What the fuck

What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuyxcKsFWhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What didn't you understand? Let's say someone you don't have any feelings for, confessed to you all of a sudden. Would you accept her confession even though you love another person?

Yes, because I'm not an asshole who hurts people

Or you mean someone who's never had anyone love them before and would jump at the first chance you got

Because really we all know this is the person who's offended here.

What are you a woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=IuyxcKsFWhI

So if Lizzie Velásquez confesses to you you'll still accept her confession anyway. Nice, Mr. Non-asshole who doesnt hurt people.

test 43

Who WOULDN'T love this beautiful half-elf?

I think the problem is that there is no reason Suburu should have such a strong attachment to Emilia at that point. Sure she was the first person he met in the new world, and she helped him, but at that point he had gone through a LOT more shit with Rem that should have made him closer to her.

It's like saying no to a girl who is into you because you're still holding out hope you can get together with your middle school crush.

>streaming

He loves Rem too so whatever.

Retard

but she's fucking boring, yeah I'd do her but then leave immediately cause she'd literally have nothing else to offer me.

>downloading

>It's like saying no to a girl who is into you because you're still holding out hope you can get together with your middle school crush.
Fucking. Everyone. Has done this.

>Wasting time and HD space downloading anime in 2016

Sorry, I was never into 3D.

In your 20s? I hope not.

Good thing Subaru isn't in his 20s then.

My internet's only 5 MB/s, so it's not really practical for streaming. I'm upgrading to 15 soon, though. Maybe that will work.

No? But I was using it as an example of how pathetic it is clinging to the hope that the first girl you had a crush on will reciprocate when there is someone better and more willing right in front of you who already does. Turning down someone in your 20s because you're still holding out hope your middle school crush will like you is pretty much exactly what Subaru did

Remember the argument in 13 where Emilia decides it's not his motivation is selfish and not for her at all. If Subaru ignores his own love for Emilia it would mean his love is just selfish desperation and worth nothing, meaning Rem's love for him is unsolicited and simply childish infatuation of a lonely girl which is we the audience had assumed was the case for Subaru's feelings for Emilia.
So by saying he loves Emilia he accepts Rem's confession and solves the argument given by Emilia in episode 13.
Masterpiece

So is Rem.

So you'd accept a faggot's confession?

He probably would because he's a faggot

But you are if you're gonna accept someone's confession and just waste their life and eventually hurt their feelings anyway, all to make yourself feel better. Asshole.

>Nátsuki Súbaru
Why is it so hard for americans to pronounce names correctly? Especially when the characters say them constantly.

The video is fucking cancer by the way, kys for posting e-celeb shit here.

Doormat

leading people on hurts more than rejecting them

It's not leading them on if I stay with them.

why would you hurt yourself by being in a onesided relationship

Yeah, she comes off as a weak heroine and brings out the huge faggot in him. But he simply affirmed his feelings for her and that he wants to protect her, which is what Rem wanted him to do because that's the Subaru she loves.

But he didn't put Rem in the doghouse, that's just outrageous given what's going on between them. The show doesn't show it outright but it's pretty clear he has a thing for her. It's established what kind of person he is

>Americans
The dude is British.
>e-celeb shit
So any YouTube vid is e-celeb shit?

>The dude is British.
Well that's me being fucking retarded, that first line sounded pretty American to me, but I'm an ESL
>So any YouTube vid is e-celeb shit?
Yes, also that is not "any youtube video" is a video by a guy with 500k subs known for having shit taste and pandering to normalfags

>by a guy with 500k subs
I would't know. I only discovered him through that vid.
>known for having shit taste and pandering to normalfags
Shit taste how? Genuinely asking.
Alsok, looking through his other vids, he doesn't exactly cater to normalfags. If anything, his vids contain some pretty obscure Sup Forums memes.

Look at this picture, those are his latests videos, do I really need to explain this?
This is not the place to be discussing that anyway, if you care so much just watch some of his videos.

>being so poor you care about hdd space

that hurts them even more and makes you miserable. they should already know they cant make everyone love them

>you cant help who you like
why is this such a hard fact to understand?

Just accept it. Besides Rem is crazy.

Best cuckening ever