Is transgenderism a mental illness?

Is transgenderism a mental illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkONHNXGfaM
youtube.com/watch?v=rhVDt3Gax9s
imgur.com/a/KJHmS
youtube.com/watch?v=lj1QazdaEEA
reddit.com/r/transpassing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe

YEAH PROLLY

yes

yes

yes but its hot and not even gay if i fuck her ass pussy

Then why aren't they sent to psych wards like the rest of the mentally ill people

Can cultural illness cause mental illness?

>cultural illness

yes

Thread was deleted last night.
True mental people would have never been hired in the first place. Alas, these people are mentally deranged but it's "unacceptable" to refer to them as such.

Funnily enough the only person I support in their transgenderism or whatever is someone who was born mentally I'll and also has huge hormonal imbalances dating to birth.

They've been stuck between female and male for 19 years (looks like a dude, keeps breasts crushed with a wrap, has burlier beard than me due to years of testosterone injections) and was asking me all kinds of questions about any supplements, drugs etc to boost their manliness and I had to explain to them that there is no feasible way to increase something out of nothing beyond what they're already prescribed. They somehow weren't aware that if they were to quit taking injections they'd slowly and very nastily revert to their natural hormone levels, or at the very least no longer sustain their "manliness" since even for men who abuse steroids after time their body will quit naturally producing test. If they, as a woman, quit injecting there wouldn't be any production outside of the extremely small amounts that are natural. They then wanted to argue that men don't produce estrogen, and normal women don't produce test which is why they know they're a real man because they were producing abnormal amounts of test compared to women before the injections (Note, still nothing on the level of even a soyboy).
Then, as we wrapped the convo up, some gay dude walked by and they gave some weird little scoff as if that dude sucking dick was grounds to be ridiculed while they still don't even have one. Fucking 60s babies I swear.
But regardless, I hope they can get their surgery finally after procuring funds finally after almost 20 years- they're waiting for the year therapy required (because of unnatural suicide rate). I think they'd kill said therapist if for some fucked up reason he votes negatively.

it seems like you are trying to tell this anons what they want to hear while at the same posting race mixing propaganda so they connect the shitskin with nice feelings.
you are very (((clever)))

Probably, but it's fucking hot

Why indeed

jews

Does sh-she have a p-penis?

no, jynx maze just has a great ass

obviously.
they unironically need to be sent to camps to be reeducated about their degeneracy. perhaps use some antipsychotics or electroshock therapy to try to help them back to normalcy. and also we need to get rid of xenoestrogens as soon as fucking possible.

>blocks testosterone with medication
>have to inject estrogen for the rest of his life
>surgery to get boobs
>surgery to grind adam's apple
>get dick's chopped off
>have to change his voice
>have to dilate the open wound between his legs every day to make sure it doesn't heal
>99.9% will never look passable
>10 times more likely to attempt suicide
>"I was born this way"

Seems perfectly normal to me.

You tell me

It's called gender disphoria. It used to be conconsidered a mental illness but the definition was changed bc ??? to "the discomfort someone feels when they are misgendered"

That's a bit like changing the definition of schitzophrenia to "the discomfort one feels when hearing voices in their head"

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkONHNXGfaM
youtube.com/watch?v=rhVDt3Gax9s

Why is that schizophrenia isn't as accepted in society compared to gender disphoria?

No idea. They are about as common

Jews

>tfw get mistaken for a girl all the time because of my face and /fit/ tells me to transition and not waste my "genes"
It's a mental illness pushed by society. Fuck you all.

Surgery is not the best of ideas.

Yes.

Absolutely. If you talk to any normie about how people who completely fuck their faces up with mutiple plastic surgery and botox injections not realizing their faces is getting worse and worse with each one suffer from an obvious mental illness related to body dismorphia and how they see themselves in the mirror doesn't reflect what's actually there, and they'll agree there's an entire industry dedicated to exploiting these people.

Then you mention transgenderism is the exact same thing and they lose their shit

only the ugly ones are bad :^)

Why is this question even asked?

D-does that one have a cute penis?

Yes

Is cutting/mutilating or whatever.... a perfectly healthy part of your body, a mental illness?

Tough one user. I don't know.

at least you can spot these things when aiming down a sight

Its OK to be a bishie user

>It's a woman's penis
Hmmmm

yup

imgur.com/a/KJHmS

>Is transgenderism a mental illness?
No. Also, traps make the best gfs and are the best in bed.

We got rid of loony bins. Also, ADD, bipolar, schizophrenic, etc don't go to psych wards.

no shit it is

post pix

The ID says UR GAY LMFAO

Is autism a mental illness?

/thread

Yea, that's why I picked it

Autism is the sign of a s healthy spirit.

DILATION is what male to female trannies have to do post-op, to prevent their new pussy from closing up. Basically they gotta painfully fuck themselves with dildo-like things to keep their fuckhole that does not lubricate to keep it open.

Many trannies like the idea of cutting their dick off and making a pussy out of it, until they are stuck dilating for the rest of their life.
youtube.com/watch?v=lj1QazdaEEA

No its really not like in anime. The only plus side is looking younger than the age. Every single fucking pretty women is suspicious that I'm out to fuck her over somehow. Also get sick of gays/straight guys approaching me in bars or people thinking I use makeup and am gay.
kys

Not bad. Anymore of him and his dick?

yes, how come you doubt about that.?

Sure is, but lets think about it's impact.
>A tranny that doesn't pass
A blight on the world and a terror to children. Plagued with additional mental health issues because it does not pass and lashes out at those around them as a result.
>Tranny that does pass
I wouldn't know, I've never seen one in real life... which I suppose is the point.

Trannies get the bullet. No exceptions

If we had a society where this shit wasn't being pushed so hard for acceptance as normal, I wouldn't care as much but when boys as young as 5 are mutilating themselves and destroying our people we know we have a crazy problem.

no more than any other plastic surgery or horomone therapy treatment

>all the transophobia ITT
disgusting

no no no... I refuse to accept that as real

Post qt's then

Sex is always better with crazy people

Jynx Maze is a tranny!!!??!?

These procedures should be outlawed.

well with schizophrenia people just think of the person as someone who has a mental illness they cant help. but with gender dysphoria someone who has it is seen as a degenerate faggot(rightly so).

Technically yes, and those abiding by it would just be coping. I don't really see why that matters so much.

They get worse and worse.

>le 56% brain
OK guys the amount of trans post by the amerimutts are getting out of hand. We all now that its a mental illness, stop trying to look for justification for your chopped off penis faggot

bait/10

>Is transgenderism a mental illness?
Absolutely, but it doesn't make the person 'bad', just confused and useless to further the specie.

cleetus, you honestly made me puke all over the floor, fuck my life, that is fucking feral.

Not at all. Those who say it is are just peddling unscientific bigotry. In the DSM-5, only gender dysphoria (when it causes severe distress to the person) is considered a mental disorder, merely being transgender or gender non-conforming is not a mental disorder

Hit it boyz

I can make it worse if you want.

reddit.com/r/transpassing
>↑gay™

>bipolar, schizophrenic
we go though

oh it definitely is a mental illness. nobody in their right mind would actually be that fucked up.

>flag
wouldn't be surprise if there'a Thailand or a phillo flag hiding behind it

jesus christ

No expert here, but I think it gender identity disorder and body dysmorphic disorder (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder) may just be the same thing.

Your mind thinks your perfectly well functioning body should be different. I wouldn't label it an illness, which I would associate with infectious disease or so, but yes, a disorder. Toys in the attic.

Maybe it's similar to people with Alzheimer. If someone with Alzheimer and blabbels weird shit you shouldn't try to correct them, because that only confuses them and makes them feel uncomfortable.

It's better to let them live in their own bubble of delusion whilst Schizos need medication and therapy.

I’ve had success with this analogy in getting normies to understand that transgenders are mentally ill: just compare it to anorexia.

They’re both severe distortions of how one views oneself. Anorexics think they’re fat when they’re really Auschwitz, and trannies think they’re female when they’re really male.

Cant tell you the look on a few peoples face when when the light bulb went off when I told them this

One might argue that nobody in their right mind would ignore scientific consensus in favour of their own baseless opinions and continue being bigots to minorities but here we are with conservatives and the Republican party.

Homosexuality was in the DSM until a shift in the political climate lead to its eventual omission. The same could be said for transexuals, although there weren't actual trans back when it was okay for that kind of thing to be in the DSM.
But anyone looking at it objectively can see it clearly is a mental disorder. How you differentiate between gender dysphoria and being trans makes no sense, obviously if you're trans then you are not happy with what gender you're born as.

Need I also mention the statistics? disporportionately high suicide rates, alchohol and drug abuse rates, etc? If these doctors were being honest and stop lying to themselves for the sake of virtue signaling this would be treated very differently.

How can they take the Hippocratic oath and then cut off a mans perfectly healthy reproductive organs? it makes me sick, they aren't helping these people, they're enabling their delusions and doing permanent physical harm.

yes

>2posts by this ID
Fucking Sage

Post pics you cute little attention whoring faggot. I need to bust a fat nut, stat.

>scientific consensus
but that isnt even based off of research or anything, its just a bunch of kikes sitting around and saying "oy vey! agree with me so we can have more (((social change)))"
also you need to either stop baiting or join the 45%

yes cuz that ass is crazy

I'm still here faggot I'm reading the replies

>Draw a girl, calls it a boy.

Just go to Asia, they fucking love pretty boys. You would drown in pussy.

>not waste my "genes"
But becoming a tranny is a genetical dead end. Czechd btw

>scientific consensus
Those words are mutually exclusive.
Consensus is a political term, meaning all are in agreement.
Science has no interest in that, it is the opposite. Science is skepticism, eternal questioning and testing.

Scientific consensus is a Bill Nye buzz word that the left uses as an appeal to authority (logical fallacy, one of many they employ) to impose their agenda.

>implying

Mentally ill have walked the streets in huge numbers ever since Reagan did that thing.

thats it. im done with this fucking place that was the last fucking straw holy fuck thats disgusting

braaaappppp