What is your opinion on this loveable buryat? Be honest

What is your opinion on this loveable buryat? Be honest

Used to be an atheist fedora lord in school, was part of the opposition, now I feel kind of proud of this guy. He encourages freak politicians and alternative opinions on things, he's like an ultimate contrarian.

Other urls found in this thread:

lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/56544.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_Monument_in_Netanya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buryat
Source. They call him jew, Veps. But first time hearing that he is a Buryat.
He is a cuck though. Only natsoc guy can save Russia, cleanse the scum and anschluss Belarus and Ukraine.

God bless him.

I fucking love the guy. Long live based Putin.

Hated him up until this nicholas investigation. Took him for a cuck until this point.
Can always appreciate support for the monarchies.

Stupid slavs fucked over first by chingus and now shitskins in Chechnya.

He's a sweet man.

I like him from what I've read and heard. Not perfect but he's an inspiring figure. An actual 3d chessmaster and master of political strategy games. I don't give a fuck what the jew media tells me to think about him or if some bugman redditor calls me le russia shill, he's pretty based.

Putin had a much thinner face before the botox.

Putin is the bulwark against the liberal-marxist degenerate menace. An inspiration for other nations to follow on how to make your country rise from the ashes so fast.

Putin is a spymaster and murdering kleptocrat dictator whose goal is to sow political discord in Western countries and break the Western alliance. He wants to do to the U.S. what America did to the Soviet Union.

kek @ you morons for falling for his 'traditionalism'. He doesn't give one flying fuck about conservatism. Putin is using you people to destroy your own countries from within.

He wants my nation to collapse, and is a foreign subverter. Therefore he is my enemy.

Fuck your globalist EU and ZOG alliances. Conservatives haven't conserved anything whenever they've had power. America is already subverted by globalists and has been since the 60s.

The most alpha male of all time.

He wants the best for all Rus. He is a nationalist and therefore /ourguy/

My Emperor.

Call it whatever you like. I stand with the West. You stand with KGB.

i support him as long as he keeps the homosexual lobby at bay

You stand with cock in booty.

wtf he looks like Katsuragi Keima over here

>foreign subverter.

Go back to CNN faggot

>homosexual lobby at bay

How about behind bars

that is beautiful

>Putin
>Not ZOG

lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/56544.html

Pic related his son in law