gay

little gay

I want season 2.

somewhat gay

Like a gay who cries a drinks a lot.

Like a fucking faggot

Piggy plz

Wow!

I didn't actually watch it, I just voiced my opinion about it.

shit

Warm inside.
Then sad because
>ywn
this entire show

Garbage ending. Kubo should sodoku.

Happy when I saw their rings switched hands.
but also very gay

Excited for s2 and desperate for SOL OVAs

KEK

A love so pure it makes you wonder if you ever loved with communication issues

How will you guys cope until S2?

I'm not really talking about baldfat's relationship so much as the
>ywn be a top tier skater and have journey of self discovery after your idol drops everything to become your coach
etcetc

I just noticed that Viktor's outfit changes like five times during the scene when he's asking Yuri why he hasn't won a single gold medal.

I expect a lot of doujinshis.

F-fine

pretty good desu

I feel empty inside. Please give me a s2 soon.

Angry at first. Now I'm just numb and sad.

Alcoholism and escapist fantasies.

I'm kind of sad I didn't follow the threads well enough to see people organised an Sup Forums sings, I even posted earlier in the season saying Sup Forums sings history maker when because its such a banger. It's legitimately a great song.

Well I didn't join the YoI threads until after 7 so I will stay the hell away from Sup Forums when s2 airs.

I WON'T

Give it a few days user. Then give it a solid watch through and see how you feel.

Wait is season 2 definitely confirmed? That's awful. That would ruin season 1.

Lots of mixed feelings.

I wanted and got:
- Yuuri's amazing FS
- Yuuri getting WR
- Yuuri getting silver
- PAIR SKATE

I DID NOT WANT and got:
- Yurio getting gold
- JJ getting bronze, what the fuck was that
- Victor going back to skating
- that fucking weird unresolved argument

The shit ending already ruined S1

S2 is basically needed to help make sense of episode 12 though.

Embarrassed at myself. I kept covering my face, grabbing the monitor and cried when Yuuri finished skating.

Like a japanese bride!

Their rings switched hands?

Delighted by the promise of Baldfat's further development and relieved we didn't get a rushed 'fanservice' wedding or worse.

S2 is a fucking miracle. Thank you Kubo, Thank you MAPPA.

>that fucking weird unresolved argument
eh?

Mob doujins when?

>- Victor going back to skating
I'm so confused about that part. Victor can't do both. Regardless of the RULES that he can't, there is no way he can physically and mentally managing doing both.

So, are we going to have to watch him struggle to choose or what?

Someone stop this madman.

I'm really looking forward to more third wheel Fairy.

I'll enjoy the stuff the fandom produces I guess.

Baldfat's anthem for this season is truly Stammi Vicino. They started and ended the series on it and the lyrics fit them.

I've always wondered how the be silent line fit but now I'm going to pretend it refers to their retarded habit of not communicating because it makes everything funnier.

They can't go far on "don't say anything just stay with me" so hopefully they will next level their relationship building too. I really hope we're not meant to assume this is how Baldfat plateaus because cute as they are, it's lacking in a lot of areas. Relationships aren't made up of just strong feelings for each other.

The argument wasn't unresolved though.

I'm just afraid he'll make a fool of himself.

Happy about baldfat except for Victor coming back I guess, disappointed because of the JJ bullshit and sad it's over. Overall I had a lot of fun and I'm excited for season 2, unless they add unnecessary drama in it

Doujins, fanfics, shitposting about yoi on twitter and binge watching it with friends to celebrate the new year.

Thats what I expect.

>Fairy's face

Victor is a true degenerate. Took him off-guard so he couldn't run away like he did with Yuuri.

Overjoyed. I want S2 and new threads now.

Shoukoku no Altair

shit ton of merch and a BD every month

In other words, prepare for more Viktor suffering. Do you think he'll also get his knee shattered/cancer? Will Makkachin die?

It was unresolved in the sense that they still never actually TALK ABOUT ANYTHING or explain their feelings. It was literally Victor crying, saying he's angry, then Yuuri saying lol we left it there and decided not to talk about it until the next day. And the way it was "resolved" was shit.

I'm still wondering how to live without this show.

If they do s2 then I'm glad we will see their relationship improve.

My only disappointment is that Victor didn't slap Yuri.

The message of this show was basically that you can't have both: Love/Life and success in your career, it's either one or the other.

Yurio won because all he did was torture himself with training, always going to his physical limits, and throughout the show he only had 1 friend for 2 days after they seperated again. Being Yurio is only suffering so I suppose he earned it.
The only one who probably trained even harder and suffered more was Otabek, which basically means you can't defeat anyone without talent, no matter how hard you try. It's funny how they tried to reverse that message in the show but implied that it's false at the same time by not giving Otabek any medal.

Yeah it was kinda spontaneous after weeks of people suggesting it. And the result actually sounded pretty decent.

Yeah, but did when did she know that S2 was go? If it was half way through the series, we would have gotten a shitty ending. And I am one who did not want to see a wedding because it would have been too rushed. Their eight months together was dedicated to skating. They have so much more to learn about each other.

I did expect Victor's return and Fairy winning, so no surprise there.

I'm glad JJ was able to place.

Viktor crying and slapping Yuris hand away was incredibly hot.

>How did the finale make you feel?
Baited.

How do you guys know they're in russia at the end?

Conflicted.

The bridge Yuuri is crossing is in Russia.

Back to reading rape doujins

I feel like shit right now.

i watched it for the hot boys! i'm not even gay

Fuck off Kubo.

Why must Victor suffer so much? Pig a shit.

>the message of this was basically
That you can have love/life and success in your career, it's all about balancing it out and finding someone who will stick beside you to the end. But at the same time, chasing after only your career will destroy you.

Somebody post Otabek with hamster hat

Male pair skating MADE HISTORY.
Now I need more.

Fairy is literally an example that you can have success and the L words. Stop being so dramatic. He's Victor at that age had be been saved from his loneliness issues before they really started. The contrast is obvious.

Since Kubo said Makkachin only has about a year left, I think he really might.

As for an injury, I don't know if the show will go that far, its a bit TOO REAL. It all comes down to if the show goes full realism with Victor's aging body or not, at 28+ his body just can't do the same things anymore. Or if they ignore all that and just go with, Victor needs to pick if he wants to skate more and retire and just be with piggy.

You're asking too much of a show where they literally skate their feelings out.

I thought they did but i must just be a fucked up unit because they didn't.

Victor skating again was all I wanted. I got so much more I could (still) cry.

I liked it, I got my gay pair skating. Now I just want S2 with more gay hijinks.

Baldfat especially Victor literally end on the have it all note. He has skating, coaching, and Piggy too. What's left to see is if he can juggle everything including his old dying dog.

strawpoll.me/11933646

Fairy had the best coaching desu

It's so weird that we actually got him ageing in the show. He looks so young here.

I interpreted the message more as, sometimes no matter how hard you work you won't get anywhere, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try, but you also shouldn't torture yourself and deny yourself love and a life and happiness. Because there will always be that cheating cunt who bribed the judges, and that's on them, not you. If you love your career and gain happiness from pursuing it, that's great, but if you're doing it for no reason and hate doing it even, then it's probably time to step back and have a break to realize what's truly important to you.

Not very much. I'm just a casual but now I'll only stick around for S2 if I'm curious enough

Pigshit please

Still drunk after I drank all these delicious hetfag tears.

Can't wait for sales figs

How do you think Yuuri will cope in a country where he doesn't understand anything aside from vkusno and spasibo? Viktor did rather well in the same situation, but I'm not sure whether he can handle it as well. Plus, Russian as a language is nightmare-tier if you aren't Slav, even worse than Japanese in many respects.

It made me feel a little unsettled, but I also liked it? I'm not sure yet.

I feel good.
We got canon homo main characters that doesn't focus solely on their romance and I picked up an interest in the actual sport.

He had a slightly thicker neck in this final episode kek. Puberty's finally hitting him, but only lightly.

Mad at first but hype after the subs came out.

I wonder if these three are still living together? Lilia said he distanced himself from Prima Ballerina image so I don't know if she'd stay on as his choreographer. She also said he found his own beauty though, so maybe she'll stay.

>canon homo

I can't sleep, I can't work but it seems I still can cry. The whole show was fantastic.