Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2oXohqtr5u4
youtube.com/watch?v=PUZZ3XflO-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, I care.

i was born fucked

Care to explain this to a brainlet?

>Implying that NK could reach the range
Anyway, even if they do, total annihilation of gooks would come quite quickly.

I think that's the range that a North Korean Nuclear Missle can reach.

Preferable alternative to what merkel does to germany.

If rocket boy attacks gyna wont protect them so let fatboy shoot bottle rockets and spend his money that much faster.

End us, based rocket man

I highly doubt it I'm sorry but unless the chinks are sending NK missile technologies then there is no way in hell NK has the capacity to reach any of those targets.

This.

>Citizens of the following countries do not require a pre-arranged Visitor’s visa to enter the Falkland Islands.

>a Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria
>b Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil
>c Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Czech Republic
>d Denmark
>e Estonia
>f Finland, France
>g Germany, Greece
>h Hong Kong, Hungary
>i Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy
>j Japan
>k Korea
>l Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg
>m Malta
>n Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway
>p Paraguay, Poland, Portugal
>r Romania
>s San Marino, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
>t Taiwan
>u United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
>v Vatican City

Who is coming with me?

not at all. I always wanted a decommissioned north Korean nuke.

Chinks will shoot it down probably with their anti-missile shit. Chinks are dogs, but not stupid. The end of the suffer-buffer zone has been approaching for a while now, they will probably instigate the end of the Norks if Ping-Pong-Pang goes too far.

If rocketman nukes the major cities here he would free us from the chinks, shit skins and muslims that have taken over.

Honestly I'd give him a big sloppy kiss as a reward for being so kind.

I was fucked born.

Not really fucked. NK is basically getting one launch before being turned into glass.

There's zero anyone can legit complain about if NK tosses an intercontinental nuke missile and starts shit, followed by the nation being glassed. Even if he hit Washington DC, I'm well outside the blast radius of anything Kim can cook up at this point. Russia or China, however? Fucked. So totally fucked, along with the entire East Coast.

I'm near Camp Pendleton, Miramar Air Force Base, and the naval base in San Diego Harbour.

North Korean missile can't even reach New York.

>be south american

gl fellas

>can only put half the whites in south africa out of their misery

>R̶o̶c̶k̶e̶t̶m̶a̶n̶

>Ocean man

They definitely have the capacity to reach them. What they don't have is the capacity to hit them accurately. At this point they are limited by their guidance systems as opposed to their range.

Completely, but not because of some gooks building nukes, because germany is within farting distance which makes my shekels tremble

im fucked but not by that missile

>Falkland Islands
What about it. Why is there so special?

I doubt NK missiles could reach Hawaii, people overestimate NK, they are hardly beyond Nazi Germany level.

Not at all as my country likely has the tech and expertise necessary to intercept any north korean missile long before it lands. I'd be more worried about the Russian or Chinese arsenals as they could in theory overwhelm any missile defenses we have.

They're the part of the british memepire

after the brits get nuked we are refloating our subs and taking over
leafs not allowed

callensen putos

Wouldn't they try to cause an electromagnetic surge, by shooting nukes into the atmosphere, rather than into land? If so it wouldn't matter, we would still be fucked.
But they won't do it, NK nukes are for discouraging attempts of regime change.

> The missile traveled some 620 miles and reached a height of about 2,800 miles before landing off the coast of Japan early Wednesday local time, flying for a total of 54 minutes. This suggested it had been fired almost straight up — on a “lofted trajectory” similar to North Korea’s two previous ICBM tests.
>reached a height of about 2,800 miles

the only way NK could potentially harm me is if they nuke israel but miss

am I reading this right, why are we on this list?

Anyone who thinks norks will unilaterally launch nukes is a retard. This is a meme.
Nukes are the national equivalent of the shotgun near the bed side. Its to keep invading niggers at bay.

you're stupid. their missile tests have already proven that their icbm's are fully capable. and why would china want nk to have icbm's you moron

Maybe, I just look at the missile capacities of countries with similiar but more technologically advanced capabilities like with India and can't understand how there is this big of a difference. India's latest Agni V test has a confirmed range of ~5500km (Chinese say it's really 8800km) and thats like half of what OP picture is saying. Makes no sense desu

Look at the map and work it out idiot, probably as far away from north korea as you could get

Darkness coming

Now tell me who isn't

At what cost though? How many South Koreans are going to die? How many Japanese and North Koreans? Americans? Europeans? Chinese? Most North Koreans are completely innocent and almost assuredly there will be millions who will die. What is going to be the economic impact? What is going to be the environmental impact? It is estimated that only 50 Hiroshima sized bombs detonated over a city would create enough fine ash to change the climate. ONE Minuteman III ICBM can carry a yield of up to 1500 kilotons, which is about 100 times the size of the Hiroshima bomb. Say hello to some long, cold winters, and short cool summers, especially in Lithuania. Even an extremely limited nuclear exchange threatens to change the global course of civilization. It would be pretty ugly.

I'm not saying they don't have ICBM tech what I'm arguing is that the range of those fuckers isn't anywhere near as ops picture is saying. China is already suspected of giving NK nuclear tech, so it's not outside the realm of possibility. My assertion is that without Chinese help, NK can't advance their missile tech this fast and this drastically.

>Wouldn't they try to cause an electromagnetic surge, by shooting nukes into the atmosphere
Even if they do, they do not have a powerful enough nuke to do any real or lasting damage (what do they have at best, an atomic bomb? NK is at least decades until they figure out how to make a hydrogen bomb).
People are easy to overestimate NK, take it like this, Poland could probably make a hydrogen bomb in a few months. NK is a shithole with the technology level of Nazi Germany.

> mfw some chubster chink shows the world that super powers are all talk no action.
> mfw china pulling the strings

youtube.com/watch?v=2oXohqtr5u4

GET IN HERE NUKE IN SK!!!

wow the area gets bigger everytime

Can't touch me gook shit.

Even then, you'd still lose.

>mfw South America gets to rebuild the world

>we can go
>Russians cant
???

The Indians are far ahead of the North Koreans. They are not sanctioned or isolated to shit and they actually have the option of hiring foreign engineers and sourcing many of the materials and technologies they need. I mean, the Indians have geosynchronous satellites and have successfully placed satellites in orbit around both the Moon and Mars. They were helped a lot by the Soviets back in the 80s and the first Indian in space actually received a medal for hero of the soviet union.

I don't think that's a nuke? Just fog growing?

Not at all, we sent this tard there to LARP as a competent man and apparently Kim and the other norks liked him

>wish they'd kept him desu

>mfw even the Long Dong cant reach even the most nigger invested shitholes in Georgia

You have plenty of assumptions and even more a plenty of overestimation of what NK can do. Even if they have few atomic ballistic missiles they can at best hit close targets - even at that they are using some shitty gyroscope technology that was known 70 years ago. Also what do you thing missile defense systems are for? It's not like NK would launch some state of the art ballistic nuke, it would be an easily shot down target.

Pretty comfy, I hope the supreme leader vaporizes as much Amerimutts as possible.

Please God let Kim blow a nuke in the troposphere and fry every goddamn piece electronics on Earth.
>tfw Vacuum Tubes will be worth more than gold.
>mfw I can still drive my '56 Chevrolet

>Argentina
Fucking what

> mfw dumbass doesn't understand basic physics
Kim did a lobbed launch to upper orbital space. By proving that he can reach that orbital height, it is assured he can extend the trajectory horizontally and hit anywhere in range. This is how intercontinental ballistic missles work moron.. You shoot it on a curved orbital and then transition it back to earth.

> Flew for 50 minutes, on a very high trajectory reaching 4,500 km above the earth (more than ten times higher than the orbit of Nasa’s International Space Station) before coming down nearly 1,000 km from the launch site off the west coast of Japan.

He shot it dam near vertically .. It's called a lobbed trajectory. You do this for booster verification and so you can downplay the event. If he'd shot it on a more horizontal trajectory, we'd be at war now. It's a missle test dipshit. ICBMs go into upper orbital space where there is little gravity and then use their momentum to loft to the end point of their target before falling abck to earth. So, 4,500km vertical means he can loft that shit 14,000-15,000 in the horizontal plane.

He's testing the thruster capability of an ICBM.. They all go into the upper atmosphere derp... That's why they're intercontinental.

See pic.

No Dong, Fat Dong, Dongerino, Long Dong

is the next one going to be biggus dong?

well according to the data the range is correct so stfu. again why the hell would china want nk to have nukes and icbm's you moron

who are you calling 'moron' you moron

This, you also launch it that high so that Japan, SK, and The US deem it a test, and not a first strike.

Not fucked at all. At least not by NK's ICBMs.

I'm fucked in every other aspect though since I was born in Brazil.

Fuckn dumbasss leaf.
The quality of /pol has gone to absolute shit.
Dumb fucks are either underage or low IQ
> mfw the average idiot here doesn't understand basic physics

Not much.

You are right that the NKs have terrible gyroscopes that could not hit the broad side of a barn. Missile defense systems are only estimated to be accurate about 50% of the time. Recent estimations made by the US place that figure at about 80% but I'm incredulous. Even at 80%, I don't like those odds. While they could probably not target an North American city, they could most definitely hit something in SK or Japan. If they attempt to attack their neighbors or push the envelope far enough, they could prompt a response by the USA. THAT is what I am worried about, because this country can be retarded sometimes. The US actually could fuck the world up.

people don't understand basic idea that range changes by changing the angle.

Did no one play scorched earth?

Most cars will run after an EMP. Electric/hybrid cars will be fucked.

are you a fucking burger. look at the posts before you reply you dickweed. none of my posts contradicts that shit. i was the one correcting these fags who thinks nk can't into icbm's

Because you don't pose any threat.

I see.

My b, bruh shit don't have to be so hostile ;_;

Gyroscopes can put sats. in orbit and place a nuke into a city. For 2nd strike deterrence that all you need.

Loved that game

Is North Korea a CIA asset? Or is Q full of shit?

>tfw you don’t even have to nuke South America because it’s already a drug filled wasteland

Like someone said once, Chile is in a priviliged part of the world, so you all can get fucked.

Theres a saying in my country -

>one day, when the chinks take over we will all pull our eyes

Actually it would be quite interesting, if we think purely hypothetically, if NK would hit Japan with a bomb. Japan is like what - literally two screws until they have fully functioning bombs, and not some low-yield gay shit NK has, but some pretty powerful stuff. Now Pyongyang getting BTFO would be quite a sight.

>Fat Dong

Out of range of missiles, entire population is british and the only way to get there is via military transport planes I think or some sort of boat.

I'm safe. Fuck you niggers.

apologize now or you will forever be a stupid dumbass

WHO IS WHITE NOW

Are you sure? What about the ECU that controls fuel injection?

I don't really think that the deaths of millions of innocent people is particularly the kind of "interesting" that I would like to explore.

btfo

how do you control it once it goes supersonic?
GPS or GLONASS disable

I'm fine, but a lot of my family is fucked bc they live on the other side of the country.

> mfw w/ a non american comments on US missle technology

ICBMs don't require insane precision guidance systems dumbass. They follow broad based lofted trajectories. It could hit multiple cities off and still do incredible damage. That being said, it is known NK is going for a dirty EMP bomb, so it doesn't have to hit the broad side of a barn.. It could be off by 100s or even a 1000 miles and still be effective.

Correct, missile defense systems are publicly known to be a piece of shit. It's mainly effectively only in the booster phase which is why they put them a taint hair away from NK. Once it reaches the upper atmosphere or is on its way back down, these systems aren't worth shit.

As far as saber rattling and actual damage... Just about every country in the world is at their wits end as to how to solve structural economic issues.. They're all in on it desu. They likely good excuse to wipe out debt and people which is why its been all talk up until now... Knowing these clowns, they'd likely let him keep developing and shoot one off w/ a medium range effect just so they could use it as an excuse for whatever they have planned.

I'm literally counting this whole saga as a big nothing burger until an armed and aimed launch occurs and first shots begin firing. Everyone's vying for a glimpse of and testing their fate.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Hahaha im safe glad to be in an irrelevant shithole

I thought an EMP would destroy the Engine Control Module in cars that aren't carburated. Im not gonna LARP and pretend I know how EMP's work or how much damage they'll do. I based my knowledge off this video from Future Weapons, but I have heard conflicting reports.
youtube.com/watch?v=PUZZ3XflO-M

Can an Electrician user give me better info.

tfw Argentinians are the last "white" people.
tfw you realize Hitler could see the future

The Islands we go lads !

Then were square leaf. Don't come at post you agree on with stupid remarks and you wont find 80% American beef hanging out your ass.

>Kim doesn't want his nuke anywhere near Brazil

kek

>implying they can actually hit anything with their chinese sweat shop tier rockets
epic lel

God I hope they nuke America twice over. The amerifats deserve it for all the cultural marxism and globalization its been exporting across the world.