leads me to believe that at least some of the immigrants coming from third world countries represent a legitimate and dangerous invasion force.

Who knows? Maybe my new parent-friends are secretly waiting for the right moment to chop me up with machetes. I'll keep you posted.

Other than hard-line Maori activists, chankoro who look down on whites and the occasional butt flustered Somali or whatever, the only people who hate whites in NZ, are white people who wanna look good in the eyes of people on social media

Quality post

To the point where the kids have to be homeschooled because they are getting beat up every day.

> Maybe my new parent-friends are secretly waiting for the right moment to chop me up with machetes.
So there is some sense left in that mutt brain.
Listen I have jewish,black,muslim friends however if 1942 happened right now i would kill them all in a heartbeat and same would they do to me.
We smile and shake hands our children might even play together but its all facade. And this is something all non white minorities know only whites oblivious about it since they always will be the bestes goys.

Ik steel van die rijke niggaz die rijke tata's

"Give us a durry bruh"
Don't smoke sorry
"Fuck off then ya white cunt, ya stole me land cunt"

GOOD VIDEO ON HOW NIGGERS DESTROY ONCE AMAZING AND PROSPEROUS WHITE STRONGHOLD CITIES AND HOW WHITES FLEE!!! WHY DONT WHITES STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES AGAINST THE BLACK MENACE youtube.com/watch?v=pHdY7iYmeTg&feature=youtu.be

All the black people in my predominantly white town no better than to pull that shit, because we will just raise the property taxes and price them out. However, the SJWs have made a big stink about the city voting down a homeless shelter being used as a vacant building here. So it's all about to come to an end unfortunately.

Race traitors are the worst. its unbelievable how the sell out their own people while having no idea how the browns would rape and cannibalize them at the first opportunity.

There is no non whites in my area

I haven't seen anything but white people for over 4 years with the injuns being the the exception. Northern Montana is a beautiful place.

Heavily Hispanic here and largely people don't give a shit about whites. The main permeating differences are mostly culture and language based

Check flag.

>Listen I have jewish,black,muslim friends however if 1942 happened right now i would kill them all in a heartbeat and same would they do to me.

Lol, that's ridiculous and probably a bit insane.

I'm a full-blooded kike training and preparing for the Race War but if 1942 happened I would team up with my white and Muslim friends for self-defense in a heartbeat.

Why would I go on a rampage and get myself killed?

>helo boss pls gib money
>I don't have anything sorry
>come on boss
>sorry don't have anything
>okay boss

>fucks off to play the gibs game with the next car in line

The gypsies are a lot worse.

very in gymnasium

The Mexicans I work with are racist, but they largely keep it to themselves. Not because it is wrong, mind you, but because they know how it can negatively affect their livelihood. One lady told me should moved out of Tacoma Washington because there were too many Negros (her words).

They are hating us slightly more since we spit back.

I'd be curious to know where in NY and who is mouthing off to you. Queens here and no blacks around. I think it helps that the city seems to go out of its way to keep the projects livable, but I understand Brooklyn can be pretty miserable.

Everyone’s at work while they steal all your shit to the point you are forced to leave.

>queens has no niggers
I think you misspelled whites

Extremely. I have witnessed at least 3 separate instances in the past year alone.

There have been a few chimp outs where I live (rust belt) but blacks and whites get along fine. It's also super segregated each race is separated by the interstate.

Picture relevant

What do people make of Pan Africanists?

I found out a chick I'm close to follows a load of such accounts on Twitter. They're full of historical quotes from people about preserving the black race, ensuring the loyalty of black people to the black race, even one about the white man being the black man's bitter enemy.

Lots of dumb shit condemning the removal of Mugabe, the only black leader who took back African land etc.

Some recent dumb shit about thanks giving being about celebrating the genocide of Native Americans and slavery.

And it's all under the umbrella of anti imperialism and anti colonialism.

Genuinely feel like I don't know her after seeing that. I don't think she's racist but I don't know what to make of it. She clearly holds some far left views.

I mean could you ever imagine a White person saying the black man is their bitter enemy and we must ensure white people's loyalty to the white race being seen as acceptable in public?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to advocate for an Africa free of Western/Eastern influence or interference, but surely following account that expresses views like that is evidence of some kind of racism?

The hypocrisy is truly repugnant.

Would you trust that person?

Blacks in my area hate each other 10x more than they hate white people.

>"Iceland too white, xD need more brown like me haha just joking"
This is how it starts, I know the signs. First it's grateful, happy people getting work with a side of mild banter, but it will get bloody fast and it won't take much due to our low population.
Hurry up and do something so we have an excuse to go Switzerland: North Atlantic edition.

I probably know a lot of those Indians. Ktunaxa are good people.

Europeans are dealing with a whole other animal for the most part, foreign borns tend to be much better at being racist(i.e. they don't pretend it isn't racism, at least not until they've been there a while) and they're also often racist against other nonwhites as well. American born nonwhites are completely controlled by middle class white college circles, they're like trained monkeys.

that little girl is so cute

Not as vocal as the whites

literally no non-whites where i live

Not that much. So much of the shit plaguing modern society exists almost entirely online. And when it does rarely appear in real life, it is just spilling out of the internet.

North Texas

Never. I hear mexicans shit talk mexicans and women shit talk women. I even witnessed a black woman see a homeless black man walk past outside say to another, "look at that nasty ol' nigger"

Because we have to interact with each other on a daily basis and have learned to just be polite to each other.

there aren't non-whites in my area
feels good brehs

Im up by Glacier National Park close to the Blackfoot rez . Ktunaxa a Cree tribe?

high five!

Where do live, Tasmania?

This exact thing happened to me when I visited my mate in Brisbane.
We went to a beach island thing called Noosa I think.
>shambling urukhai came up
>gorradorra for sum sneef mate?
>wut?
>aww said, GORRADORRAFORSUMSNEEF YA CUNT!
>bro, what do you want a dollar for?
>Aw fuck ya you white cunt. Fuckin stole our land.

Mfw.

This dude drove around throwing Easter eggs on lawns and playgrounds on Easter morning containing notes talking about how having mixed children leads to the degeneration of the white race. washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/21/parents-outraged-after-white-supremacy-groups-plan/

Suburban New England. Not a lot of niggers in the area, but there are pockets of them and a state university in the town. The young college niggers ignore the locals. Older niggers that live in the area are generally friendly.

>miidle class black women especially
It's because they crave the BWC. The more professional and successful a black woman is, the likelihood of her dating outside her race. There are stats to back my claim up, but I'm too lazy/phoneposting to link and it's been posted here hundreds of times before.

This faggot.

Crow Indians here in Montana are always yelling in the streets about hating white people. But they're pretty much the only non whites around.

There's about 19,000 Asians in my country and 10,000 blacks of a population of 2 mill (98.2% White). people don't really mind the Asians the other races are despised.

Brunswick?

I feel very uncomfortable when people are anti-whitic in my vecinity, does this mean I am wh*te?

I live in London. People don't outright say it, but today I've heard two or three people essential say "Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's marriage is progress in the right direction".

I think I know what they were insinuating.

Wh*te

Yeah nah. Without Niggers and other shitskins crime and murder would drop by 70% in the USA.

wtf. story?

>Alabama Gulf Coast

Not that I would personally care if someone insulted me for being white, but the blacks are basically subdued. I think it's like that for a lot of the southeastern US. The last big uprising was the 60's and the CIA shot that dude.

They're too obsessed with ~thug~ "culture" to give a shit about actually being equal with whites.

>thug culture
>a nigger will literally call a nice black kid an "astronaut" as an insult if they do something like elect to take a hard math course
>laughingblackteenagers.png

she dared being white around black people

I live in a very enriched area, but I can't remember ever hearing a minority talk shit about whites while I was present.

The only thing along those lines that ever happened to me was last year when that dindu shot up those cops in Texas. The next day I was in a department store and some black guy came up to me and started screaming that white cops have been killing black men and now they're going to shoot back. Then he yelled, "White people don't get it!" I said something like, "Yeah, I saw on the news." We looked at each other in silence for a couple seconds then he walked away. I saw security run after him about ten seconds later.

I live in the P.R. of California. Jungle Asians here are pretty based. Generally dislike blacks and hispanics and make great neighbors.

But we are all full and don't need anymore of them.

i am born and raised in nyc

it seems like everyone hates everyone else, but generally keep to themselves and never says it outright

white libcuck transplants from the midwest are upsetting the balance and always trying to mingle with people when everyone keeps each other at arm's length

>6%
You have to go back

about zero, surprisingly
also:
>that pic
thats cute

This is by far the most amusing anecdote itt

I’m in San Diego and I dealt with white hate last week.

I was walking downtown and a nigger was trying to get my attention. Before he could say anything else I said, “No thanks, I don’t have any money”.

He said “I hate wypipo, I swear dawg.” He kept his chimping to a minimum because there were no other chimps to swing down from the vines and there where no sheboons in heat in the area.

To be honest it felt empowering. Walking downtown with a suit and pissing off subhumans simply because I don’t want to be bothered.

Here in Brevard co Fl, they don't really care about wypipo. There's nig shenanigans at times but compared to cities, it's tame. No one really hates anyone here it seems. Coincidentally, the worst places in the county are Palm Bay and Melbourne, also the two most populated cities.
Cities are poison.

Cheers my 6 1 9 bro

Not too long ago a group of black kids called my blond haired, blue-eyed friends and I "white devils," and then a bit later another group of black kids said "fuck white people."

I dunno maybe we were intimidating them just by existing. This was on the Atlantic City boardwalk by the way, which is basically an exclave of Nigeria.