Boomer Zero Tolerance Laws made me Two Faced and Manipulative

The zero tolerance policies made me very sneaky. I did things that almost landed me in prison for years but got off because they liked my family. From then on it taught me to rebel while being perfectly mild faced. To be two faced. To always cover my tracks. To smile and look good to the world while I plotted. What does this mean if I reacted this way? The unreasonable rules I faced changed me into someone who could hide anything with ultimate ease. Someone who can put on a mask of goodness for anyone.

But it's true. With zero tolerance laws there are 3 outcomes

1. Learn to follow rules
2. Get your life ruined by not following rules
3. Learn to look like an angel while not following the rules.

For example, what have you done to get you in jail?

Things that would get you a slap on the wrist then but a prison sentence now.

If you’re going to LARP, come prepared to share details.

Many things but one would be considered a "terrorism" charge today due to the zero tolerance laws. I've also done things that would have put me away or given me felonies or misdemeanors that would have been a joke to them

So Pol what does it mean if I reacted to the Boomer zero tolerance laws this way?

Or use the rules to your advantage, I even do this now and take advantage of the stupid leftist tolerance policies

I've done that too. The zero tolerance rules gave me the mentality of a sneaky lawyer.

I've never heard of a zero tolerance policy against sucking cock.

bending over for anal penetration isn't a crime anymore, ya ding-dong

Not talking about that cocksucker.

That's how I imagine all americans that aren't white trash or niggers

I had to be this way. It was be this way or have my life ruined by all these rules and regulations. I was just lucky I got away with things before while others my age ended up in the slammer. Knowing what could've happened to me made me this way.

But anyways the Boomer zero tolerance laws made me this way. If anything it taught me how to be skillful in getting away with literally anything and looking good while doing it. And it's all their fault I'm like this.

Real question: What are some things that would get you a slap on the wrist back then, but land you in prison now (aside from being racist to black people, that is)?

This is 100% correct. The only way to get ahead is by ruthlessly exploiting others but you make them think they're not being exploited.

i am become boomer
ruiner of world

Exactly. To get what the old generations had you need to be ruthless and cut throat while appearing like a lamb.

Bill Clinton
>Look at me, I'm such a special snowflake that my signature needs to be bolder than everyone else's and look like a fucking arabic prayer! I'm special!

How?

Seriously, OP. What kind of rules have you broken?
CP? Software piracy? Speeding? Tax evasion? Saying mean things on the internet?

>3. Learn to look like an angel while not following the rules.

that sounds very catholic

Zero tolerance laws made u a jew?

A Jew run society turns people into Jews?
Say it ain't so

Zero tolerance gives you 3 options.
Be caught and get your life ruined.
Don't do anything at all because you're scared
or be ultra sneaky and deceptive and try to look as good as possible.

I chose option 3.

I was raised Catholic.

>boomer

Oh, it's another 'its all the fault of white people' thread.

Sage.

Son, what is the most wrong thing with your brain. You don't like people that were born before 1964,'Boomers'?
Shit that's impressive to me. Did you know that is what boomer means, you seem to think it's the name of the generation that preceded millennials.
So what did you do, you little menace, put bogies on the Big Macs you serve?
Don't let your mum catch you on this website, you're supposed to be over 18.

i never cross the street at a 90 degree angle because i'm a badass.

No I don't hate all Boomers. I hate the zero tolerance laws they made. Just like I don't hate all Millennials but I'm pissed off at their groupthink.

Yes I knew what it meant. They made the zero tolerance laws in the 90s.

No it's the fault of totalitarianism. I'm libertarian and Boomers want totalitarian laws and Millennials want to add even more totalitarian laws as well as communism.

He was truly a bad president.

user, did you break into the zoo again to fuck the penguins?

What a useless thread

Congrats on becoming Libertarian.

qed

it is quintessential to the catholic faith, it's nothing the boomers invented. in catholicism you can do all kinds of shit, as long as nobody notices and you can be absolved in secret meetings with some guy. but in front of each other everybody is very lawabiding and pius.

most catholic countries run like that..poland and italy are just prime examples. in protestantism there is no absolution thus no getting around the rules. so the degeneracy is much more public, because there is no point in hiding it.

Everyone does it dipshit. It's how it has always been.

>they anointed me the king because I'm such a darn nice fella

corruption wins against policy, it wins with the right, and boy does it win with the left - if your ideology ignores corruption, it's a meme ideology

An explicit goal of lefties is to totally eliminate discretion and unwritten cultural mores. They want human existence to have a rigid source code without possibility of appeal or escape, so long as they are the ones who write that code. The left whined about disparate impact and brought in mandatory minimum sentencing in the belief that affluent white Haven Monahans would no longer slip through the cracks of privilege. Predictably, a decade later, they were whining about the racism and unfairness of their brilliant ideas.

It's like they never think and then expect us all to deal with the consequences.