How has nobody killed this faggot yet?

How has nobody killed this faggot yet?

Homogeneous culture that is difficult to infiltrate (even a RoK agent is going to have an "accent") and a paranoid leader who rarely announces his actual location.

Do not insult the Supreme Leader.

I appreciate that Kim is testing his space program and we need to appreciate how he helps his citizens, in light of the sanctions.

Because Trump is proptecting him.

How has this faggot not killed anybody yet?

only in murrica presidents get CIAED.com

Because he's a deepstate puppet.

>kill

needs to be thrown in fucking jail
fuck it - US jail, with mexicans and niggers

you have no idea how fast this faggot can go from being a dictator, to crying like a bitch on camera

>Germany

They dont just throw high profile people in general population with murderers and the other dregs of society, kid. If they threw him in a prison here he'd get his own cell and be pretty comfortable

>Amerikikes angry that someone doesn't have a Rothschild owned bank

Lmao

>you

He looks like some nerd me and my friends used to bully in HS when he wears suits

Fuck you Kim. And your boy toy Rodman too.

This. I've been waiting for ages now. Just fucking kill me already.

I do this with one of my jackets and I definitely don't have any masonic ties.

China and it would make him a martyr

I have bet £5 on him being removed 2018-2020 at 7/1, I will win £35, enough for a takeaway and a nice bottle of wine.

>How has nobody killed this faggot yet?
You posted the wrong picture

We need to fire something from space to target him. He's always outside

>Rothschild owned bank
>Lmao
What happens if they took over everything?

>Fuck you Kim. And your boy toy Rodman too.
I am not Kim I like Kim.

Because MIC needs a boogeyman to justify continued development of murder toys since dumb libs don’t understand the reason why we need to remain at the forefront to begin with

>Rothschild owned bank
>Lmao
>What happens if they took over everything?

>Rothschild owned bank
>Lmao
>What happens if they took over everything?
It will be the Time to Come.

you're the faggot you yankee doodle faggot shiteater

Chang pls go

>you're the faggot you yankee doodle faggot shiteater
/Thread

wasn't this girl the lawyer or w/e who was gradually becoming redpilled after reading all of the shit hillary had done?

is she still alive?

>take him out
>basically confirm all the propaganda to the people of NK
>military has more support from citizens
>NK gets shitter leader
>government even more solidified in power and fucking over citizens

>not using coat flap as makeshift pocket
stay having freezing hands, bongy

>Implying anything but the best wishes for the supreme leader
Get your faggot ass back to plebbit.
Sup Forums has always been a Juche board.

Kim must not be taken out. We can work with Kim.

>he thinks mere mortals can harm the supreme leader

why do dictators always have the shittiest clothes?

i swear assad is the only moderately decently dressed one of the bunch

Where is the user with the North Korea proxy?

>he thinks mere mortals can harm the supreme leader
This.
/Thread

He can be taken out of power, just needs to remain alive unless you want to give everyone in the country a reason

Wow there buddy. Don't you remember the time when NK killed Kim's cousin in a foreign country? That was practically a declaration of war.

Nothing Kim has done overshadows aggressive actions of all the "innocent" world powers throughout the world. Which is what makes this whole thing funny as fuck.

>implying anyone hasnt tried
Supreme Leader Kim BTFOs all takers.

>it wasn't a prank

Because he's irrelevant as are his toy rockets.

Daily reminder that real Sup Forums is with Kim., Only neocon nupol faggots and pentagon shills aren't.

I WANT A WAR
GIVE ME A WAR
GIVE IT TO ME NOW

>implying you aren't a deep-cover agent of the Illuminati with your memories suppressed by MKULTRA technology so you can flawlessly infiltrate the far right
Some day you'll get a phone call with your trigger word and instantly remember your true mission.

whose side are you on

why would I want them to kill him he resists the banksters and the western hegemony

The vacuum left behind will be filled with something worse; far worse.

Just look at what happened when Saddam was taken out. Sure, he did bad things, but at least he killed terrorists.

why the hell are you here if you believe in this bullshit narrative about terrorists

wtf is pol these days holy shit

>whose side are you on
Not yours, but I like Kim.

Probably because he's a western asset. He was schooled in Switzerland, the dude's probably a phony actor like all the other "leaders."

I didnt ask you you're not OP

>"lefties are destroying america!"
>"NoKo wants to destroy america!"
>"why aren't they nuking California!"

>I didnt ask you you're not OP
Having something against Kim is one thing, but to have something against the whole West is different. Get real. What do you want?

That because he is more careful than presidents of USA maybe.

Fuck off let him run his country how he wants. If he wants some nukes and ICBMs so what. I would think burgers would understand him, he is getting guns to protect himself

Im not against the whole west but against the hegemony of its banks and the americans who enforce it
which I thought every sane person agrees with.

>paranoid leader
>paranoid
I don't think so...

we've all been trying

Agreed. He's one of (((them))).

> adolf hitler driven to suicide - hitler did nothing wrong
>saddam hussein murdered - saddam did nothing wrong
>mohammar khadaffi murdered - khadaffi did nothing wrong.

i think we might want to reserve judgement on this.

Do not insult the Supreme Leader.

Any and all wars are for ((Central Banks))

Jong Un did nothing wrong.

We do understand and most of us couldn't give two shits. The media is the only thing making all the noise and the overseas media parrots ours so you get the shit too, because of this, it is really the United States of Earth, you've already been subjugated and most of you don't even know it.

Also the vast majority of us are tired of the wars and paying into our society (read taxes) only to have it used to bomb the fuck out of the rest of the world, the Pentagon uses 100% of tax income alone, the rest goes on the card. To be blunt, we've lost control over our government.

This is why Trump was elected, he claims to want to drain the swamp. He has 3 more years before he goes into the treason pile.