HOW ARE WE STILL ALIVE????

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMCfj-rNkj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope they nuke Israel

Yeah that's pretty terrifying, but what about this?

>AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NO way that dog figured how to fap

How can you say that as he jizzes right before your eyes?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA YEAH NUKE ISRAEL!!!! FUCKING JEW NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH HOPE THEY WILL DIE HAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AND TAKE OUR LIBTARDS TOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH LOLOLOL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

NK hasn't done anything yet but they have become a thorn in the side of the NWO.

Fuckin saved

Looks like Furry is already real.

More traumatizing than tub girl tbqh famalam

kek what a legendary doggo

Add a caption like this

well at least i had a good life before the nuke got here

Yeah right dude. More like a thorn in the side of responsible citizens the NWO loves this shit

>Implying Kim isn't a puppet ordered to bait Trump into making some horrible mistake.

>YOU WON'T LET ME HUMP YOUR LEG NO MORE?
>THIS IS WHAT I'LL DO WHEN WE HAVE GUESTS NOW
>NO MORE BARKING
>NO MORE GROWLING
>ONLY PINKY DONGI WOOFY WOOFY

i would be ok if NK launched a million of those instead

a weapon to surpass all others... Metal dog gear jizzomatic

Fire and thunder. That's all I ask.

I chuckled at the 'PINKY DONG! WOOFY WOOFY' part

>Americans that have failed to realize that the NWO it's a metaphor for the occult mechanisms of american hegemonic control over the world.

Where was all the media coverage of this Red Rocket?

If you read my post you would obviously see that, i don’t get how NK is anything but good for the NWO

Well if anyone wasnt 100% sure that animals like to bang. Now we know

Click bait, faggot.

SK fired into the ocean/on itself

not likely

>Kim we need to try this
>K whats a country nobody would give a shit about
please let it happen

t. Buttmad kike lefty

Is this thread now about res rockets and fapping dogs?

and?
are you saying we shouldnt be in WW3 and on the verge of death by now

deja vue
I have been in this thread before

>UNDERRATED

>iacts

id care if you died chili user

Even if they have the power (which it's clear they do) they know that if they try shit the US will turn their country into rubble before their rocket even reaches halfway to Hawaii and the UN will be fine with it

NK just did a missile test, no real different to the previous HS-14 (which could reach much of the US; this just means it reaches all of it)

Don't be a drama queen

If you consider the history of america into attacking itself what KIM did was brilliant.

He went directly for the largest threat, that way he avoided being false flagged with minor stuff, now everyone knows he means business and the NWO has the only choice to nuke itself or accept that Kim has done nothing.

... theyre evolving

war when?

sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=VMCfj-rNkj0

that's hot.

TUCKED INTO MY SHEETS

Nothing will happen, Drudge hypes the fuck out of this shit.

And Trump reads Drudge, lol

Well they can now easily launch 20 nukes at japan and US all at once.
Half will get shot down, half will make it to targets.
Bye bye japan, 1/4 of USA and all of NK. NK isnt afraid of sacrificing themselves if it means US goes down too. Kim and elites would survive VERY deep underground so its a possible scenario.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>dont be a drama queen
Refute this: A world war has not been closer since the end of the cold war

Why the fuck aren't there 87 threads about this?

Add me to the screencap

we WW3 super smash now bois.

>4D chess
I'd believe it desu

yeah i guess we all know itll just be sanctions again
>Sad!

How does Nk actually have icbm's that go that far now? Would it even be possible for them to do it by themselves with all the fucking sanctions?

I know.
You'd think Sup Forums would be losing their shit over a masturbating dog.

wut

If Nkorea fires first US is free to bomb it in to the stoneage without anyone caring. Which is why they will never actually attack.

China has said they'll only react if US fires first.

China

You hear this, CIA NIGGERS?

It's time.

Say your prayers. Kim will nuke Israel and will usher in WW3.

I will see you on the battlefield, brothers.

Please elaborate

A lot of room for miscalculation right now. WW3 will likely happen soon, or less likely no war and some sort of agreement reached eventually.

AND I KNOW IT'S THIS THE TIME TO COMP BOMBS!

It's kissinger style politics, it's the same thing that Russia did, and unlike russia NK also took measures to avoid the internal destabilization organized by the CIA,.

What a bunch of pussies. Quit launching missiles into the fucking ocean. Like a bunch of faggot children.

>some reason

Oh the kraut delusion

go back 2 school mohamed, learn who started the korea war

>'better, stronger military'
>'democrats are all talks no action'
Let's be honest:
Kim is calling bluff on that faggot.

!!!

>muh god emprah donal will be tough on Norks! BASED!
>Obama had 10 missile tests after his 1st term
>Currently 23 missile tests 1 year into Donald's term
>ICBM capable, likely with Russian help
>Norks aren't scared at all, just pissed
A-are we the cucks now?

practice makes perfect

FPBP

Surveys point in that direction..

I thought germans were supposed to be smart

Just remember folks. The fact this rocket only flew a few hundred miles means nothing.

Norkoria shoots these things almost straight up. So their straight line distance is low.

If they were to fire them to get maximum range, this rocket could apparently hit anywhere in the world.

Drudge has sampled the Walnut Sauce...

Well what changed if it was true?
Nothing. Since 25 years he is doing it, his father did it. Nothing. Now? Nothing.
He is basically golden showering the dotards face in public and what happens? Nothing.

>Why the fuck aren't there 87 threads about this?
Because it's fucking nothing, just Kim stroking his dick

Holy shit. Earth confirmed flat

Couldn't someone have taken this out mid flight ? Why didn't they ? What if it was a live warhead ?

People knew it was a test because of it's altitude. If it was fired at a target it would have been fired at a smaller angle and flown lower.

now

they are a part of the NWO. who do you think gave them this tech

So something may or may not happen, uncanny!

So anyone know how South Korea actually responded to this? Is the ceasefire off?

If shit goes down with North Korea do you guys think that I can finally get a cute Asian GF? Theres going to be a lot of chaos in the region and a lot of cuties will no doubt be seeking refuge. I'm a shut-in NEET right now but my parents would let a cute Asian girl come and stay with me in my room to watch anime if I married her. Surely this would be an enticing offer to them.

Russia, they sell rockets to everybody, there's also the chance that they developed it themselves, east asians tend to be smart, also the ethno state shields them from infiltration.

They aren't going to unify Korea any time soon, but they might survive the republicans.

True, the Cold War was nonstop missile tests from countries that were fully expected to push the button at any time. Really these NK launches are proof-of-concepts for something they've been able to do for awhile already. Ironically, this show of being an unstable dictator overseeing breakneck military development is to discourage war - per their thinking, who would attack a mad dog capable of guaranteed worldwide retaliation? Par for the course, but it's still unnerving to know they've officially upgraded their spud launchers to international wartime standard.

idk

>thispost

Israel is our greatest ally, though.

(((They))) really want Best Korea to get that (((central bank))). Don't be surprised if a bunch of (((Best Koreans))) destroy a national landmark in (((America))) in the near future.

Nice! I hope Finland gets destroyed fast

why didn't they shoot it out of the sky at mile 1?

No, you will die as a virgin.

that would spoil the fun

probably going to nuke itself before ww3

cnn has repeated multiple times that it "flew ten times higher than the international space station".

be honest, which one of you works at cnn?