This kills the Jew

>This kills the Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

deadcoins.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go away shill.

Noones interested into your ponzi scheme.

Yep and it Easy to buy at coinbase com i buy light coin its cheaper the bankers hate this because they cant control it

Go there and stay there faggot

you clearly know nothing about jews.

Don't bump this off-topic shit

your the Shill for the bankers hes right !
and everyone getting in it you are helpless to stop it SHILL!!!!!

Right the currency with half owned by an anonymous Japanese guy. That will take over the world.

I imagine that if you do most of your shopping online bicoin probably is a good investment.

TAKE

THIS

NOT POLITICS

SHIT

TO

And look you get a debt card you can spend on anything to

Shill faggot

YES GOY

you dont want one uh dos silly techno nickels, why dont you buy into one of my stock portfolios instead, we'll give you an excellent commission

who cares that your fiat currency is being constantly manipulated by the fed, its just a small portion am i right? we need to keep the economy strong goy- I mean guy

yea you dont want dos silly coins that have a weekly gain of 300%
that would be stupid

it's a fucking huge bubble forming in the context of a low-returns environment

if you mean im trying to tell the masses that they can make a lot of money that they don't need a banker or the stock market to become rich than i plead guilty!! and proud of it

There's a whole containment board for you autists

Lies.
A fully digital currency can be controlled like no other. Between this and NN the US was setting up for some real Orwellian shit.
Was.

fuck off cunt
bitcoin is very relevant to politics

we're not discussing investment strategies you fucking mong, we're talking about the relevance of an asset in a political sphere

yes of course!
even though much of it is currently being produced at a net loss, its just another bubble! DUH

TenX has a card that you can use. They're testing in in Singapore atm, I think.

when will the ride end

>yea you dont want dos silly coins that have a weekly gain of 300%

alright, tell me how many more 300% growth weeks before bitcoin is worth more than the Universe?

>A fully digital currency can be controlled like no other.
yes goy! totally unlike your fiat currency! nobody controls that!

this shit is so fucking stupid
20 years from now every nigger in this thread is going to have a bitcoin account

if you had believed in it 10 years ago you would probably have something like 70 million dollars

We need normies from Sup Forums to buy our $10k bags from where we bought them for $500 a year ago.

>alright, tell me how many more 300% growth weeks before bitcoin is worth more than the Universe?
lol how about you learn some english first polscum

im fucking telling you
this stuff has a long way to go still

and theres a lot more room left for other cryptos

3^52 = 6461081889226673298932241

Eat a dick, Chaim. You're just booty bothered because we're finally gonna free ourselves from your parasitic clutches.

Or bitcoin. Fucking nucoiners don't realise what they're buying in to.
>(((BLOCKSTREAM)))

is bitcoin backed by real metal? someone give me the run down please .. and any helpful advice on how to get started investing. is ethereum worth it? thanks bros

>FIAT currency is controlled so let's just move to something even worse
Crypto is basically the endgame of FIAT. 100% control. Every transaction recorded. Maximum potential for usury and early detection of dissent.
Fuck that. Not to mention the Chinese are mining this shit with supercomputers and waiting on the first group actually foolish enough to adopt crypto as a real currency.

read mastering bitcoin

>3^52 = 6461081889226673298932241
what is this fucking autism

m8 theres more than a dozen coins who have gone up by a factor of 50
VTC
XMR
ETH
LTC
XRP
BTC
NEO
STRAT

you retard, a new pseudo-currency can not swallow more than e.g. the M3 aggregate.
Reality has limits.
Shit will be punctured once there are instruments to short BTC on exchanges.

and this is nowhere near over yet thankfully. 10k ICOs predicted for next year.

got it thanks, looks promising

More like

>This IS the jew

What makes you think it won't plummet as fast?

hello i am jewish and i am still alive what is this

also its not really a trading book but you should get a better idea about bitcoin. if you're going to invest just read everywhere. notice how everyone is fake overly nice and wants your money, then decide which projects you think will rise/succeed.

lol nigger
the whole advantage of bitcoin is that its extremely hard to track

thats why its called crytpocurrency you fucking downy.

infact some cryptos are working on making it even harder to be tracked
thats the whole model behind XMR and ZEN

i honestly cannot believe how anyone can have faith in fiat but not bitcoin. fiat TRULY will be utterly trackable. You think they couldnt or wont put little microchips in dollar bills and track those? you kids are just fucking retards, text book ludites.

I dont think you understand that this is a world wide phenomenon, or the advantages that this technology posses
it takes fucking weeks for bank transactions to go through. I can send bitcoin to another account in under 15 minutes. only 2% of all people in the US currently hold bitcoin but 30% of millennial would rather put their money in bitcoin than in stocks

>What makes you think it won't plummet as fast?
why is fiat any more reliable
you know it takes machine and capital to even make this stuff in the first place

w-what are you holding

BTC can't even break $10k lmfao shitcoin

actually i bought some at $200, thankfully

The Jews are the ones operating the exchanges. Ever wonder why it's so hard to cash out without paying through the (((nose)))?

I bought 5 bitcoins today. I'm gonna be a millionaire!!!

>Daily bitcoin threads all over
>In the news every week
>Starting to hear about bitcoin from old relatives

The bubble is going to pop very soon.

just bought 0.3 BTC am I going to get JUST'd?
it's maybe 10% of my savings that's all I'm willing to risk

>Another thread where no one posts proof that even have a single coin

Can you stop.

BTC, ETH, DRP...bitbean :^) im gonna buy some recent ICOs as well after they've dropped a bit more. i wanted them at ICO but the people buying them dump when they don't get an instant flip so there's no point. you?

INITIATE

OPERATION

DRAGON SLAYER

The total market cap is only 300 billion. There will be some dips but this not stopping. Normies might be buying a bit now but over the next year or two everything will get a lot easier. Anyone will be able to launch a coin.

Fuck off you lazy nigger.

You can short-sell BTC/USD futures to profit from the coming collapse.

>Anyone will be able to launch a coin
Splitting a currency into thousands of different flavours is totally a good thing and won't make investors pull out faster than your father should have done

> Ponzi scheme
> Big transfer of wealth
> No pleb who trades this shit understands who runs the exchanges, how volatility works, how pricing works, and/or how options influence spot price.
> There's no regulators or insurers and thus no contract w/ anyone who participates
> Dumb goy operate the scaling of the service infrastructure on their own dime
> Price goes up insanely but there is fundamental reason why this occurs
> Big fish get rich and sell to dummies
> Can crash it at any time they please

Sorry, this is the jew. The new jew. The new wallstreet. The new new fiat. Dumb goy are just blinded by bread crumbs and greed for the time being thus don't acknowledge it. I could imagine this is exactly how the first fiat/finance systems begun that now enslave people. Good times..Seeing into the hearts of man at all scales and seeing the vast majority are full of shit

BAT, ZEN, XRP, FCT

>he didn't invest at £0.7 a btc

A $10,000 asset and your over here sounding like the retards in the 80's who said the internet is just a fad

but what if the Jew is in fact introducing crypto currency to destabilize national economies and force them to take desperate action, thereby leaning on Jewish bankers to bail them out so they can acquire more money/power like J.P. Morgan did in the U.S. and then simply manipulate the exchange rate/value of cryptocurrency again, thus allowing them to lather-rinse-repeat until they've overtaken the world economically? What if it isn't even Jews behind it but instead ancient mysteries occultists who masquerade as and scapegoat Jews to use your confirmation bias to fly under the radar while Jews take all the heat including Jewish pawns of theirs who are only in positions of power to be used then scapegoated in place of the actual NWO? What if you're all to eager to accept every theory that comes along and no matter what conclusions you draw the most you'll ever do is ponder behind a screen and condemn anyone who disagrees with whatever you've been awoken to this week, thus sowing further disunion and discord until you've finally been passively silenced by net neutrality laws?

Someone told me that it'll reach 100k within my lifetime.

Either way at 10k a pop the ship for investing has sailed.

>currently $10,077.40 for 1 BTC
>last week it was $8,300 something
what the fuck

It is and they will all be liquid to each other. Each with their own project/community/purpose. No need to get annoyed cos ur 2 dum to get it

jews own most of it

You have no clue what you're supporting but it's cool pleb. You'll eventually get to where you're set to go.

deadcoins.com/

>implying a BTC is even worth 0.7
A fool and his money is soon parted.

BLOCKCHAIN WILL EVOLVE NETWORKING AND WE WILL HAVE ACCESS TO MORE AND MORE INFORMATION.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
lol
just dont invest in shitcoins with business plans that are retarded

Can I become a millionaire off crypto if I start today? I have lots to invest with.

Either nocoiner or Jewish

Don't know what's worse

Read em and weep you suckers.

yes. Buy as many bitcoins as possible. hold them until they are worth 10k each. Do not sell under any other circumstances!

leaf

yes easily
just pick a new crypto with a good plan
do your research, look at the team, check out the price graph, watch out for shifty ICOs ect

>hold them until they are worth 10k each
lol nigger they already are worth 10k

Yes, just don't buy LINK

I don't like XRP, bro, it's clearly ((their)) coin. I hold some PPT. I think it's about to take off.

Yes. Keep buying it goy. You're doing fine!

It was Bitcoin that opened my eyes to nationalism through decentralization. It was Bitcoin that lead me down the path of the JQ. I have no doubt in my mind that the Bitcoin block chain is the kikes worst nightmare. It literally doesn't matter what the value of a Bitcoin is in any other currency, only that the block chain remains immutable. The kikes most powerful tool is their ability to defraud us, with Bitcoin that becomes an impossibility.

yea, I just think as of right now its a little undervalued and is due for an increase

I might buy into something else once it spikes

The only shitcoins that are of any value are Dash and Monero atm. Everything else is trash and a kike ploy to swindle Bitcoins from noob traders.

Dont listen to the faggot. Sergey=Satoshi

Join the LINK Marines today and in 2 years you will be taking horsepills anally to keep your dick working from all the semem that is extracted from your peehole

>Bitcoin is actually AI, its focus is to integrate into major systems through the block chain, it is increasing its value on its own to entice more and more people.

through BTC mining, it is consuming exponentially increasing amounts of energy from power grids world wide. it is feeding, and powering itself, as it compounds its knowledge and ability to 'learn'. IT has abused humanity through curiosity and greed (btc) and has shrouded it in the general publics inability to understand the true essence of this action.

>In the past month alone, Bitcoin mining electricity consumption is estimated to have increased by 29.98%
>If it keeps increasing at this rate, Bitcoin mining will consume all the world’s electricity by February 2020.
>Estimated annualised global mining revenues: $7.2 billion USD (£5.4 billion)
>Estimated global mining costs: $1.5 billion USD (£1.1 billion)
>Number of Americans who could be powered by bitcoin mining: 2.4 million (more than the population of Houston)
>Number of Britons who could be powered by bitcoin mining: 6.1 million (more than the population of Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Bradford, Liverpool, Bristol, Croydon, Coventry, Leicester & Nottingham combined) Or Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
>Bitcoin Mining consumes more electricity than 12 US states (Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming)

show some love for Drump and fucking waterfilters.

Except that you can't cash out.

>>Dash and Monero
agreed

I like Litecoin a lot but it's had a huge run-up lately.

Most of them are pure speculation, though.

who the FUCK would be getting in on Bitcoin now?
>hurr user it won't matter what price bitcoin is in x years when bitcoin is 100000000 dollars
who is buying right now?

You can if you hold GBTC. It trades like a security and could be useful for those that have a bunch of $ tied up in retirement accounts.

Buy ethereum from coinbase. Not only do the jew bankers hate it, but google hates it, microsoft hates it, amazon hates it, apple hates it, facebook hates it. It eliminates their monopoly on data centers, it eliminates their monopoly on information control, it decentralizes everything and is the future of the entire internet. Bitcoin decentralizes currency and banking, ethereum could potentially decentralize everything digital.

ass hat

This fools the goyim.

Why not? Sell it for cash. No matter where you live, people want it.

I trade it. After it crosses 10,000, it will probably pullback to $7K to $6K. That would be a good buy-in opportunity.

that's my plan. It's just too risky for me right now. I'm certain it will correct @ 10k, but my concern would be just how fast that happens.

that's literally all they talk about over there, okay?
it's good to spread the discussion, because economics and politics are inextricably linked

Threadly reminder that BTC will never be treated as a currency because everyone treats it as an investment instead.