Why is religion dying?

Why is religion dying?

because it's pointless and more people are realizing it every day

Because you touch yourself to anime

Because religion brings morals and having morals makes you a cuck
There's a reason why Muzzies are blowing up americans and whites instead of chinks and gooks

who could be behind this, at the root of this evil?

because abrahamic religions are shitty

Of course, Jesus and all apostles was jews.
Christianism is a form of judaism.

who needs religion when you have sodomy and progressive thinking?
am i right fellow westerners?

nah if anything atheism is dying

Many factors, acces to the internet that can debunk their bullshit for one. Shame it gets replaced by other collectivistic ideologies in some environments, it seems people don't learn. I hope they will in time.

It was only created to keep a civilizations people in check. Spirits especially are based on illusions and literal tricks your mind plays on you.

jews

Nuns have been shit-tier lesbian feminists for decades. It's a good thing the papacy is dying.

>one (optional) role in one branch of one religion
>religion is dying

Protestant is the new sexy

CAuse its stoopid.

Jk its actually growing in America but not in Europe because European churchs are nationalized but Americans are fragmented. What I mean by this is that there are hundreds of different sects of protestantism in America whereas in Europe there is the Church of England, the Catholic and those lesser german churches.

Protestants are the idiots who really believe this shit, Catholics are malicious at least, Vatican was a whore house during Middle Age/Renaissance.

Because religion no longer offers what it used to. Belief now is largely just going all in on one horse, and hoping when you finally die that horse is the winning number. There's no community anymore, or really many benefits beyond that, so people just gave it up. My ass works two jobs six days a week, I don't have time to fuck around at a church on my brief time off to decompress and not kill myself.

Because rather than tell the shrieking atheists to get fucked, religious leaders conceded point after point, and now the "faith" they're pushing basically amounts to Jesus being a good moral teacher and the Church being a nice community.

religion stock is massively under valued right now. I think it's bottomed out. Expect a market correction soon

Cucktianity is too passive for most humans so people ditch it once they realize Kikeveh is a load of bullshit. Humanity needs a new monotheism to replace Christianity and Islam.

combination of the modernist heresy(ruining the liturgy, teaching open heresy and not the dogmas of the faith necessary for salvation) ravaging the church for 50 years now, secularism promoted by culture and schools,
culture saturated in sexual immorality seeping into the lives of people turning them lukewarm/ atheist.

>I don't have time to fuck around at a church on my brief time off to decompress and not kill myself.

This is part of the answer to OP's question. The idea that church is a pain in the ass that you go to out of obligation rather than a place to refresh and decompress is far too prevalent, and perhaps far too true.

>unironically suggesting that a new religion is a good idea

>He thinks sub 112 IQs can function without religion
Look at this marxist world this is what happens when you give white people no religion they do anything to get gratification from their pathological altruistic mental disorder.

I had a nun come into my work a few years ago. She wasn't wearing the black habit thing, it was like a long white dress. She was white, blonde hair, blue eyes. Very pretty and she looked amazing in her outfit, like out of a fairy tale or something. Kinda just warms your heart to see stuff like that and know people are still willing to do it.

You fucked her, right?

Yo, pretty package is of frosted delights
Look, it comes with a toy
Hehe, I like that
I wanna number four, a number six, and throw in a plastic doughnut
Just enjoy the gritty crunch that tastes just like chicken
Wrappers of many bite sizes
Man, are you freakin' blind?
That's a rock
All mixed in the potful
Momma's home-made from scratch
Well, not quite
Toasted over flames, they be tasting quite right

KEEP SCIENTOLOGY WORKING

FUCKING ATHEIST KEKS LOL HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAH THEY ARE JEW NIGGERS LIBTARDS THAT DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOL THEY SUPPORT GAY RIGHTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING SHITSKINS, BROTHER NATHANAEL SPEAKS THE TRUTH AND JESUS WILL COME AND GOD IS REAL!!! ALL THESE ATHEISTS WILL GO TO HELL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHHAH LIBTARD KEKS HAHAHHAAHAHAH

The only religions that are dying are atheism and Mormonism.

why were there so many nuns in the first place?
the priest numbers actually make sense

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA YEAH ATHEISM IS FOR TARDS HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH HOW THESE LIBTARDS DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD?! HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL AHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAH GOD WILL SEND THEM TO HELL AND THEY WILL LEARN THEIR LESSONS THOSE NIGGERLOVERS HAHAHHAAH