Serious Research Only

ITT: Early indicators that you were always destined for Sup Forumsitical wisdom.

>grew up listening to golden era dad rock (Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd)
>played any sort of intellectually competitive game (from Chess to World of Warcraft, really)
>excelled at school but with only loose interest in certain topics (History, Literature, Religion)
>de facto leader of your group at school
>had inexplicable conflicts with liberal teachers (especially lonely thirty something year old white women)
>had a high level or wealthy Runescape character
>assumed you were "the protagonist" your whole life
>enjoyed the comfy snowy train ride scenes in the Harry Potter movie and forgot about other scenes
>there is a copy of The Bible and The Lord of the Rings trilogy in your dwelling RIGHT NOW
>you effortlessly avoid conflict in University by staying quiet and thinking about everything all the time
>you are "waiting" for the "great happening" and a new era in human history
>Sup Forums is increasingly obviously the only refuge for interesting and original thought on the internet, with everything else being compromised by government, corporations, or powerful interest groups

What's next? Any other signs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol though most of these apply to me i think they can apply to just about any white male in the west nowadays who isn't a complete bugman

You might be surprised.

It seems natural that a good number of people on this board will resonate with these points, but this is not a representative community.

These apply to me, and most of the white guys in America who aren't liberals, mutts, or retards

unlike Alexander cutting the Gordian knot Trump has found the key to un-tieing it.
When the knot is finally untied then that will be the New Dawn. In the home of the Free and The Brave. Be the walkie-talkie.

Amen

I was always fascinated by history, particularly military history (listening to pappy talk about ww2) and christian history. Politics crosses over in many places so its just natural.

It seems the grand Hegelian Dialectic nears completion.

Do you expect that Aliens and Superheroes will be revealed soon, too?

Or libtards and the deep state will remove him one way or another. They won't find it difficult if his approval ratings are really that low. And besides the WH is full of globalists and cuckservatives like (((((((Kushner)))))))), Ivanka and Kelly.
PS Plus I suspect that Mattis is a homosexual who might work for the deep state.

>be me, 5 years old
>election day 1992
>go to polls with my father super early before school
>begins snowing
>dad says, "look at that it's snowing"
>I say, "that's not snow, those are chicken feathers from Arkansas"
Also saw more of the impeachment proceedings during middle school than I wanted to then, but I'm glad I saw that now that I'm older.

Not gonna green text but I will add to it.

Scored well on testing especially multiple choice
never cared about projects or reports or homework
took german as a language in highschool instead of spanish or french
would have took latin if available
thought about Noahs flood more than some one who doesnt go to church normally would
wondered about Antartica even though its just "all ice"
learned about Nikola Tesla and the seed of life and then understood why the founding fathers were deists and not theists.

Goddamn it's 90% correct.

Do they have dadrock stations in India? or did you just download them off limewire or something

Any of the traits of the Unabomber. Weaponised autism and high iq plus low social skills.

My grandfather and I used to talk about his experiences in the war a lot as well. Interesting stuff.

>loose interest
you loose

Damn, user. All of these are good ones, although I grew up attending Mass and I studied Greek, Latin, and Hebrew at school.

>100% test score average
>0% homework score average
Always taking that 'B'

>>played any sort of intellectually competitive game (from Chess to World of Warcraft, really)

Stopped reading there. Saged

Are you making a joke about French people being terrible at English or did you genuinely not understand that (correct) sentence? I probably should have added "laughed at the French" to my mix, thinking back.

>Alexander cutting the Gordian knot
that's a very jewed retelling of the real story
the knot was a pact with the elemental spirits of nature
alexander didnt cut it off, he made the deal with them in order to get dominion over the earth
darn it you didnt fall for it
i'm bad at deception but it's very giggly to try anyway
for a moralfag like me

This is pretty impressive, user. I'm an ISTP, not INTP/J like the plurality here, but a lot of these are spot on.

>What's next? Any other signs?
Jerking off six times a day.

Lololol XD. I used to listen to political radio programs driving with my dad on the way to school and we'd debate the issues. Lololol then I went to a small university here and Canada and from that a conservative media company hired me to make youtube videos XD

Damn right son.

Interesting - I am actually an INTJ but I think there is room for an improved metric in the digital era.

i can identify with everything said here, in my own way I do

i think synchronicities are part of this as well

>dysfunctional family, alcoholic father/mother living in denial
>both older sisters ran away from home as teens, sent to group homes
>tested in 3d grade as highly gifted, assigned mentor to accelerate progress
>hated mentoring, just wanted to daydream and explore my own interests
>enjoyed the isolation of mentoring but found the actual studying incredibly dry and boring
>mentor "fired" me in 8th grade, I didn't care
>back to normal classes, never studied but still got B's and A's by cramming the night before
>graduate middle of class, oblivious to missed opportunities
>go to local university for pre-engineering, not even sure why...it just made sense to follow that
>of course heart is not in it, mediocre grades and drop out
>flounder and fuck around for years with no clue what I want
>finally tire of being aimless, go to tech school
>enter a trade, do well, save money
>save enough to start my own little shop
>enjoying tinkering and creating things to sell
>working on something much bigger that will help the world

I've been to all political protests with the football galleries to fight the riot police and lob stones at politicians.If that is not a clear sign i dont know what is...

>i think synchronicities are part of this as well

I suppose it goes without saying, but I missed specifying - DEFINITELY a huge one. I think it comes with paying attention to unusual details, keeping a good memory, and not cornering yourself into a particular ideology or system.

Arriving at Sup Forums is almost a synchronized event in itself.

Sounds like a comfy struggle towards a greater purpose in life, user. Stay true to your path.

Do you read the Bible?

this is the gayest thing ive ever read. youre all losers and you want to kiss each other

Half of these apply to me, half of these are just wet dreams for virgin autists who think they're special

>being interested in Religion or Literature during adolescence
>actually having a bible in your house
>being quiet in college
>thinking Sup Forums is even interesting, much less THE LAST BASTION OF MUH INTERNET FREEDOM

Holy autist, batman

Also
>thinking you're the protagonist of life

My fucking sides you have to be permavirgin status. And I bet you blame women for the fact that you can't get laid!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Good luck fixing yourself.

The Dawn must come, this dark terrible night must end, I grow weary from the constant disgusting filth of degenerates everywhere.

I was raised Methodist but it never really hooked me. Started reading philosophy and religion textbooks about ten years ago, have come to the conclusion that I'm Agnostic, but open minded.

>My fucking sides you have to be permavirgin status
>Basing human competence/success on sexual prowess

Don't be a thot user, we're suppossed to be better then women.

>implying i based his competence on his sexual prowess

This isn't what I did at all, I pointed out that he shared the traits of a loser, which is common in permavirgins.

>de facto leader of your group at school

tfw you were the John Locke of your group. Only got to lead wen the Jack of the group was out of commission and the few times you got to make decisions half the group was unsure of your plan anyway

feels bad mang

>Obsessed with maps and globes

>parents make me watch sesame street
wtf is this fake bullshit
>jew this jew that oy vey hollocaust time to remember it again
ok well what about communism? r u srs?
>shit goes down at school, now it's on the local news, fuck yeah
that's not what happened at all what is this fake news bullshit?

etc.

Thanks for the ab workout user. Consider killing yourself.

All fields.

Does this include fictional maps, perhaps including maps that you, yourself, created?

Peace be with you.

i took sign language instead

This is the most autistic thing I've ever read in my life