Shuumatsu no Izetta

OST is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=882986
youtube.com/watch?v=iMYd-ucID-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy hell, those trumpets.

Why people say they're lesbians? They can be passed as very close female friends and nothing of value nor consistency is lost.

This soundtrack is great

Too bad the anime turned out so weak

>No lyrics
Damn, I wanted to see what they were singing for the anthem.

Goddamn the soundtrack is beautiful

Izetta's theme is damn amazing when the vocals kick in.

So it was only bait after all, plus it bombed?

Is yuri the epitome of shit taste? Yurishits the worst fanbase?

>feelings for the princess

Dear god.

It's the track they play when she saved Fine right? Fucking amazing.

Which one is the one that plays in this scene?

>Izetta's awesome design will never be used on a better anime
>This anime will never get a 2nd season

Thia

Look at number 24 they sing something there.

It bombed?Got source?I thought it was decently popular both in Nipland and the states despite average ratings

Nice.

OST where

I've been thinking what else they can do with the franchise considering how anime ended, and a passing thought of a game with an alternate "bad end" turned into a day of brainstorming. Excuse my autism as I dump it here.

-first playthrough follows the anime storyline, with filler missions where you liberate neighboring countries and a bit of dating sim with Fine inbetween
-new game plus can get on a branch where you crush notzis before they deploy Sophie, then atlantians and brits declare war on Elistad because Izetta's too strong to leave alive. They nuke the capital with the princess in it in process of fighting her, and she can do nothing because there's no magic in the capital. Izetta goes corrupt and leads the leftover soldiers to war to avenge Fine and the country. But even a witch can't oppose two world superpowers at once, losing people and thus support as war goes on, eventually being left alone, fatigued, broken and underequipped but still fighting. Final mission is a dogfight over Atlantic, with enemy fighters respawning infinitely until you fail. Bad end.
-or you can be a good girl and kill yourself after killing Hitler, because you never get to know about the draining stone. Also a bad end.

/cont'd

-two modes of flight- flight sim-like and one with strafe and altitude instead of pitch and roll; plus on-foot mode
-one-shot by nearly everything, but fast enough to not be shot in the first place
-three ways to score kills:
--rifle- fast projectile flying straight, one-hit on most things but hard to hit in the first place. Maybe a machine gun as an alrernate broom, for weaker rapid fire.
--secondaries- lances, torpedoes, bombs, depends on what your mission is. Homing if in your FOV, you fly faster as they're depleted as you don't have to fly them as well
--graze- if you come in vincinity of an enemy vehicle, be it a tank or a plane, and your relative speed is low, you can touch it and either flip it or smack it down to earth. Infinite uses.
-loadout is customisable; you can choose what rifle you're flying on today, lighter=faster; lighter or less secondaries also make you faster. Choose ordinary broom with no secondaries for graze-only hard mode.
-leylines should be taken into consideration while maneuvering; also a way to make "racing" filler missions limited by them and mountains. More forgiving/clearly visible on easier difficulties

wings of the rifle is my shit

wanted that track since it first played during finé on the run in the train to open episode 1

>dating fine

Am I Izetta?

You indeed are, should've made that more clear.

if that's the case then 10/10 would buy at steam

Izetta's theme is fucking fantastic.

only the best for best witchi

I swear if I didn't know any better, she came here.

FINE..!!

Between this and the corset scene we had an idea what Izetta would look like cumming.

I seriously she got some during the broomstick ride date. Otherwise she'll know what it feels like to fuck Fine.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=882986

>US of A not nuking both just in case
>notHitler suiciding/being killed
Shit ending. Wish they had balls for something else and not the usual tragic sacrifice theme.

But actual german Hitler also became a hero, so there could be no other outcome for gay germanian Hitler. He saw his empire crumble as he put stake on witch clone nukes and lost horribly.
And it seems that there are no actual nukes in this universe, witches play their part as superweapons, and US had no witches (otherwise they'd deploy them).

No to all.

>tfw half of them are either dead or crippled

Maybe make a route that you can end up save Sophie.

Now that OST is out, what's best track?

Shuumatsu no Izetta

Send Out!

>OST is out
>nobody is writing lyrics of the Eylstadt anthem

How disappointing

Someone tried when it aired.

SET ME FREE (himesama)

You save Sophie, you defeat but not destroy Germania, Sophie clones are redistributed to other countries as protection from witches. In following years cold witch war sparks between Atlanta and Volga, collectively draining the magic in a short timespan; having spent so much on what is effectively worthless now, both are very weakened, and while Atlanta is a tad bit too far away to take advantage, Volga is targeted by someone from Europe. Izetta, having some charge left in the magic stone, decides to protect world peace. Since it's set several years in the future, there are jet fighters now.

Cool idea. S-season two

Best ost for the best romance of the year
heteros are you trying?
I know a lass yaoi tried

Some of those tracks were really Ar Tonelico like.

Yes, you've said that before.

Is the OST yuri or subtext?

Subtext is still yuri.

>fine theme of love
>feelings for the princess

No lesbian sex noises playing in the background if that's what you're asking.

Fine...!Fine...! FINE!

I'm surprised they didn't drop speed/altitude the moment Fine did this.

good idea for the comic

in the air

>Colonel Smuglord Keikaku realizes that Sophie is unstable and functionally uncontrollable
>devotes resources into researching magic-based weaponry and finds a way to synthesize magic independent of witches, putting Germania decades ahead of everyone in terms of raw military power without the issues of dealing with witches you have to mass-produce
>shutters the White Witch project
>war machine begins running roughshod over everything including the major military powers of the world
>Fine is injured during an escape attempt, and with nowhere to run and in desperation, Izetta uses her magic to open a portal to another dimension where time moves at a different pace where they can hide while Fine recovers
>the two reemerge 20 years later in a world conquered by the Yaoi Reich
>immediately get to work regalvanizing resistance forces in hopes of liberating the world

I'm thinking FPS.

>dating sim with Fine

I was hoping to see Fine riding her upgraded weapon. Maybe a rescue operation where Fine got captured like the first ep.

>fps
Nah, it has to be a flight not-sim. You can't just have imagery of flying anti-tank rifles and homing swords around and not use them.

will they announce an OVA in the christmas special?

Who would want to watch an entire OVA of Fine taking care of Izetta in their cabin?

Who wouldn't?

I'd watch an entire season of it.

Fuck off Mugino.

Where can I listen to it?
Been searching all over but can't find it.

Read the fucking thread retard.

>listen

Thanks, dunno why I missed it.

No problem, user. Now go listen to it because it's awesome.

seems like the soundtrack even has a commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=iMYd-ucID-A

Can't help but notice that there are at least 3 different artists in the album or at least that's what I think.

Good OST
In the Air - best track

there are

no wonder it's a bit incoherent at times but still good

it really stands out

収録曲
01. いつか見た夢
02. 終末のイゼッタ
歌 : ほりおみわ

03. 出撃せよ!

04. 白き魔女の伝説

05. 追跡
06. 大脱出
07. フィーネ 愛のテーマ
08. In The Air
歌 : Ayu Okakita

09. ME・ZA・ME

10. ライフルの翼

11. 姫様への想い
12. 夜明け前
13. 敗色濃厚
14. 出逢い
歌 : Yuria Miyazono

15. 決死の覚悟
16. 反撃の火蓋
17. 非情なる皇帝
18. イゼッタの秘密
19. あの日の記憶
20. 作戦開始

21. Set Me Free!

22. ゾフィーの魔力

23. 異端者
24. エイルシュタット国歌
歌 : 東京混声合唱団

25. バトルモード突入

26. ゲールの猛攻
27. 一進一退
28. 魔石の力

29. 最後の戦い

30. フィーネ 愛のテーマ~Piano Solo~

I can't read this shit

so you want it romanized or translated?

Translated

translate.google.com

>16. Counterattack of counterattack
Whoa

01. A Dream I Saw Once
02. Izetta of the End
03. Sortie!
04. Legend of the White Witch
05. Pursuit
06. Great Escape
07. Finé - Theme of Love
08. In The Air
09. A · W · A · K · E · N
10. Wings of the Rifle
11. Feelings for the Princess
12. Before Dawn
13. Likely Defeat
14. Encounter
15. Prepared to Die
16. Start of the Counterattack
17. Heartless Emperor
18. Izetta's Secret
19. Memory of That Day
20. Commence the Operation
21. Set Me Free!
22. Sophie's Magical Power
23. Heretic
24. Eylstadt National Anthem
25. Battle Mode Rush
26. Germania's Onslaught
27. Taking Turns
28. Power of the Magic Stone
29. The Final Battle
30. Finé - Theme of Love ~ Piano Solo ~

something like that

really makes you think

Should've been 24 episodes.

agreed. world needs more izetta.

Yep, and it should've went full Wolfenstein aswell

So you would have drawn it mediocre shit even more.

last 12 being devoted to fine and izetta SoL

No.

>those izettas
damn

I'm loving this OST. michiru did a top tier job on the composing.

I might actually buy it physically. It's that good.

I'm including it in whatever order I do next personally. Had I known in advance it wasn't being bundled with BDs I would have preordered it, as the bit that makes up track 10 sounded so good in the show.

I didn't mind it at first, but listening to the OST makes me wish they had gotten a different character designer. Bunbun's art doesn't evoke the same feeling the music does.

There were good tracks in this?

The ED is the only song I downloaded from this show.

Yes. Some nice witchy orchestra tunes with trumpets and violins and all. And some pretty different soundings themes too.

I really didn't find any of the tracks noticeable while watching this, but I'll give the OST a shot.