Become a nurse

Become a nurse

youtube.com/watch?v=lOT0GOyw2pY

Advantages:
>you won't be replaced by a robot, unlike most other men
>you will develop your emotional intelligence
>nurturing and caring are like muscles, the more you train them the readier you will be for what's to come

Other urls found in this thread:

transparentcalifornia.com/salaries/search/?a=santa-clara-county&q=Clinical Nurse&y=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

being a nurse is a turbobydlo job for women

>emotional intelligence
>as a fucking nurse

Are you stupid or something? Being a nurse you need to be as pragmatic and objective as you can be while still managing your apathy to human suffering.

This. Nurses are cold as fuck. They have to be, especially ones who work emergency. They don’t fuck around and they don’t care about your emotions.

>won't be replaced by a robot,
Medical is in line for being automated. Where are you getting the idea that it isn't?

Medical robots have allready passed medical exams and were very proficient in diagnosing a patiënt.

Everything will be replaced by robots.

Also, about 75% of all nurses are batshit insane. Hospital security guard here.

Studies indicate that to be the case :)

>Medical robots...proficient in diagnosing a patiënt.
nurses don't diagnose, that's what doctors are for.
>Everything will be replaced by robots.
wrong. see below.
>Also, about 75% of all nurses are batshit insane.
wrong, you're literally fake news. Is closer to 99.9% ... OK, that might be an exaggeration, it could be 99.8%.
t. psych nurse (m) who had a bunch of internships in general hospitals.

First year nursing student here, which specialization should I aim for?

>inb4 psychiatric, no thanks

How about surgery?

something less blood preferred

Geriatric would be really needed and I don't think you'll see much blood in that area.

Disadvantages:
You have to wipe old peoples butts

Imagine this scenario...
As a nursing student you are assigned an hiv + negro male who's kidneys are failing and had a stroke, which caused him to become paraplegic. He now needs total care which means you most certainly have to wipe his anus after he defecates. You roll him to one side to wipe his rear and discover the largest group of genital warts you've ever seen right around the anus. In fact they are so big they look like baby fingers that you have to manually clean shit from around and you suddenly realize... whomever gave your patient HIV also gave home genital warts. What do?

Downside:
>you'll have to do all the disgusting shit while the female nurses take care of infants and talk to people

T

Why being a nurse if I'm a medic? Enjoy bathing my patients.

Enjoy doing 90% of the workload on your unit, while useless cunts stand around and collect their gibs.

Enjoy lifting/turning 400lb beaner women with their 8 kids running arround screaming in broken Spanish.

Enjoy being accused of rape/groping/harassment by any and every women you come in contact with for that sweet sweet hospital lawsuit payday.

disadvantages
>long hours
>more money in STEM
>have to deal with blood shit and other bodly fluid
>deal with lots of niggers and minorities

I'm married to a nurse and sometimes I have to smack her around to make sure she's still able to feel emotions and pain.

Yeah I considered that alongside Hospice.
Lol I like old people

Nah in my clinic the female nurses work more because they have to wipe the women AND men patients, while male nurses only deal with men

>you will work with the dumbest, sluttiest, ugliest, most retarded, most shrill, most unqualified women in the entire world

Can confirm I dated a nurce

>>more money in STEM
>STEM
I think you mean STEAM nigguh

Too lazy to search I see. Typical lazy spic.
Just search some video about robots in Japan and you’ll see how robots are more efficient in handling prune people.

Shlomo is right every woman in my family is a nurse and this is an accurate description. However OP isn't wrong RNs make allot of money especially if you work in a hospital. Even LPNs make a decent amount.

I'm an RN, working in home care right now but definitely not where I want to stay

My ex girlfriend is in nursing school, she's insane. Her best friend is too, and she's almost as insane.

Nurses are horse girl tier crazy. Would never want to work around them.

>you wont see blood working with oldies
>what are skin tears
Not to mention roughly half of oldies are on blood thinners oh you will see blood, piss and shit if you're working in a nursing home or nearly anywhere else desu.

nursing is gay as fuck. my dad is a md and makes 5x more money than a petty soy injected bitch titted nurse

robots will not be able to replace gays

robots cant fuck each other

Already training to be one. Everyone in healthcare is insane

Becoming an RN takes about 2 years while MDs take roughly 8. the majority of people don't have that time nor the money to go through with it.
Also can nu-pol stop incorrectly overusing maymays this is while cuck was only a funny insult for like 2 months.

Can you imagine having to wipe the ass of a homeless drug addict with diarrihea?

Nice job lmao

>Nurses are horse girl tier crazy. Would never want to work around them.
Most of the nursing girls in my program are really nice, but I can see that changing after a few years of work experience. The female nurses I work with in my practicum can be really bitchy. The male nurses are for the most part pretty cool to work with tho.
>t. dude in nursing school

I didn't say he wouldn't see blood at all, just not as much as intensive care or operation rooms and such

>>you won't be replaced by a robot, unlike most other men

no one has the money or time for it nigger. im the 1st generation of my family born in the USA and am in the 1% of income. americans are fucking stupid trash that have no idea what hard work means.

>wipe poop from the butts of old people for 60k a year
Not worth it.

this is true
once they get work long enough, they get super jaded by patients.

There is so much blood in geriatric lmao. Blood coming out of places you wouldn't even believe in more forms you knew blood could even come in.

Bloody vomit, stool, urine, sweat, whatever bothers me a lot more than clean fresh blood. I wish that I knew most of my patients would be old ladies before I became an EMT. Going to med school next year though, it's all gonna be worth it.

>Going to med school next year though, it's all gonna be worth it.

said increasingly nervous man for 5th time this year

>tfw know that feel

I would get fired for audibly asking "what the fuck?" or "jesus christ how the fuck does this get like this?" when having to clean disgusting fatties

>implying geriatrics is the only nursing specialty

Male nurses are treated like shit by female nurses. They basically see you as a man with one testicle because your not a doctor

>implying old people aren't the majority of sick people

>said increasingly nervous man for 5th time this year
That's not counting all the times I said it last year, too.......

>implying we give a shit about what those bitches think

there are plenty of nurses who treat everyone like shit. doesn't matter if you're their classmate in undergrad, being with them as a medical student, or working with them as a doctor.

>women's opinions matter

Let me tell you what nursing in the US is like
>Homeless fags coming in just for pain meds
>Repeat visits from niggers too retarded to use their bajillion-dollar programs to pay for their care or flat out refusing to take care of themselves
>Watching elderly whites that you legit care about finally pass away
>Assholes that make you leave a quarantine room over and over for shit they said they didn't need a minute ago (you have to remove and dispose of PPE each time)
>Assholes that are rude just because they're bored
>Crazy people fighting you and shit
This is all in my first year, and that isn't the half of it, I regret my choice so much

Can't you take any specialty courses and try to avoid all that shit? I have one more year before grad and I wanna get into peri-op.

>emotional
>intelligence

One of the other advantages no one has mentioned is you only work three days a week.

Restaurants:
Mexicans in the kitchen
White girls waitressing
Hospitals:
Male nurses lifting lard and cleaning butt holes
Female nurses giving shots/medicine and smiling.

As a hospital worker I can tell you between automation and being replaced by dumb foreigners,its gonna happen not if but when. Also fuck this field you get shit on by literally everyone. Patients,nurses,doctors,they all fucking suck.

Nurses in bay area can clear 200-400k easy.

transparentcalifornia.com/salaries/search/?a=santa-clara-county&q=Clinical Nurse&y=

Another thing. I have never seen a such a collection of obese nasty gossiping lazy women as female nurses. Gutter pigs, almost all of them.

emergency no doubt.. as long as you have the personality for it

Too bad in the US that healthcare is the next bubble and when it bursts, nurses and doctors will all be unemployed.

Are they really saying surgeons won't be replaced by robots?
That seems off.

nurses are unfeeling subhumans desperate to pass the destruction they witness into a form of escapism while destroying themselves.

They wont at least not for the foreseeable years the technology isn't there and people aren't receptive to it at all. Once advance automation and AI are normalized we might see it but even then I'm doubtful.

>As a hospital worker I can tell you between automation and being replaced by dumb foreigners,its gonna happen not if but when. Also fuck this field you get shit on by literally everyone. Patients,nurses,doctors,they all fucking suck.

adminfag detected. you will be first to go on the day of the gurney

gotta admit, this hit home pretty hard desu

so can a literal janitor who works for the city of san francisco cleaning up vomit from BART.

SFO is removed from reality, what's your point?

>too smart to work in customer service
>too poor to go to school for 8 years for doctor
>like helping people
>enjoyed surgical observation day
>enough money for a nice living
Just gotta get through this semester and 4th for ADN

>customers are unfeeling subhumans desperate to pass the destruction they witness into a form of escapism while destroying themselves.

i mean you could ad lib this all day

I am, changing old people diapers is a hoot

someone watched too much scrubs