Being Sup Forums

What's it like having elements of autism and sociopathy? Feeling enough to hurt inside, but not identifying with others. Knowing enough to hate and hurt others, but not enough to make things right?

Feels bad, man.

rhetorical questions are against the rules

I'm pretty sure that australian OP's are against the rules

Just share brother

It's true

What's it like being a nigger, nigger?

it's still better, than being a niggerlover

I'm getting used to it. Even if sometimes it still hurts.

Let me tell you first that if you feel hurt or hate, you aren't a sociopath.
I don't feel any empathy towards anyone. For example, my mother kicked me out of home 12 years ago for being a neet and I have never went back, nor I feel the need to. (btw, I got out of it because one uncle let me stay with him while I got a job, now I have my own apartment) In fact I think it would be bothersome and awkward because she'd be overly emotional and I won't feel a thing about it. Supposedly I have a new brother in the meantime, but I don't care much. I don't even resent my mom for kicking me out.
I got a gf by imitating normies because I wanted sex, but I got trully contemplative when she asked me if I loved her (of course I replied some normie poem because sex > fapping) but I don't think I've ever felt any of the things those poems describe (nor I think I'll ever will).
I haven't even felt bad when some of my close relatives have died, including the uncle who helped me when I got kicked out.
I'd summarize it as knowing things logically, but not feeling anything one way or the other.

Interesting stuff. Do you harm or wish harm on others, for say, stimulation? Or are you more self contained?

Ask your stepfather.

Remove comma.

When you put it that way...

>Aussie comes with loaded questions for those sweet (you)s.
With this quality b8, have mine too.

I haven't harmed anybody (yet), but I know I'd be able to shoot to kill without a millisecond of doubt, and won't feel any regret afterwards for taking a life. I don't even need to do it to know I won't feel a thing. Of course I won't expose myself to jail so I'll only do it if it's for self defense.

>(of course I replied some normie poem because sex > fapping) but I don't think I've ever felt any of the things
god why this sound so familiar
fuck this shit

I am most likely an Aspie but adapted enough so most people do not notice. I work in science and after 4 month at my new lab I already have a better grasp of the theories behind our work than my professor does. My brain feels like a supercomputer without an off-switch. I cannot stop thinking. I have to get drunk every night to fall asleep. Sometimes I feel like the people around me are from a different species than me..

nice blog post you edgy cunt

wish i could relate
t. brainlet

do you do drugs?

Feels good man

Why did you came to this thread for, Mamadou?

It feels pretty good.

> Knowing enough to hate and hurt others, but not enough to make things right?
> i dindu nuffin. dat's raycis, it's not muh fault! i'm da victim here! fuckin white ass crackas mayne! i hate dem whites
Maybe you should ask that question in a place with a high concentration of ideological leftwingers. Try reddit.

Chain smoker and too much strong coffee. Sometimes I smoke weed but really low dose to "shut down" a little bit. Tried cocaine once and felt nothing (maybe low quality though). I react strangely to sedatives ... I become MORE active but all the stray thoughts in my brain go silent, it is like plunging into a void. Antidepressents make me hallucinate. My whole brain chemistry must be fucked up! I work in neurosciences and I suspect I have several really "funny" brain gene variants.

Only thing that gives me peace for a few hours is fucking or if one of my experiments work out...

>Knowing enough to hate and hurt others, but not enough to make things right?
But the whole point is to make things right.

I feel the same way. I became a hardcore libertarian because of it. I'll be as ruthless about me as the Donner party was about food. I'll get the same things upper class Boomers had and I refuse to go through anything because I was born in this time.

call me when you heal depression

So is my use if self contained an accurate one? Do you fantasise harm against (innocent) others. Do you run the numbers against perceived or actual enemies. Or is it that you feel ready to protect yourself. Do you have a particular dislike of others in general or in particular? Or just not care about others?

Never been on reddit. Don't you need to register or some such?

I hate myself the most :(

Interesting, but no. Just asking for myself.