Why do you guys place so much value on marriage and the nuclear family...

Why do you guys place so much value on marriage and the nuclear family? The nuclear family and long term relationships are simply not as stable as people make them out to be. There is too much strain and pressure for them to work which is why, statistically speaking, they don't.

But Sup Forums is filled with reactionaries that believe marriage (a religious institution) is a good thing. It simply does not work and is not needed in this day in age. Do you actually think people take the vows seriously? Sure they say "till death do us part", but in the back of their mind they know they can get out of it whenever the fuck they want. The promise is meaningless. Marriage is meaningless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHdY7iYmeTg&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they don't
>it simply does not work
>is meaningless
Fantastic arguments my friend. Truly in this moment I am a white birthrate of 1.4

>why do you place value in the system that has been in place since the beginning of civilization

The data says otherwise, bitcj.

HNNNNGGG

>the things that kept societies stable for centuries simply don't work

It's necessary to raise kids correctly.

it's more than just a romantic gesture faggot, there are tax cuts and other shit not available to a single person

Not all parents are good parents and being confined only to your parents can be extremely bad for social development. School helps, but kids don't start school until they are 3-5 years old. That is simply too much time for a mother or father to stay at home raising a child. Missing out of job experience and other opportunities.

Is this bait or do you really believe this?

Worked so well for the negro community.

Fuck off Jew.

Planning on moving in with the mother-in-law soon.

Free childcare, reduced housing expenses, we all build equity together, not as many chores to do. And move into a bigger house.

Moving out for more than like a year is a Jewish trap. >"don't you want to experience freedom, goyim????"

I actually agree with OP.

I'm not interested in having kids or getting married. I feel living the hedonistic lifestyle and continually seeking pleasure should be our focus. The odds of us existing are near negligible, not even a rounding error. So why the fuck would I only want one pussy and some snot nosed kids.

Inb4 Jewish tricks

I'm white with great genetics and a high IQ, but I don't need to impress anyone here.

Peace niggas

A future where men and women never marry is horrible. Its fun fuck around when you're single but you never develop an actual relationship with someone.
This is like saying why do you guys want best friends? You can get 1000 friends on facebook and meet them at parties occasionally.
Personally its annoying how simple and small, talk is between people who occasionally speak. People I've known and stuck with for 10 years we can talk about anything and deeper shit.

>Why do you guys place so much value on marriage and the nuclear family?
Survival of the specie at the very least. Children coming from a two parent/two gender home typically do much better than 'alternative' family units (especially single mom families).

doesn't matter marriage will make a comeback anyways if you want it or not since islam will take over europe it will be similar to how niggers destroyed detroit the whites will start moving away until no room is left as the muslims will never stop sucking in welfare money and the whites will be removed i am talking about western europe....eastern europe will build a wall and nuke western europe i hope!!! youtube.com/watch?v=pHdY7iYmeTg&t=1s

god i just want to suck on her toes so badly

>getting married
>ever

You've been brainwashed by society user. Getting married isn't the purpose of your life. All those jocks getting married will eventually get cucked, have their wife get fat, work their asses off every fucking day for an ungrateful wife and kids and will hate their life in at least 10 years. At least.

Never get married. Pursue long-term relationships if you want, and settle down with a girl that you REALLY like and have known for a long time eventually. But never give a woman legal power over you, and always be open to leaving her. Enjoy your life and don't live for someone else.

Yes don't have kids goy, just live for mindless pleasure and consumerism.

Our generation will see a massive crisis of men and women around 50/60 killing themselves or going on shooting sprees. Once their looks are gone and the alcohol/drug use can’t be supported due to health issues and they get too old to travel people will have nothing to fall back on. No family to look after you. No loved ones to comfort you. No children to carry on your legacy. You will die alone as you lived. You obviously assign your life no meaning so you will die in vain with no purpose. Hate on I all you want but having a loving family is the greatest thing we can aspire to in this life, no matter how much leftists try to convince us otherwise.

but she fat? 0.o

not for you, you non-religious atheist fuck. you'll never understand, and you'll never under pro-life either, so go sit in the corner short pants.

Extended families are objectively better.

that just means itll be even better when she steps all over me, forcing me to tongue bathe her feet

I don't think I can marry an American woman. You're right the relationships that grade and the women get so self-centered.
The marriage is something we should strive towards. So much energy people spend in their twenties trying to get some pussy. When you hook up with women you don't get to know them, when it's over there is no going back. So if everyone wanted a free-for-all society, you only get to know the surface of someone and never see them again.
Society is broken and doesn't work with marriage now, but I strive to hope for it. Renting relationships in your life is such a normal thing for some people. All it does is devalue who people are mean to you.

>You've been brainwashed by society user.

The fuck you on about? Society SAYS to give all your money to some landlord Jew and that only losers live at home. In reality we're about to save over $1200 a month in housing alone. Then thousands more in child care.

Never mind me, I guess, enjoy blowing your money at da club!

It's pretty hard to meet a woman who is worth the diamond nowadays. Not talking about hot waifu, just simply someone who cares about others, is responsible, and isn't a terrible person.
I would not even entertain the thought of having a child until I meet that person. But once you do, you'll know she's the right person to marry. But the question is, "will you ever meet her."

To secure a future for my children

Hey guess what im all for western culture and nuclear family and will continue to push for it instead of this liberal garbage nonsense that is plaguing western society.

BUT if worse comes to worse and its either i support degenerate liberals/women and risk getting my head chopped off by sharia law or i convert to islam and get my loyal slavewife im most likely going to convert because right now it feels like western men are trying to take care of a crackhead girlfriend who wont stop taking crack when islam is offering them a loyal clean virgin.
I know it sounds awful as fuck but liberals are digging their own fucking grave by turning good western men into enemies of their own fucking home.

your stuff is worded differently but i have the same sentiment

pls post more of this thicc fuckcow

Marriage is meaningless to OP
OP is a faggot
Checks out.

The Nuclear Family is the base unit of Civilization. The Polygamous sexual drive is the base unit of tribalism.

Which is more honest?

Can you please tell me for a second, why the FUCK are you incels talking about "muh western civilization" when you're fucking NEET AUTISTS who have NO PLACE IN IT ANYWAY?

LMFAO. Modern women HATE YOU. That's the funniest thing about Sup Forums - PASTY SUBURBAN BOYS who have been INVISIBLE to women for their ENTIRE LIVES, talking about how "we need to defend mother europa". LMFAO.

"Western civilization" = western women, and WESTERN WOMEN DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE.

You're a pathetic, pasty boy who can't leave the house without ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO). How the FUCK are you going to "take back muh civilization" when you're fucking AFRAID OF WOMEN, let ALONE "the rapefugeeesss!!1111"? LMFAO.

Newsflash, modern women care about three things: fucking chad, taking drugs, and "pursuing their career first". The last thing on EARTH they care about is "muh faith in god", lmfao. NOBODY NORMAL IS RELIGIOUS IN 2017.

Not everyone has a rotten mind user.
Is meaningless if u are a piece of shit
this
Do you know the concept of family or grandparents?

shitposting aside i fucking know this as a fact and its just fucking stubborness that keeps me pushing to defend it when its obvious as fuck ive been turned into enemy of the state and i have no place here

>NOBODY NORMAL IS RELIGIOUS IN 2017
theres billions of muslims, hindus and catholic hispanics that disagree

Back in the day women didn't have rights and men were willing to settle to start a family.

Chubby girls have the feet. I want feet to be smooth, not all skeletor-like and knobby. How the fuck would a knobby footjob feel good?

Women should be soft. Skinny girl's feet are for low test losers. Chubby girls without a doubt have tighter pussies, too. Every skinny girl I've ever fucked has been a blown out roastie. Feel free to prove me wrong.

>calls people incels pejoratively
>is obviously an incel
Just make yourself into what women want. Exercise, and achieve and women will come to you.

>t. married for 20 odd yrs, couple of kids

Give me empircal data showing
>There is too much strain and pressure for them to work which is why, statistically speaking, they don't.
is true. I'll wait. I can because I know you're wrong.

>Not all parents are good parents and being confined only to your parents can be extremely bad for social development. School helps, but kids don't start school until they are 3-5 years old. That is simply too much time for a mother or father to stay at home raising a child. Missing out of job experience and other opportunities.
This is why until the last 40 yrs or so at least 1 parents has chosen to stay home. You can blame women's empowerment from the 60's or the rising cost of living. But if you look at single parent families vs. nuclear you'll find that single parents are financially more stressed.

Bait.
>biting
They don't work out because people are lazy and don't want to put in the effort.
Been married 13 years, 4 kids, life is hard but working it out is so much more rewarding.
>stop quitting, everyone!

>nuclear family

Nice Jewish propaganda. Multi-generational households on family-owned land with multiple properties is the real redpill.

>Children grow up playing in nature with their siblings and cousins
>Constant access to grandparents ensures the transmission of traditional values to the children
>Children learn valuable skills while growing produce and raising animals
>Close proximity to several authority figures ensures minimum debauchery/degeneracy
>The importance of blood and family is learned innately without noticing, it is obvious
>The boys of the family are free to go into the world to sire children at their own discretion due to the stability that their living situation guarantees
>Basically the responsibilities of a "NEET" with some occasional maintenance and none of the guilt

Only play the nine-to-five corporate game as long as you have to. Dance with the devil and get your money and then leave the rest behind when you can. Guarantee stability for your family for generations and buy land. Build some properties. Work the land and make it livable. Remember, we all need to outbreed the minorities. We won't be able to do that with a suburban home and two neat honor roll students. You may have to sacrifice some modern comforts, but you can rest easy knowing that struggle is the only source of strength in the world.

Blood and Soil is a real thing and not just some romantic thought when you literally have your own soil that was toiled over by your literal bloodline for generations.

The "nuclear family" is a Jewish plot to create multiple taxpaying households between the extended family.

They also believe the white picket fence 50's era was the golden era. The same era that started giving birth to weaker men because they lived such sheltered lives.

PROTIPS:
>WYOMING
>White alone percent: 92.8% (There are whiter states along the east coast but they are full of isolated and sheltered progressive baby boomer intellectuals who will poison your children, I haven't seen a minority with my own eyes in a decade aside from a self-avowed "Native American" at the DMV last year)
>$800/acre is the statewide average for good land with naturally nutritious soil, you can find land for MUCH if you don't mind driving a bit further to get to town (VERY cheap compared to all other states)
>A sincere "frontier culture" has survived from the nation's founding here (not in the disingenuous Texas style)
>NO state permit is required WHATSOEVER to possess a rifle, shotgun or handgun

Wyoming is a place full of conservative white families with cheap land and no gun laws. Come home American man.

the nuclear family was designed to destroy the actual family, which involves all of your "extended" family, your aunts uncles and cousins, who used to live in much closer proximity with each other. The idea behind this is of course that people are easier to control when they don't have a group identity. you start by reducing the size of their family to just mom, dad, and the kids, and then eventually you break up the entire family entirely so it becomes every man for himself. The people who are pushing this of course do not practice this, which is what Sup Forums has caught on to, and why we're all so pissed off, because we realized we've been played by people who preach liberalism publicly but practice conservatism privately.

There can't be no nuclear family. Someone has raise the kids and that's a full-time job. Women with child wishes entering the workforce en masse have sparked a vicious cycle. Now having a child means losing out on valuable paid working-hours. This is not only detrimental to the kid but to the stability of the family unit as a whole, effectively leading to a much higher rate of divorces. At this point a mother has to work again, since she can't rely on the partners income anymore(or was a single mother in the first place). This is where daddy state swoops in and promises to take care of the kid and second income. so she can fully focus on her career and maximize stress levels.

Now the state system has effectively gained access to 100% of the adult workforce aswell as full control over the indoctrination of the next generation of people.

I'm pretty sure it won't be so easy for them to divorce that one.

Like an user once said: "Men once decided to take of their womens chains. Women will decide who puts them back on again."

t. never even been with a woman (fat or skinny)

People live longer. Marriage was a concept when people lived to 25 and women died in childbirth. It was never designed to be an 80 year slog.

Extended family you stupid faggot; nuclear family is already losing.

This post translate to

Men: Become tranny freaks and saw your penis off and commit suicide

Women: Ride the cock carousel and get murdered by Jamal

Because kids
I came from a broken home.
If I'm lucky, by 35 I will have a semi-stable life that isn't plagued by thoughts of suicide.
Gambling with the lives of children just to get your dick wet is one of the most despicable things a person can do.

You have a point, though your conclusions are wrong. People lack the core values that strengthen relationships.

currently dating a grl that size, have always gone for skinny/average sized grls before.
The sex is fucking amazing and she doesn't say no to anything, literally just used her head like a fleshlight and face fucked the shit out of her.
she didn't complain once, swallowed everything and kept going by herself because I honestly thought I was going to injure her neck I was moving her head so fast.
I think I'm in love Sup Forums

The destruction of the family unit has been in place since the Rockefellers funded the feminist movement. Yes the Rockefellers. Look that shit up. Divide and conquer. Can't have families all over the country who are united. Cause that makes us strong. This isn't a new tactic.

>The nuclear family and long term relationships are simply not as stable as people make them out to be. There is too much strain and pressure for them to work which is why, statistically speaking, they don't.
actually, statistically speaking, children that grow up in a house with both of their biological parents outperform and are more well adjusted than their peers who grow up in single parent, or gay parent households. in other words, fuck off and die you stupid piece of shit

thicc is superior, remember that the ideal child bearing body fat percentage for a woman is 30-35%

otherwise you end up with autism babies

that woman is fat, not thicc. this is thicc
pleb.

Simply don't work
Simply not possible
Simply not stable
Simply not needed
Simply meaningless
Simply regressive
Simply patriarchal
Simply current year

English motherfucker, do you even . . .

You know which white populations have the lowest divorce rates, that also have the highest consistent population growth rates? Those that embrace CHRISTIANITY!!!!!

That's right, Amish, Mennonite, Poland. Protestant, Protestant, and Catholicism. All white, all married, all conservative (for the most part) and all consistently growing for some time now.
> user, why does this matter?
There's a reason why you see (((them))) make so many threads against it on here. There's a reason why (((they))) hate it so much. Not only does it preach that all our lives matter, redemption is for those who ask for it, etc., but it also is the ONLY religion on earth to actually call out Jewry!

It's time to make Christianity great again.

>Newsflash, modern women care about three things: fucking chad, taking drugs, and "pursuing their career first".

I know plenty of girls who are not like this. But they all go to church, are virgins, and have a good relationship with their fathers.

So by your definition they are not "normal" because muh current year.

t. actual "NEET Autist" faggot who got rejected the one time he asked a girl out

Where do people get off calling marriage "obsolete"? What makes marriage "unnecessary"? That people are "freer" to be selfish and hedonistic (in the non-philosophical sense), focused on the satiation of their own base desires? Is that "progress", to be "freer" to be lowly beasts?

That's regression. Marriage is what's progress. It is civilization.

When marriage was about a man buying a wife from her father, with the understanding by all parties that the wife would be the man's property to do what he pleased with, marriage worked fine. Knowing that they would be put to death for acting like a whore kept most wives chaste.

The trouble began when women began insisting they were human beings with rights and men with the sense to know better started believing them.

>Newsflash, whiney hypocritical manchildren care about three things: wanking to 2D loli hentai, taking drugs, and "taking the redpill" while sponging off mum&dads/the govt.s gibsmedats.
Tidied that up for you m8.

then
fat>thicc

>When marriage was about a man buying a wife from her father, with the understanding by all parties that the wife would be the man's property to do what he pleased with, marriage worked fine.
>he doesn't understand how a dowry works or that most of the 3rd world have been doing that shit for fucking eons

learn how 2 reason cunt.

People aren't property. What gives you the right to cheat? Your magical tiny penis?

i bet you play a lot of videogames

>religious institution
only in so far as we wished to lend further sacrality to an essentially societal - and thus deeply human - function. i rather doubt you've transcended humanity.

Happiness is relative. Hedonism and selfish pursuits of wanton joy can last only so long before you get too old for it or it gets too old for you.

What are your plans for happiness once you are 30? 40? 50? and so on. You got a long life to live, and there are few things that give a person true purpose to live. For some it sex, hobbies, work, or public status. For many others who want to forget mundane repetition or the rat race, its family. Sorry you anons can find a wifey. I honestly find that failed relationships mostly stem from males lacking leadership skills.

This is my dream

Know a guy whose family has ranched in West Texas for generations. They own thousands of acres. It took 30 minutes just to get from the gate to the house. I'd settle for a fraction of a percent of that.

Soon we'll all have sex robots anyways

for a marriage to work, last forever, and produce a good family unit really isn't that complicated. all you need is respect, fidelity, and an ability to make up. I'm married 14 years and couldn't be happier.

Bullshit, they don't work out so much anymore because of no fault divorce and feminism. Also marriage isn't a religious institution in many countries so you're wrong about that as well

you can get married more than once. what's the problem? if you don't like it get divorced.

a life without challenges to partake in and obstacles to overcome is a shallow life and doesnt give you many of the experiences of life.

may as well get your dues and deeds in before you die because nobody will remember you for very long anyway.

in other words, dont you want to be used up and dried out by the time you die? or would you rather be fresh and clean, not having experienced anything but sensory pleasures?

OPPRESSION!!

EVERY person I know from a broken home or lost their father early are ALL fucked in the head. But they're all pretty average IQ for whiteys so they survive ok mostly self sabotaging themselves rather than causing any real harm.

Now breed generations of nig nogs in urban areas in broken homes and unstable environments and with a 20% lower IQ on average AND emotional issues all swarming around the place with nothing to do, no work ethic,easy access to guns, drugs etc.

Welcome to America.

They dont need gun laws, they need parenting laws.

>There is too much strain and pressure for them to work which is why, statistically speaking, they don't.

4u

Fuck off, my gf is a 10/10 meme queen who I met through this site and I'm going to marry impregnate. Put yourself out there brahs there are qts lurking who want to just get impregnated and want real men.

Women need marriage, it gives us purpose and meaning, you cannot take that away from us bros, please have some mercy, not all whamen are selfish bitches, some of us just want to be your loyal sluts

What we need is forced sterilization of every nog.

I kissed my girlfriend and had sex w/ her vagina, lost myself in the act kinda so it was intense but i can't say how rough.
I kinda 'bit' her nipples with my lips over my teeth. Kinda wincing over THAT...

Sounds good. Location?

me 2

I'm a fan of the orangutan model. Males fuck as many bitches as they can and the bitches are left to raise kids on their own.

Obviously this will only work with whites.

She's mine m80 we just came together.
See
They exist.

A family can be very stable, much more stable and healthier than the single life bs for you and your kids.

The problem is that people have become too selfish and only put value into there own instant gratification.

That's what nigs already do.

Who's the weenie genie?

Viktoria Manas, she's Russian.

Just because the people surrounding you are pieces of shit, doesn't mean everyone is.

The only divorce in my circle of friends and family was because the husband was insane, brandishing his gun and destroying his workplace with a sledge hammer.

Long term marriages are actually very commonplace and are good for the health and well-being of all those involved.

>statistically speaking
>gives no statistics

That woman needs to put down the fork. Her obesity will kill her.

Damn. I should take a visit.