Éire/pol/ - KKKERRYGOLD edition

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=-80gWsLbfxA

National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

>Daltai
daltai.com/
>Teanglann (Irish/English dictionary)
teanglann.ie/en/
>Duolingo
duolingo.com/
>Radió na Gaeltachta (w/o subs)
rte.ie/rnag/
>Leaving Cert Short Films With Subs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1555F89017A8E536&app=desktop

Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don
youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

>The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

>National Party
twitter.com/nationalpartyie

>An Páirtí Náisiúnta (National Party as Gaeilge)
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta

>Justin Barrett
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP

>James Reynolds
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP

>Seamus Treanor
twitter.com/_treanor

Other urls found in this thread:

longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922950-foster-criticism-government/
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922888-further-talks-between-the-taosieach-and-the-fianna-fail/
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922937-garda-tribunal/
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/brendan-howlin-declares-labour-are-ready-for-a-general-election-36350191.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/luke-ming-flanagan-at-centre-of-controversy-after-calling-female-worker-a-puppy-36357904.html
independent.ie/business/brexit/eu-chief-backs-irelands-tough-stance-on-border-36338918.html
thejournal.ie/frances-fitzgerald-election-3717896-Nov2017/
thejournal.ie/talks-aimed-election-fianna-fail-taoiseach-3718516-Nov2017/
thejournal.ie/opinion-poll-7-3716885-Nov2017/
youtu.be/9e-f8EdhiKc
nationalparty.ie/vote-national-party/
politics.ie/forum/current-affairs/260718-racist-homophobic-trans-phobic-communiphobic-mutant-nazi-calls-our-gay-taoiseach-our-gay-taoiseach.html
politics.ie/forum/current-affairs/260689-our-gay-taoiseach-national-party-out-bigot-themselves.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9ijprVSIx9w&feature=youtu.be&t=1597
youtube.com/watch?v=QkAUc-vuFoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That butter tastes fucking weird. Is that normal for Ireland?

Headlines:

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>Foster criticises 'megaphone diplomacy' of Irish Government
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922950-foster-criticism-government/

>Talks continue between parties in bid to avoid election
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922888-further-talks-between-the-taosieach-and-the-fianna-fail/

>Trawl reveals O'Sullivan told Department about legal dispute over McCabe motivation
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922937-garda-tribunal/

>Brendan Howlin declares Labour are 'ready' for a general election
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/brendan-howlin-declares-labour-are-ready-for-a-general-election-36350191.html

>Luke 'Ming' Flanagan at centre of controversy after calling female worker a 'puppy'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/luke-ming-flanagan-at-centre-of-controversy-after-calling-female-worker-a-puppy-36357904.html

>EU chief backs Ireland's tough stance on Border
independent.ie/business/brexit/eu-chief-backs-irelands-tough-stance-on-border-36338918.html

>Tánaiste Frances Fitzgerald to allow name to go forward in Dublin Mid West general election convention
thejournal.ie/frances-fitzgerald-election-3717896-Nov2017/

>We're doing everything we can': Crunch talks to take place this evening to avert a snap election
thejournal.ie/talks-aimed-election-fianna-fail-taoiseach-3718516-Nov2017/

>Timely opinion poll shows FG dropping and FF catching
thejournal.ie/opinion-poll-7-3716885-Nov2017/

you are pumpkin thieves

>Thread Theme

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Pull up the chair to the fire lads.
youtu.be/9e-f8EdhiKc

The butter tastes like racially aware dairy goodness, criticism of KKKerrygold is not allowed in this general

Were you lot planning to run candidates?

Don't you dare insult the world's most greatest butter!

nationalparty.ie/vote-national-party/

I saw this on poltics ie today

politics.ie/forum/current-affairs/260718-racist-homophobic-trans-phobic-communiphobic-mutant-nazi-calls-our-gay-taoiseach-our-gay-taoiseach.html

wasn't long before it was shut down

That butter is awesome, about the only Irish thing I care except may be Guinness beer. It surely tastes differently than the general crap you can get in US stores.

Seriously? It's so different from every other butters I've used. I don't know if maybe we get a fake or spoiled version of it here but it always stuck in my mind. I could never really figure out how to get the flavor to mesh with anything.

Grass fed cows. It's what makes butter yellow. You're probably used to butter from grain fed cows which is then dyed.

Like a lot products, Americans don't know what real butter tastes like.

Anyone got the discord link.

That's actually why I tried it. But even the other grass fed butter doesn't have that weird smell/tinge to it.

This. I am comparing it to Costco organic butter and I came to a conclusion that grass fed cows really make a difference.

ALWAYS GO WITH UNALTED

What other butter from grass fed cows were you trying, lad? This sounds suspiciously like heresy.

Why aren't Irish white? Is it because they aren't Roman rape babies?

would you eat this

>tfw you can't get Kerrygold in your country because of retarded agriculture laws

When I go abroad I can't eat any butter(unless they stock Kerrygold), they all taste like margarine or something disgusting

(((replaced))) with this politics.ie/forum/current-affairs/260689-our-gay-taoiseach-national-party-out-bigot-themselves.html

FINLANDIA IS ALSO GOOD, UNSALTED OF COURSE.

He was against kerrygold imports

I'm giving my vote to Renua then.

I don't even want to click that.

The chad Klu klux kerrygold vs the virgin land lakes

>tfw there are actually people that eat margarine

We're not giving it out in this general

since i work in the only facility that is tasked with portion and packige the butter in europe i can tell you that you should go for the cheap butter since you will have the same quality
they just pack czech butter into that packaging

i also would advise not to eat the butter in the plastic container

The bigger question is whether Tato or Kings make better crisps?

Accurate

What does Kerrygold 250g cost in your country?
Here: 2.50 €

Just some different local brands. It's not very common to find grass-fed dairy products so I wound up just going for one of the local """organic""" brands that doesn't taste like crap but still doesn't make my cooking all weird.

>mfw I see a fag

We are actually beyond white. I call it supra-white.

You know those books on evolution and then have a an image of a simian, a human and then a figure representing the evolutionary stage?

Well In 1000 years when humans have evolved to have transparent skin, an Irish guy will be the figure representing the evolutionary stage in the middle.

You can practically see our organs through our skin. Transparent man will have an evolutionary advantage because people will be able to see if their organs are ill.

is this even a question....

depends, tayto can vary more than any other crisp, king are more stable, but i would probably have to go for tayto, plus you can get them for fuck all

About 4.20 euro or $4.99/8 oz

>FINLANDIA

Would not trust Finnish butter lad, too cold up there, it puts crystals in the cream. The ice kills the grass.

quick rundown on Frances Fitzgerald

Sounds like Hibernian propaganda to me. got proofs?

Tiocfaidh pats

how do i order stuff from north korea

Been a couple of threads on politicalIrish.com about it. Most people are supporters there and were disappointed they are choosing the gay hill to get sidetracked or possible die on.

>fine gael
all you need to know

oh dear god hes back

There is no Czech butter in Kerrygold, Hans.

Anime is anti-Irish.

Cad é an phlan chun na na Giúdaigh a stopadh.

have you had it in ireland or imported? i don't remember if i had that brand specifically but all the dairy products i had when i was in ireland were fucking amazing, completely incomparable to any of the shit i ever had in america even the organic or autisinal bullshit.. having that butter on fresh baked soda bread with my brekky was incredible

i live near a bunch of irish immigrants and they sell that in the import stores here but i wouldn't try it because it's either packed with a bunch of preservatives they wouldn't use in their domestic version or it's several weeks old

>About 4.20 euro or $4.99/8 oz
That's at least five burgers at McDonalds, right?

yes 10/10

>they just pack czech butter into that packaging
Why?

margarine is still pretty common here but it's fell out of favor now that enough people have realized what an affront to humanity it is, but for some reason people will still eat these half butter half vegetable oil spreads which might as well be margarine

€3.75 or $4.44 for 454 grams (1 pound), here in Ireland. How in the fuck are the kroats getting it cheaper? First it was the housing bubble and now this!?

Just forced me to look this up. Fascinating.
They have barrels of the stuff from 4000 years ago and it's still edible.

Get out, crypto-Anglo.
And take your cartoonish filth with you.

I love Dubliner

>Bog butter

cuir isteach san oighean iad!

Lower German VAT rate probably.
To see my countrymen so patless. SAD!

what ever m8
it's not like kerrygold is packaging butter for Tesco, Aldi, Lidl etc.

i tell you fool it happens often enough that the irish butter is not there on time and they take cheap butter to produce anyway

i work there, i know some stuff, i can even tell you about the 10k€ bonus the production manager got for reusing contanimated and spoiled butter

belive what you want senpai, it's a filthy buisness

I have no idea, Heinz. I haven't gone into a McDonald's for anything other than to use the loo for decades. I am currently on a fast having had only coffee, carrot/beet/red cabbage/ginger juice with psyllium husk and lost of water today.. haven't had any solid food for 48 hours and don't plan on having any through tomorrow afternoon earliest.
Took 20 then 10 more mg of Yohimbine HCL after waking with the coffee then did some dancing aerobic exercises to cut fat stores.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ijprVSIx9w&feature=youtu.be&t=1597

Please elaborate Hans. What's wrong with the plastic tub?

oops, I didn't see it was for a measly 250 grams. That means it's €2.06 in Ireland for that amount.

Imported. It didn't seem rotten or anything, but it just threw me off and made me wonder if I just didn't understand what it was all about.

I haven't done much traveling, but by and large one of my favorite parts is how good the food is, or at least how it's different.

>€3.75 or $4.44 for 454 grams (1 pound), here in Ireland. How in the fuck are the kroats getting it cheaper? First it was the housing bubble and now this!?
The price has gone up recently. Kerrygold used be about 1.75 € for 250 g (half-pound).
Half-pound of German butter was below 1 €.

Nah, I'd sell it to some American for a fortune.

i love that butter

Do you get Finlandia Butter there?

I get Kerrygold for 4 bucks haha

But is it even organic? I stopped buying it when I went organic because... it's not.

go back to Sup Forums you tremendous faggot.

They take shitty butter that wouldnt pass inspection as a brick, mash it all up, and throw it in the containers.

Is maith liom an phlan seo ach conas a osclaímid súile na duine Éireannch.

l-lads....

Bullshit. Why don't you sell your story to papers so. Document it. You'd make a fortune. Kerrygold would get sued up the wazoo for marketing Czech butter as Irish butter. We don't Czech butter. The country is full of grass and cows.

Swipe Left for a rare Gerry

wtf thats the butter i buy

There is nothing better than German bread with Irish butter on top of it, only to be perfected with Hungarian salami.
This alone makes #DefendEurope worth it.

fuck off potato niggers

THIS IS O'DONELL

> HE IS THE MASCOT OF IRELAND!

THERE IS NOT A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

also wtf is he saying
youtube.com/watch?v=QkAUc-vuFoE

Greater Monaghan fucking when?

They must employ a ton of Pakistanis to get the price down that cheap. However, the real price will have to be paid by the public purse in time.

was that country there always that big

is this the kind?

or one of them...

WE

#micked

taispean doibh e seo!

OUT OUT OUT

Checked for better butter.
Also good Yeats.

The grass and cows are both organic.
Ingredients are: Cream, Salt and Fat.
Nothing else.