Average income is £190 a month

>average income is £190 a month
How can countries this shitty exist? I just don't understand it, is the unemployment rate like 50%?

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD?locations=UA
volkswagen.ua/modeli/perelik-modeley
vw.com/models/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers

Should we colonize them? They all leave to get BLACKED in Western Europe and North America, maybe if we took over we can marry them and give them money and turn them into a first World country.

Wages may be Africa-tier, but so is the cost of living. I genuinely fantasise about working my arse off for the next 20 or so years, then moving over there to settle down with a Ukrainian qt. With £500,000 in savings, I could live like a literal god.

Soviets fucked 'em up

I spent some lovely time there a month ago. Aside from the shit weather, Kiev is lovely, cheap, and has great food.

The only place in Europe that unemployment is actually no joke like 50% is Bosnia. Look it up.

It's quite shit. Especially for elderly people who receive even lower pensions, not even £100. They basically survive.
But, official stats are not accurate. Employers hire people unofficially or pay people officially only minimum wage, to avoid taxes. And instead pay people in so called "envelopes", which can be much higher than what these stats report.
And also you have to consider prices. Ukraine is one of the cheapest countries in Europe, at least domestic products. Imported stuff is the same though, or even more expensive actually, like cars or electronics.

The houses are so expensive, 1,800 square feet for $700,000? Look how tiny this bathroom is, it's like a closet

Whats a nice historical city to live in? Do I have to learn Russian? Can I just speak English? I don't want to learn a new language

actually ukraine got even less blacks than you, or am I wrong

Kiev was once a Russian capital. Vilnus and Lviv used to be polish/Lithuanian cities.

Can you read English retard?

Huge fucken country tiny architecture

You can buy a nice (brick and mortar, not shit and sticks) house in Kiev suburb for like 50 bucks/foot. Restaurant meal 4$ unlim nternet 7$, unlim cellular 5$ and so on. Ukrainian coders from silicon valley returning to Kiev from this hellhole.

I just wanna live somewhere where I can feel like a king

Cellphones are degenerate, they should cost $1,000,000 monthly in every country. I hate the invention of the cellphone so much

This is not an excuse. Other countries were also fucked by soviets, but they do much better than Ukraine. Soviet Ukraine actually had higher GDP adjusted for inflation.
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD?locations=UA
Ukraine's problem is (((oligarchs))).

It's an apartment in a capital downtown. And its downtown is not a blacked dumpster.

That's not possible you are Canadian. You can try some deep African tribes tho or maybe Easter Islands

50 percent and more. this is mordor

I actually have about a thousand dollars in African bills, I could be a king there

>Whats a nice historical city to live in?
Kiev, Lviv, Odessa.
>Do I have to learn Russian?
>Can I just speak English?
People speak Russian mostly in south-east. You actually have to learn Ukrainian, at least be able to read. Because it's the only official language and if you have to deal with the government it'll be tough. And not very many people speak English here.
I don't really know why would you want to live in Ukraine though. Poland is a much better place. It's nicer, less cucked and still pretty cheap for a westerner.

I don't like papists, I don't want to go anywhere that's non Anglo permenantly, but it would be nice to go somewhere where I can feel like a king for a few months.

>With £500,000 in savings, I could live like a literal god.

You could retire almost anywhere with that.

>wages are lower
>things are cheaper
>ultimately people live the same way

Nobody lives like this in Canada

Here's a commie block Muslim ghetto in Toronto. One of the poorest areas in the city

A lot like china

i live in western poland and there has been a sudden onflux of Ukrainians here over the last few months, I don't know exactly why but it's good for them I think. Can even speak proper Polish. They work mostly at McDonalds and constructions sites. So if you ever think like emigrating you'll prolly find a job here

The houses and yards are run down from the outside, but they have nice apartments. It's just a kink with how things went after the fall of CCCP, nobody really owns or wants to pay for the upkeep or basic maintenance of the properties, so they kinda deteriorate. But the apartments are well kept

>>ultimately people live the same way
Yeah, no.
And only things produced in Ukraine are cheaper.
Here are car prices for example.
volkswagen.ua/modeli/perelik-modeley
vw.com/models/
Ukraine Passat starting price - $28k
US Passat starting price - $23k
And even more, US models have better options for lower price.
Electronics is the same. I bought my notebook in Russia, it was like 200$ cheaper than here. Nice clothes are also more expensive. I order shoes form US mostly, because the same fucking model in our stores is like 2 times more expensive.
But food, utilities, property, used stuff are really cheap.

It's the same problem here, $350 American shoes are $600. I thought we had a free trade agreement :(

Well, it's the same here kind of. Cheaper to get stuff from abroad a lot of times

Don't be a filthy useless nigger and actually learn the local language, you lazy, self-absorbed peasant.

I speak English, Canadian, American, Australian, new Zealandish, Hong kongish, South African and Rhodesian.