The End of Evangelion

What the fuck did I just watch?

The end of Evangelion

Whatever your first guess is it's probably that

kimochi warui

Has anyone else wondered what it'd be like to crawl inside giant naked reis vagina?

NO?

It would definitely suck you in.

She's incorporeal

Best anime movie ever.

Her walls are a kilometer apart, you could be there now for all you'd notice.

It would be really comfy and soft I think

>this entire thread

A mastahpiece!

a-are there any doujins of this?

That scene and conversation was an honest masterpiece.

pure anime kino

Shinji (voice):
Then... where is my dream?

Rei (voice):
It is the continuation of reality.

Shinji (voice):
Where is... my reality?

Rei (voice):
It is at the end of your dream.

Translator's note: KINO means knives insecurity neediness orgasm.

>people still don't get it
Come fucking on, we've been doing this for 20 years
Also
>>>/evageeks/

This reminds me of a dream I had.

3rd Impact Rei is for Hugging

Yo, if she tried to pull that stunt with me, I'd knock a bitch out. Japs are a bunch of pussies.

you wouldn't see her, but your first desire

>it's a vision of me knocking out Rei
>Now I can team up with myself

Checkmate, Rei.

Like the stick vs soldier situation

You madman !

desired person, not things, it would be your waifu

Ha, good fucking luck. I'd like to beat her more than I ever would Rei.

>Beating up your waifu

Well, that was a blunt moment of introspection with Shinji's perspective.

HAAZAHAHAHAA I HAVE NOT LAUGH SO HARD XDDDDAHSB END OF EVANGLION IS THE KING OF ABSOLUTE.MIND.FUCK., DUDE

that's the shit I LIKE nigga xD

I wanted to touch giant naked Kaworu's monster cock

>beating your waifu
are you black?

Nope. Maybe someday you'll be lucky enough to find a girl you love and have her divorce you.

It would be the size of Florida

He has no cock, cause he only exists from the waist up on Rei. They share a basement.

GNR is literally a God. She can manifest a cock if she wants to

Why do people think Eva is hard to understand? Ot's pretty straightforward, just intense emotionally.

It has a shitton of weird symbolism for the sake of weird symbolism. I wouldn't say it's straightforward, there's the obvious main plot with Shinji that is pretty basic, then you've got the subplot with Gendo, Seele and the Human Instrumentality Project which it feeds to you in bits and pieces

It's very information-dense and overloading. Also for a lot of people there's the element of denial. People do not want to remember and do not want to get hurt, so they build invisible walls around things they recognize. It's why so much anime is just ego stroking and escapism, people don't want to understand, so they pretend not to.

Maybe he just wanted to turn back time. Strangling Asuka was the catalyst that ended the world, so I can see the reasoning that strangling her might make things revert.

No he definitely had one in that scene, you could see the outline right above the clouds.
Rei was coming out of his back.

This guys right

I want to use Kaworu's dick as a slip and slide

Rei is probably bending over because Kaworu dropped his magnum condom for her monster dong.

That's the typical use of a dick.

I don't see it.

Something that happened earlier this year.

Stay in your containment board, /x/. Maybe there you can meme someone there's a neph under the South Pole.

Explain

Which one?

She also has vaginas in her hands in this scene

That's a lot of vaginas, I wonder what Annos point was

You watched what should've been the last few episodes of Eva instead of the black and white mess that was put out since it was rushed.

Lesson learned. Never give people in the anime industry time to think about a story or you will get something that makes no sense and retards will eat it up because it has good animation.

confusing us with pretentious bullshit probably

cogito ergo cum

We always knew Kaworu was a big angel boy.

Is this similar to why Rei 2 sees shinji during the angel attack, that she desired Shinji? Never understood that part desu.

She's got Yui in her, that's why she's all swooning over Shinji and saying that she is going to protect someone she just met.

best waifu coming through
make way

Hit me right in the feels you motherfuck

tl;dr shinji learns that if everyone was like him then life would be boring

She's the soul of lilith in a body that's a genetic derivative of Yui so i thought it was more she felt closest to Shinji over everyone else, and then had maternal undertones for good measure.

rei luuvs shinji

A
FUCKING
DYKE

her only flaw

Returning to the womb