What hour will the new OPM chapter drop today?

What hour will the new OPM chapter drop today?

Murata said he'd submit it at about 12, so 1 more hour from now. After that, it'll take an hour more for it to actually get uploaded onto the site.

>After that, it'll take an hour more for it to actually get uploaded onto the site.
Do they still use dial up shit for internet?

Eh. I don't know how long it takes for someone to get around to scanning it. So that plus the time it takes to scan then upload it somehow ends up as taking an hour to do. I don't really know the process well besides that.

bills stomps

>Saitama at full power destroys half the universe and he can't even breathe in space
>Beerus can destroy the entire universe when at full power
Yeah, Beerus.

first they need to actually be available to receive it, then they need to quickly check if everything is in order etc., then they need to access the website and THEN they can finally upload it.

>Saitama at full power destroys half the universe and he can't even breathe in space
Why do fags like you never bother to ask for source? That was just a made up rumor

funny thing is only DBZfags spread this rumor.
OPMfags will never believe this rumor because it puts a limit to Saitama.

Murata submitted it on the dot. Now, we wait.

Next update, Murata will take a break and the one-shot of Dangan Tenshi Fanclub will be placed in as replacement. There'll be a 32 page update on the 13th.

Who the fucking cares about Dangan when we already read it.

It's already uploaded faggots.
Told you fucking 1 hour for uploading is bullshit. Even internet in Africa doesn't take that long.

lmao the guy who posted the fake spoiler was right.

he updated some pages and the design of the monster a year or two ago, but not many have seen this update i guess as it was taken down a few weeks later
He also added a few fanservice panels

Suiryu is basically doing what Bakuzan does to Saitama and Saitama isn't fighting back. WTF?

I just want to say: HAKAI

Er, yes, it's already uploaded after I made that.

Why are you acting so angry? I'm only telling you about how it was in past updates. That it came out so early after Murata sent it should be the real surprise here.

Butthurt DBZ-fag detected.

HAKAI

>le meme translation

Probably very soon