What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Matsuda didn't win gold at the Olympics.

The most boring character won and the lamest ending possible became canon.

The story kept going after L's death. Would rather L beat Light than that ending we got.

This
There were ways you can continue but not like that
You don't just make up 2 new super detectives, and have the shitty one act as the final antagonist

Misa

This, very much so.

Pretty much. Either L wins or Light wins. The author tried to cop out with having Light win then lose to an L stand in, which was really lame. The movie ended it perfectly, with L winning but having to sacrifice his own life to do it.

Niggers ruin everything.

Light was narrow minded. He was only targeting criminals with the Death Note. He should've targeted terrorist organizations and corrupt elites around the world.

>have deathnote
>don't write some evil guys's name in it every day, and make it so they buy a bottle of vodka, drop it off on your doorstep, then walk 50 miles away and have a heart attack

What a waste. You'd never have to go to the liquor store again.

He was killing all sorts of 'bad guys' with the Death Note, especially during his time as L. That's why wars ended and world crime rates sunk like a stone.

The decisions were made by jews though.

Director isn't Jewish.

it's the definition of cringe

Getting triggered a movie you won't watch has a black actor. I love it. Blow your brains out.

>I love it.
Really? You seem pretty butthurt.

>build this
>make it write at a specific time
>think of a face at the same time

WOULD IT WORK

>Those old memes
damn

Watch more anime.

Nah thats Re Zero

Nothing

i like death note !