European cuck map

Somebody post a map that is actually accurate, because this one is outdated as fuck
>Austria ranked that high
>Spain ranked that low
>Albania not ranked as caliphate tier
>Faroe islands and Shetland islands ranked as caliphate tier
I could go on forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHdY7iYmeTg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I believe Portugal in on the Cucked tier.

We don't have much refugees as they don't want to come here (we have no free shit to give them as other nations "refugees hun?") but we can't say shit about the gipsys and blacks invanding or you are a nazi!

what's the light blue supposed to be

Just mentioning that Bulgaria has a justified position. We are no god tier due to cuck politicians ... but the police on the other hand ... picrelated.

>belgium is caliphat tier but Norway, Iceland and ESPECIALLY the Netherlands isn't

You're a fucking moron and you've never seen Europe before

saged

Serbia also has good resistance, dont mind the cuck politicians. Last time I went to Zajecar I saw a group of shitskins with broken arms and noses sitting on the grass in the park, too afraid to take a bench ... holy kek.

NIGGERS RUINED DETROIT
youtube.com/watch?v=pHdY7iYmeTg&feature=youtu.be

Who invited you here, We have enough 56% threads already !!!

It's water.

I didn’t make this map you brainlet

>Spain
>not cucked
>government literally plundering its own citizens
top fucking kek
how autistic does one have to be to think that the amount of shitskins is the only measure of how cucked a country is?
This is exactly how spain works, waving around their flags and whatnot, but those in charge don't give a flying fuck about the country and they hate their fellow citizens to death, yet people keep voting them because HURR MUH FLAG

unironically kys OP

Learn to read

Russia is islamising as fast as western Europe tho

If this map is legit then Europe is surely without a doubt a lost cause.

Why is Georgia water then?

wish we had our police from the 90s..

Yep, my friend from Novi Sad told me glorious stories about it.

Because author f*cked up.

story time.

Yes but i doubt refugees are going there for free shekels. For example majority of kazakshan is 70% muslim, that some kind of asian-muslim which is completely different thing from middle eastern jihadist

>be Novi Sad guy
>be 15
>be with friends in the 90's
>decide you are bored
>go in front of police station
>start shouting
>no effect
>use "iz picke vi mater pederska" 10 times
>it is super effective
>15 officers in full riot gear appear
>they fuck you up so bad that you cant get up from the bed for 2 days
>profit

>baltics deus vult tier
not sure about that. Especially Estonia

kek'd

any more?

I back up this anão's statement. Just a short while ago we had a candidate for the municipal elections making statements about what everyone already knows about gypsies and the shitstorm was hilarious/sad

See

Needs to be a special tier for Bongistan. Their caliphate + naturally low test has to count for something

>be Novi Sad guy
>initialy live in RS
>war breaks out
>you are a kid, you dont care
>play with other kids in the village
>dick around with a bike
>A-10 Warthog starts BRRRRTíng the hills near village
>fall down because your leg got stuck in the bike's chain
>A-10 BRRRRT's everywhere while you lie down with a bike on top of you
>warishell.jpeg

top lel that poor guy had a tough life for sure

>Move to Serbia few weeks later
>small town, do not remember which
>small gavel airfield nearby for agricultural purpouses
>some CIA smartass designated it as "military airfield"
>every day a NATO plane comes and boms it with a 500kg bomb
>no one was using the airfield in the first place
>keep playing tetris on the PC you got and pay 0 atention to bombings
>warishell2.jpeg

kek i've heard such stories that people were making tractors to look like tanks from the air so they lured them to bomb those targets instead of real ones

Holy kek, nice.
Btw, after that F117 was shot down, NATO pilots went apeshit and started firing without running Friend or Foe identification. Which led to anti-radar bombs hitting Bulgarian civilian radars'n shit just because they caught an over-the-horizon radar signature.

lmao first time i hear this
that's insane

You don't have many refugees like germany, but you give free houses and all kind of gibs to other minorities (blacks and others)

It even became a "meme" of some sort here. I was in school back then and if someone made a loud noise (by dropping a book or something metallic), the answer to "What was that" would be "A bomb from NATO". It was a running joke untill 2003 due to my hometown being in the northwest which got hit by 10+ "accidents".

kek, there was a curse here "i hope you'll see your house on CNN" because of those bombs who even hit houses (my neighbor's house got fully demolished since they dropped a bomb on it instead on a barrack on the other side of street) and some of that footage was aired on CNN

Now thats a based Bulgarian friendo storytelling thread.

Please keep them going!

Yes I know about that curse, along with othe serb classics as "I hope your mother searches for you with a hook in the river"

I ran out of serbro stories but I will tell one more from a guy I know who fought in the war, stay tuned.

>Iceland is infected with mudslime and is getting jewed by the day, should be effective tier.

>Russia has the biggest mudslime pop in Europe and is also bending over for them. They also have the (((UK))) supranational problem and can barely even accept the existence of ethnic Russians. Should be atleast cucked tier.

>Spain is the most cultural marxist country in Europe as has been shown before, should be atleast cucked tier

what in the absolute fuck

>be Bulgarian police officer in the 90's
>get the short end of the stick
>get fired
>get pissed
>hop on a train to Serbia because there is war there
>talk with a boy in the train
>seems like a nice guy
>bantz with rakia all over the train
>"So why are you going to Serbia bro" you ask the boy from the south
>"I ran away from an arranged wedding, gonna go to Bosnia, Arabs pay in dollars of you fight for them"
>You instantly sober yourself up ... because you are going to Serbia to fight against Bosniaks and Croats.
>"badlooks.jpeg"
>offer the boy to leave train and forget about the war
>He refuses because the two families want his head (fucking turks in the south man)
>Enter Serbia, he gets in a cab never to see him again
>You walk into a police station
>"Yo I wanna volunteer"
>"Ok, you go to Beli Vukovi unit"
>proceed to dick around in Bosnia for a while

>Football world cup in 1994 is on
>Bulgaria defeats Germany 2:1 in the quarter finals
>be drunk and man a ZU-23/2 AA gun and fire 2000 rounds into an abandoned building 200 meters away while the Serbs are laughing their ass off that the krauts lost

The guy was a bit reserved on the other parts of the war so this is all I know about him. He did show me photos of him posing with dead mujahedeen so he is legit !

it hurts to look at this...

nice story
dude is based as fuck

> Iceland has niggerism on a high level, we love burning coal.
and black cock feels great.

Better than beta orbiter /pol cock.

Enjoy virgin