APOLOGIZE

>god emperor now threatening to shut down the government because libcucks will not comply
>trump becoming the emperor we memed about

You said he was an Israel first cuck
You said he was a lame duck
You said he wouldn't come through

GROVEL AT THE FEET OF THE EMPEROR AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS

>tfw you will never be as Alpha

Trump is so alpha he makes odysseus look like a soyboy.

Most interesting presidency in decades. Maybe 100 years.

BROKEN

>alpha male
>spends all day making passive aggressive tweets like an sjw
Pick 1.

good

hope the government shut down is permanent

>passive agressive
I'm pretty sure they're just plain aggressive desu

damn, look at that suit

that's a fucking niceass suit

Quick rundown?

>sends out a few shitposts about niggerball and commentator-cucks and the news talks about it for weeks on end
>SJW

IMBEACH NOW

That smile gets me every time. You can see the knowledge that victory is close, that the storm can brew and rise.

Trump was supposed to have talks with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Jewmer. before the meeting he tweeted that they probably wouldn't accomplish anything b/c the dems are faggot obstructionists who want higher taxes and open boarders, which they do. Nancy and Jewmer are so butthurt they cancel the meeting. Trump has photo op of himself sitting beside two empty seats. 10/10 optics.

seize my country daddy

>tweets
>aggressive
no

God bless Trump.

>I heard poorly rated Morning Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch any more). Then how come low IQ crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
>not agressive
ok

I can’t wait to vote for him again. Fuck every traitor democrat.

DO IT

>master negotiator doesn't bother to negotiate and instead insults the folks he's supposed to negotiate with and will let the government shut down because he can't get what he wants effortlessly, also the people he insulted are cucks for not rolling over and letting him insult them then proceeding as normal
>what an amazing leader 10/10

government war now!