ITT: girls who got cucked

ITT: girls who got cucked

Not in the LN she didn't.

Remfag plaese stop spreading lies.

t. Satella

She rejected him first but it doesn't matter when the two act like a couple anyway. If anything, Emilia is the one being shorted if Subaru can't resist that Rem pie.

Hardcore
Twice

My ex

So Rem is true love interest?

>Imlying she is anything but Subaru's true love interest.

Subaru would both strangle and punch you if you questioned his love for Rem, literally. Poor Carmilla and Ram.

>cucked
Why can't you shitposting faggots stay away.

Your dad.

Me

twice

True love indeed.

> le funny cuck meme
Kill yourself.

Yet his ass is still trying to get into Emillia pants too while saying these things. I think the author wanted us to view him as a scumbag who can't choose for anything on what he really wants. I feel bad for both Emillia and Rem for loving this indecisive bastard. Although, in Emillia case she didn't give that much crap about him anyway until he kept stalking and shoving his face in her way until she started to turn towards his direction. Just because of his own sick twisted pride.

>Implying Subaru isn't under some sort of fucked up love spell for Emilia
>A dark hand

user please

It looks like he was about to flipped out on her though by whatever causing those dark emotions to start to spilled out. Puck was just slapping reason into him to not go insane since he notice Subaru was about to do something stupid concerning Emillia.

It's been established he's pretty greedy.

Its funny now when Emilia falls for Subaru, Subaru hesitates and backpedals hard.

>Emilia: “I think that If you were able to divide it like that, then you and I might’ve never had to fight so much to come to understand each other. So, I reeaally love this type of Subaru.”
>[Subaru: Spoiled, aren’t I? Also, Emilia-tan confused me so much with a profound speech after that.]
>He wished that they wouldn’t say “love” or called him “attractive” so easily. Even if Subaru clearly told his feelings, Emilia’s mental growth wasn’t quite there yet. It seemed like no progress was made up until now for these two in regards to their understanding of the type of love formed in a relationship between a man and woman. Although, even if there was progress, Subaru also wouldn’t be mentally prepared. It would take 2―at least 3 years――no, if possible, even more than that, to be prepared.

----

>It’s just that his feelings for Emilia were a different part of the entirety of his feelings. Him having strong feelings towards Rem is a fact, and just like Emilia said, if she were to wake up, there was no doubt that he’d become devoted to her.
>However, she says “it’s fine” to Subaru. Then
>[Emilia: If it makes Subaru turn the other way, that just means that I’ll be the one this time to do my best for you to turn my way. I’m not worried about Subaru suddenly not being there. Therefore, I’ll also have you come my way, no matter how madly in love you become with Rem with how cute she is.]

Oh I can smell the jealousy rising.

What are the odds Emilia kills Rem out of jealousy?

Going by the fact Emilia loses her "heroine" status in arc 10? Very high.

Still doesn't change the fact he is a scumbag that stalked and seduced another girl while knowing he already has another girl that loves him and that he himself says he loves just because of his ego.

The author don't know what the hell do with himself in regards to this situation. He created a situation in which the MC is just a two-sided fool who only speaks what seems pleasant to the other person while saying things like he fully devoted to them when he is not.

Fast forward, Rem is just a follower of an edgy politician Subaru.

STOP BULLYING MY ONI GODDESS YOU STUPID HALF ELF SUBHUMANS

>he himself says he loves just because of his ego

Show me proof

>stalked and seduced another girl

Except that girl has the exact same face and hair color as Satella.

OP

I didn't like the series so I never kept on with it, but I'd think it's better not to end up with him.
He's a total retard.

Where do I read the LN in english

Cucked incredibly hard

L O N D O N

The ending triggers me