Serious question

Why do you care, Sup Forums?

I for one, a true liberalâ„¢, dont care in anyway whatsoever

i dont because im radical nihilist

I don't care. Let Britain BLACK themselves

must be exhausting

>yfw the le 56% meme turned back on the britbongs
Pottery.

Im american and even i thought the meme was hilarious. But dont think the amerimutts arent going to be relentless in exchange.

You guys will never live this down.

they will never be king or queen, so the royals dont give a shit

besides, harry is a bastard child

>red hair and ginger traits

>william has none

Underage b&

But she's American.

Their child wont be

i dont care

Because its funny to see how asshurt the bongs are getting from their (((royalty's))) '''''pure''''' genes getting BLACKED

Bump

No need to shill for us, we know he's legitimate. He shares a lot of features with Phillip if you look at his younger pictures. I admit I'd be a little butthurt if Harry was the crown prince but he isn't and William&Kate keep spitting out those heirs they're on the 3rd now) so I literally couldn't give a fuck. Harry always was the odd duck, now he knows he is definitely not going to be in line for the throne he's doing his thing. For some reason he wants to be a common man and banging a 56% amerimutt is what he pictures it really means. Strange lad, but whatever. Plus at 36 she's probably already barren and I doubt they'd try for a kid at any point just yet. Worse case we end up with a retarded 56% infertile potato princess. Which is new. The 56% part I mean, not the infertile potato. Either way thanks america, you truly send out your best.

It's because the media wants it to be an issue so they can tar the right and say whiteness must go because of racism to the left. Meanwhile, those on the left will never even consider backlash against 'It's Ok to be white' as pretty fucking straitforward racism. Its the cognitive dissonance machine at work.

>dont care in anyway whatsoever

This is why classical liberalism is cancer. Sure, it cares about somethings but the rest is vacuum to be filled by whatever garbage comes along. As for Prince Harry racemixing (which will certainly encourage others to do so), it's just another little step towards the end of Western Civ. And if you don't understand why people shouldn't be racemixing, understand that people of mixed races are more rootless and more easily atomized than others. Some here think that this shit is to get rid of whites. This is true, but whites are only the first group slated for destruction. A 99% dumbed down mono-brown race is the goal for globalism.

I don't bitch, some marketing team keeps spamming.

It's even funnier that a Jew did the match-making, further cementing the fact that Jews love race-mixing for non-Jews.

Libertarianism is the concept of standing underneath all ideologies as if they were birds so only the shitty parts meet on your head and you bathe in retarded shit for the sake of being a vain asshole addicted to being half right in the sense that what's landing on you Is shit, without inquiring whether or not where its coming from is shit.

white "women" are obsolete! women of colour are far more superior and are better for the white man

Don't burgers children that are born in another Country get citizenship if they want to? because their parents are Citizens from the US?

This is deep

I don't care. She's a divorcee which is pretty off-putting but it's his life. If they like each other so be it.