/FWG/ Fashwave General

For the sharing and discussion of Alt-Right and Fashy music -Fashwave.

Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4K64uSgSEio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMF7Bc-vjJE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pqgv65j3uBo
youtube.com/watch?v=rM4AMxW7p6o
youtube.com/watch?v=uu-HncPDoWY
soundcloud.com/mussolinidreams/far-left-defector
youtu.be/cyrYnAGk13s
youtube.com/watch?v=We6JwKK_QMY
youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=EMF7Bc-vjJE

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Also if you cück gonna post some low res shit, consider suicide.

is tron fashwave?

oc

Too schizo. Less is more.

more oc

These threads are gayer than George Michaels ex husband

Your own capital city is majority non white. One should not throw stones from glass houses.

I have a request for you talented who anons out there. I’m thinking pic related would be a pretty good fashwave pic. Maybe the black sun can be in the background, and the caption can read “the fire rises”

Another vantage point

One should Fucketh offeth memeth flag

That's where flash wave gays belong looking at pictures to make yourself feel like you arent 12% Mohawk or whatever they are called you'd know chief
>HUHH THE WHITE MAN WILL RISE AGAIN
That's why op has a meme flag because he's terrified of the ridicule

are you the creator of these songs?

You’re a literal cuck.

maybe if there's a higher res one

>Americans
suspiciously brown

It's okay to be white

I know this band isnt right wing but gawtdamn meh maines dis sheiitt guddd
youtube.com/watch?v=Pqgv65j3uBo

Here's one, there's less flares but it's a higher res.

youtube.com/watch?v=rM4AMxW7p6o
youtube.com/watch?v=uu-HncPDoWY

You'll still burn after the race war you and all the cringewave boys

Stay mad Ahmed. Your people will be drowned in sea

these memes suck & you suck

Can someone shoop this so it looks like the crowd extends all the way to the horizon, and add some stormy clouds too?

That's my favorite photo.

Why the fuck isn't that centered? It is pissing me off right now.

Don't pay attention guys. The bongs go to jail if they say otherwise

bro i have posted that pic before. can you do more??

Hmm... When did you post this? I made it a couple days ago for a twitter banner on my user account..

Why use moon runes?

i looked a little closer and it was a different pic. but this is the pic i thought it was initially.

>user account
what's your twitter handle? would know people to pay you for these designs.

Woke hours
soundcloud.com/mussolinidreams/far-left-defector

Will do Tyrone you should make a picture with the words
"pretending to white for 200 years"

Don’t want to seem like I’m trying to shill my twitter account on here, but fuck it. Pretty insignificant account honestly. Only fired it up after my last account got permanently suspended last fall during the election season.

@noncompliant001

Reclaim our Future
Name the JQ
youtu.be/cyrYnAGk13s

No worries dude. The base pic I used was this one, then just edited it a good deal and added the text

Very nice

how would you guys describe how fashwave and vaporwave in general uses post-modern art styles to deconstruct the art itself while adding a classical aesthetic to it at the same time
its fascinating to me

The irony is palpable.
More VHS nostalgia and 1970's futurism and less fucky colours. Although they have their place
It is cringy when its awful. But it can just be a bit of fun. Its a private bit of expression among Sup Forums dwelling young europeans who yearn for the future that has been robbed from them. The one they read about it books from the 80's about cold fusion and space colonization. Plus its good workout and driving music.
>youtube.com/watch?v=We6JwKK_QMY

At least we’re not a minority in our capital. Thanks to bongs, the unholy offspring of these two, if male, will make the WE WUZ KANGZ meme come true.

I love this one:

C Y B E R N ∆ Z I - Blitzkrieg of Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ

Are you aware that there is no evidence linking that quote to Aristotle?

Marcus Aurelius persecuted Christians

Who the fuck knows if most of the texts attributed to Aristotle are actually his.

Its a shame most of his work was lost. On of the greatest men to walk the face of the earth.

To bad he didn't finish the job.

>At least we’re not a minority in our capital

DC is 49% Black, 43% white

L M A O

And?

Fuck that slave morality kike bullshit.

All non whites are beasts and the bible says so. No wonder you wish we were all dead

>steal an old and busted gimmick and slap it onto natsoc in a vain attempt to be trendy, memey and """"on flick""""
Fashwave is factually just "how do you do, fellow kids", everything comes off as insincere and forced. Sup Forums is better than this, step up, guys.