Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avYnhH95u_0
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf9V0hwJ6qk
youtube.com/watch?v=5GF99UHJQAY
youtube.com/watch?v=hU0DfOmlpxw
youtube.com/watch?v=aJg4OJxp-co
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Though luck, white men are bussy being nominated for nobel, pullitzer and other meaningful awards

Music has not progressed at all in this decade. Even electronic music has reached its peak. Adventurous, creative and enterprising white men have left the field in search of avenues where technological, cultural and artistic progression can still be made.

Like wow, a Jew award ceremony going out of its way to nominate nonwhites. I'm like so freaking beyond amazed.

>falling for the music jew

They bitched about it so much last year that they finally got what they wanted

Tfw pol will call me a emo crybaby MySpace faggot if they found out what I listen to :(

Who gives a flying fuck about the grammies? Have you heard today's pop music? Have you heard The Weeknd?

This.

actually no i haven't. are they any good?

> awards for art

Sort of defeats the purpose of art doesn't i?

No...no they're shit.

No we aren't. Half of us are babysitting ours tep son while the wife gets railed by her bull. The rest of us have blown off everything to save our race and this nation.

Niggers are totally winning the game they're playing, so congrats on all your music awards, niggers. Whites game-overed music a few centuries ago but its nice to see y'all evolving on your own while we busy ourselves cleaning up this mess.

That nigger on the pic is one of the reasons the Grammy's suck. Get real. That filthy nigger, that disgusting sheboon Beyonce... Who the fuck wants to be associated with these talentless subhumans?

remember when Kayne West called Beck not a real artist after he won out over Beyonce? Fucking niggers. Beck is more of an artist than Jay-z, beyonce, or kanye will ever hope to be

Modern top 40 music is complete shit, even worse than the lame ass shit that was charting in the early to mid 60's.

Why the need to gloat?

looks like i'll be taking the weekend off!

>(((we)))

youtube.com/watch?v=avYnhH95u_0

What will the ratings be for the (((Grammy))) Awards

(((Who))) is in charge of handing out those """awards"""?

where is our quota? racists! fucking nazis!

Who invented the phonograph? Radio? Motion pictures, eventually with sound? More recently, Napster? iTunes? Spotify?

Tired of niggers culturally appropriating everything related to music. All they could have done without these things is play some fucking drums in their motherland.

i thought the latest album from Cults was pretty good. but they will never get airplay. still a lot of good stuff out there. just gotta dig for it.

>1 post by this ID
you niggers got to lurk more

>grammies
>emmy awards
its obviously all a circle jerk and less people are watching each year sooooo

sometimes the wards an be surprising and make you wonder if they aren't rigged at all. like that time Arcage Fire won album of the year for actually making the best album of that year: The Suburbs

ITT Salty ass tiny dicked whitebois

Cry more whitey. We takin ova

(((Nominated)))

youtube.com/watch?v=5GF99UHJQAY

good, black people are here to entertain us.

Lmao what is the context of the white boy. Cousin, brother, friend? The cuck memes can’t be real.

Either way, saved.

Jews and their nigger pets.

Yawn.

#grammystooblack

The music industry will soon follow the NFL and Hollywood and collapse. They are next!

When will white women be cancelled? Oy vey there needs to be reparations!

Online voting is amazing

Can you imagine the utter freak out if this read ‘Black men are cancelled.’? Torches would be lit, pitchforks sharpened. Villagers gathering in mobs.
Funny though, Huffnblo didn’t feel a black man being sexually assaulted warranted the same attention.......but were all too happy to try and throw Mel under the bus.

I think the outrage when beck, one of the least dramatic or contraversial figures nowadays won his award shows who the music industry favors and who is running it. I unironically like that weekend song that daft punk produced.... sue me.

"It's not what you know - it's WHO you know".
I guess consuming all that blood, piss, shit, spunk and breast milk paid off for him

>all music is garbage
>being proud of being the best of the best garbage
>niggers
why are wiggers such kuks

>ZERO black men in the top 100 billionaire list

dats rite whiteboi, yuu'z CANCELLED

How will we recover wtf I love niggers now

The grammys are usually years behind. Lorde? Gambino? What is this? 2012? They hardly touch anything controversial let alone hip and new. I mean they're all decent stuff by well known artists but they're too afraid to give AOTY or ROTY to some one hit album band who will flame out after.

I dunno why you're celebrating. The Jews are exploiting you harder than us. Why do you think they push the music that promotes a life of struggle and degeneracy? Remember when hip hop had a message and told the story of the hood, not promoted it? I actually heard a kid say NAS-If I Ruled The World had no "swag." They've been brainwashed and any rapper who comes out with an album called Get a Degree would be laughed at. Cheers for embracing the destruction of your people.

literally no one cares, and if you care you're a emo crybaby myspace faggot.

Just want to clarify here... getting a Grammy is a good sign about your music?

Black user here.
Dear white twitter chick.
Accolades and awards ceremonies no longer have any prestige or value now that retards have taken them over to promote retard music. Regardless of skin color, the grammys and most award institutions have horrible taste in music/media and thus their awards are worth dog shit

Used to be more important. Now it just means old people think you're hip. Which means you better have money if you want to change or you just put out the same ABC album every year for a bunch of dumb kids

Wicked Lines & Veins is the album of the year but no one even knows who these guys are so fuck 'em.

youtube.com/watch?v=hU0DfOmlpxw

Weese artist now

>grammies

nobody cares

suburbs was fucking awful. Even if you're only counting hipster trash, This is Happening outclassed it in every way.

>The Weeknd
Is this a typo or is that actually a thing?

>niggers making whatever their jewish handlers tell them to make get awards from jews

K

WE

No, it's basically just a giant popularity contest, it's practically divorced from any musical talent at this point.

yes of course getting awards is usually a good sign. it means you are respected within the industry even though your work may be shit. case in point the best pic award for Crash in 2005.

>boohoo black people make better music than us
>why wont anyone listen to white peoples music
>its all the jews fault boohooo

pathetic

Mr clean is disappointed.

You're not 37 and I'm not giving you anything

what do you think of Greta Van Fleet? youtube.com/watch?v=aJg4OJxp-co

It's true

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

Sup Forums mad they ain't listen to good bangers

white people done!

>No we aren't. Half of us are babysitting ours tep son while the wife gets railed by her bull.

how homosexual do you have to be to write something like that? cuck fantasy LARPing is really fuckin gay mate

well i liked it and def much better than the competition which was Beiber and Gaga

I've just got this thing about female vocals. The music itself sounds fine but female vocals mean I can't listen to it.

Doesn't seem very diverse.

>caring and needing someone's approval for anything
What's it like being a huge tool

Music has progressed enormously, but only in underground/indie scenes that get no attention any longer - the development of popular music has reached a peak and the kikes that run the industry don't want it to go any further anyway.

>tfw you have totally weened yourself off the music jew.

They rock! Finally some good actual rock n roll.

>2018
>giving shit about normie music

That'll be 2020 when they understand he's a rapper and not a garbage compressor brand. He'll also lose to a Beyonce fart album

Wow, it's almost like I stopped watching this shit because of how politicized it's become. And now they're excluding a demographic just to pander even more. I think I might go out an buy a bunch of Toby Keith albums now just to spite them. On second thought, I'm just going to pirate them.

its a dude singing. they sound exactly like zeppelin.

Keep those projections friend.

Oh, I admit I listened for five seconds and stopped. I'll give it an honest listen right now.

A reminder that behind every successful black artist is an army of white producers, engineers, writers and technicians doing the actual work.

Not bad. I'll have to spend a couple of days with a full album before saying more, but it could become part of my discography.

Jimi had a white rhythm section

Whoever still pays for music is... well, let's say there's plenty of ways to make them hurt.

>(((nobel)))
>((((((pullitzer)))))))

If there is one thing I actually thank the heavens that I have an above average IQ it's music taste.

So glad my brain is wired in such a way that I prefer listening to classical and instrumental music instead of being turned on by the so called "music" regression that exists today.

>golly gee wilikikers, just why are so many of those god dang white men acting disgruntled and unreceptive to diversity?
>Proceeds to post shit like this
I'm black and I don't understand why people are surprised that whites are waking up or whatever. They get shit on so much in the social sphere just for existing

As long as this so called hip-hop and other shit is popular it can't even be called music. Stolen samples from real musician's works and rapidly spoken lyrics with drum beats... That's what popular music is today. Not a single real instrument on their records.

wait until the "white man" gets sick of this shit & stops giving you monkeys money for shitty music.

why is it a scandal?

>What matters most are the opinions of those who choose the grammy awards

You do realize that all popular music is amalgamated by 7 different (((producers))) right? And technically kikes aren’t white so that assertion isn’t incorrect.

>no white men
You ever seen a record label board meeting?

>niggers are only good for entertaining the white man

so brave

>the ratings for the grammys was the lowest of all time this year
Wait and see.

pop music sucks. Dream Theater would destroy all these niggers in a talent show

It better if we only use black people, they spend the most money of cheap shit.