ARE YOU KIDDING ME

>Sup Forums voted for this

HOW CAN YOU NOT SUPPORT IMPEACHMENT AT THIS POINT!?!?

kids dope ass signature

What's wrong with Barron's handwriting

he's 11. its a miracle he knows how to write and not type

That isn't Barron's actual signature is it? Is this a joke?

It still sickens me that Yanks say "Happy Holidays"

Barron Trume

How old is Barron, 6?

What's wrong with your mom's pussy?

Barron is me, and I am Barron

>CHRISTMAS CARD
>WISHES MERRY CHRISTMAS
Oy vey!

Can Barron even read? Looks like writing of a 4 year old kid.... Jesus..

Nice try op

And yours is better?

>(x) Doubt

Don't bully people with bad handwriting

We are humans just like you

>bAUrroN tRUmP

Disturbing. I'm not taking down my holiday lights and tree.

>We are humans just like you
You really aren't, you sub human mongoloid

*now

Got to be politically correct.

Anywhere I go I always say Merry Christmas.

You fucking faggots!!
There's;
Christmas - Santa, elves, reindeer, magic, presents.
Then there is;
Christ-mas - Mary, Joseph, Jesus, angels, shepherds etc.....
During Easter, are you morning Jesus' death and celebrating his resurrection? Or, are you eating chocolates?

So every time you go to the doctor, you are OK with being helped by a subhuman?

He's severely autistic u moron

And to think that back in the day people were taught to write in cursive. Christ kill me already, our society is going to such shit.

Oh well. My brother writes the same way and he’s an adult (although slightly on the autism spectrum).

Both you fucking heathen. I'm Catholic and all Christian based holidays are celebrated so. Just because u had no family structure growing up doesn't mean others didn't too

>not taking the time to learn basic penmanship and writing structure
kys lazyfag

Cursive isn't taught in schools locally any more.

Granted, it was never taught correctly, or properly enforced. The usual reason is 'no one can read it'

You CAN read cursive. If its done correctly

Good on them.

It will always be Merry Christmas for me. Offended? Too bad :)

Did Trump sign for Melania or has his penis affected he handwriting?

IT'S STILL NOVEMBER YOU YANKEE CRETINS

I was taught to write in cursive. Then again I went to private school. And it was English cursive which is not as elaborate as French cursive. I wasn't taught rigorously, though, so my cursive is very unorthodox.

>that poor kid's signature

jesus, my sides!

>I'm Catholic

Do you forgive debtors or trespassers?

I was thought to write cursive, and I went to public school.

In Burgerland December starts on Black Friday you uncultured swine

as was I. learned cursive in grade 3, did it again in 4, then switched districts and never did it again

Yes, and Black Friday is on Thursday.

The card that saved Christmas.

no one cares about writing in cursive, grandpa, go to bed

Then why was Black Friday last week, Amerimutt?

I had one friend (very wealthy) who had gone to an even more exclusive primary private school, and his cursive was truly beautiful, like equivalent to handwriting you would see written in the early 20th century.

>This is newsworthy
How far have we fallen

Looks exactly like my handwriting desu.

>OFC

confirmed black

haha, get fucked jews, atheists and muslims

I regularly receive spam at work from our HR department congratulating everybody with Divali or whatever Indian holiday they are celebrating. Never felt offended or fucking triggered. It's their holiday, let them celebrate it, I don't give a fuck.

Those who protest the words "Merry Christmas" just hate Christians and want to destroy every part of Christian culture.

It's more neutral like that, I would be insulted if someone said marry chr*stmas because I'm not chr*stian.

Original

The alt-left's manipulation tactics are schizoid.

First you hate the US, then you're ultra-hyper-patriotic because it MIGHT make people join your side. Two months ago or so you would've hated anything having to do with Uncle Sam, considering it problematic.

He's from gen Z
They stopped teaching kids cursive around the time millennials went through grade school

why are they using sims for the nazis

Of course you aren't Muhammad

>that autistic scrawling by Barron
My 6 year old has neater handwriting

fuck... he's getting impeached isn't he, /pol???

It's one of Trump's promises, to defend Christmas. He could fulfill that one. Not many promises left which he could keep at this moment. I don't blame him. From here, ten thousand kilometers away, it's obvious all of his moves are obstructed by the deep state.

Barron is so precious

I'm 21 years old. When I was in the third grade, we were taught to write in cursive. Most of my peers failed it, and it was never expected after that school year for us to write in cursive ever again. Penmanship is ignored in contemporary schools in this country. If you write in a (technically) legible enough to be read fashion, you're never even challenged on your terrible writing form.

Plus, Barron is what, like 12? Not many kids his age have great handwriting anyway.

I know this is sad and true for shitty public schools but, holy shit, I figured Trump's kids would at least go to a school that wasn't retarded.

NOTHING.

i was taught cursive in first grade but then they randomly just stopped the practices and shit so i forgot and

I'm just glad I got to learn it.
I bet their are anons browsing THIS VERY THREAD who cannot write in cursive.

>pol is one person
>all twelve year olds are barron trump
>aussies are intelligent posters

pick none

Actually, this user is right. If you didn't know how to write in cursive by at least 9 years old, you were not raised right.

It's anuda shoah!

Honestly your small hand print is neater than mine.
I just write in DADCAPS when I write in print.

I BET YOU BARRON TRUMP CAN TYPE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

KIDS THESE DAYS

underrated

I just spit myself, didn't see this coming

you are based, user

>>bAUrroN tRUmP
oh man, literally burst out laughing and people are looking at me. too good

Baron confirmed becoming a doctor.

only breibart would care about this.

eat shit nigger, we know you're dyslexic.

Is Barron actually retarded guys? I went through some of my homework I had lying around at his age and his writing unironically looks like it's at a 2nd grade level.

Why is this news worthy?
It's just a stupid card.

Also
>believing in santa
Where I live Christkind brings the presents.

>You CAN read cursive. If its done correctly

Last time I used cursive was in 6th grade. As soon as we started junior high, we were told to stop using it. I assume because the teachers don't want to waste time decrypting the shitty scribbles of a bunch of 13-year-olds

In America, our God is THE LORD. Fuck Islam.

Only countries >90% white are allowed to (You) me, you mutt.

A 23 year old friend of mine has handwriting that looks just like this. Never introduced to cursive and parents didn't drill it into him after hours. It still freaks me out whenever I see him writing.

itt we share handwriting.

>Barron's signature

topkek

His name is the only legible one on the card.

I never wish happy ramashit or hannakah. in fact I cant even spell that jew shit correctly because thats how little I care

lol

looks like Bill Waterson's "Calvin and Hobbes" logo

Looks pleasant enough. Would read items on the shopping list from.

Probably because Trump doesn't give a shit about being political correctness and the "happy holidays" thing.

thank god for preisdent trump

The T's are not crossed. Does it mean anything..?

Also Trump was on the news for getting 2 scoops of ice cream.

what the fuck is wrong with doctors? i don't understand why they can't just write like a 10 year old

how do pharmacies even read doctors handwriting?

>America 2.0 no longer thinks America is cool
wew

We learned pleb-cursive in 3rd grade, but it was too bubbly and looked disgusting even when teachers wrote it

No one requires calligraphy or high cursive in any school

>hiding behind a meme flag
How embarrassed are you about your country

>B--O--

Daily reminder that Hanukkah is a minor Jewish holiday, and that the only reason it's been pushed so hard is to undermine the prestige and meaning of Christmas.

They have to write shit quickly so their handwriting would go to shit. I can feel mine going the same way.

t. 4th year med student