This is Clarence Thomas. The man that has been protecting your right to be racist for 30 years...

This is Clarence Thomas. The man that has been protecting your right to be racist for 30 years. Say something nice about him.

Anita Hill was a dirty lying bitch

Thanks Tom

he's on the higher end of the racial IQ gap, good for him

he's a good conservative judge, I wish there were more like him on the Supreme Court, and less Jewish dykes

Based nigger confirmed? Also, when the fuck is Ginsburg going to die already?

I think about it every morning.

Our blacks are better than their blacks

Anyone who is hard working and respectable is okay to me.
Except women. Fuck women.

this

His legal reasoning is usually pretty simplistic and lacks nuance, but at least he attempts to ground it in the Constitution, unlike some of his fellow (((Justices))), who would rather make policy from the bench.

Thanks nigger

thank you for not putting your pubic hairs on my coke can

Fucking Democrats, why the fuck are you retards so obsessed with this man? I fucking dare you to find out how many Americans could name this fucking cunt

>bu bu bu bu he's a racist and republican! On the supreme court! Oh my god!

You fuckers are just pussies. Super wet and sloppy pussies, always gettin fucked

How's that kike cock feel? Probably not that great cause of the fucked up dick skin remnants. Oh well!

she's trying to force herself to stay until the end of trump's presidency which will probably result in her dying by 2019 when she probably could have gotten a solid seven more years if she just left and went to shit her pants in west palm beach for the rest of her life

you type like a 12 yo

Dank based black in a trump hat!!

Based black man. Maga

Kagan is an excellent jurist, and a thousand times the human being you will ever be.

Thank you uncle Tom.

You're one of the good ones.

This. Scalia and Gorsuch had a reputation for nuance, humor, and jabbing points in their reasoning. I understand Scalia's opinions were taught in law school quite heavily even by leftist professors. But Thomas I like better, 'because this amendment x says so' approach. A Originalist amongst Originalist.

Sure, I'm no kikedyke but whatever, if that's what you consider the ultimate, I just know her jewish privilege got her where she is today

Thanks based nog

>TL: This man believes in the 1st amendment
Based

the way the jew media tried to demonize him was literally one of my first red pills

Thanks Clarence

Honorary Aryan

Thanks bud

Awesome.

thank you, sir.

:'c

nigger

Thanks Clarence for being a sellout coon who made a career out of defending and worshiping white folks while shitting on your own kin. Now keep up the good work and continue being a good little subservient house nigger by following exactly what massa tells you while he fucks you up the ass like the emasculated bitch that you are and feeds you his scraps.

>t. Tutored his son in college(Physics) and met him once. Really nice guy.

so basically a hero for the white man. i can dig it. thanks c.thom and keep up the great work.

Based nigger!

He can work indoors instead of picking cotton!

Clarence Thomas is a fine individual though.

I hope you feel ashamed about passing off your disgusting nigger face and genes to your offspring you domesticated pavement ape.

There is a pubic hair on my coke.
Oldfags will remember this.

one of the good ones

Thanks mud monkey

You wouldnt understand how a CIVILisation works
Thats why you are a nigger AND hes just a black man...

the few the successful negro. top of his species. thnx guy for doing your fucking job

Is he one of the 3 SCOTUS judges going down?

One of the best Supreme Court justices we've ever had.

Him Scalia and Gorsuch.

ultra rare. KEK wills you a good night.

My Nigga

I sent him a congratulations when he was confirmed. I got a letter back .. was a form letter but it said they'd received too many letters to respond to them all .. I still have it .shall I dig it out and snap it?

Gorsuch has been on the bench for less than a year. What has he done so far that has impressed you to name him as the best our country has ever had in 250 years?

and Long Dong Silver
Thomas was a pig and there were more women ready to testify against him. Ooops, 12 white men on the Senate hearing were afraid to hear that. Orrin Hatch was the very fucking worst one and I suspect this is what he will be remembered for.