Have you ever cut anyone out of your life for their political views?

Have you ever cut anyone out of your life for their political views?

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/angela-lansbury-says-attractive-women-share-the-blame-1820810302
unvis.it/avclub.com/angela-lansbury-says-attractive-women-share-the-blame-1820810302
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, I just offend them as much as I can at thanksgiving

My parents did me - I'm not a leftarded communist. And they wanted me to divorce because my wife became disabled.

Everything had started to take shape after I was red-pilled, the elites, these conspiracies. At first I was in awe at Sup Forumss endless pursuit of some greater knowledge and at the time i was mildly impressed if not for the racism and misogyny mixed in with these truths.

Something changed in me. I started to become jaded, nothing seemed right anymore. My relationships turned into dull conversations and people whom I was personally connected with suddenly disappeared from my life. My own family began to despise me the further down I went and before long I was wholly alone.

I asked myself, what good is it to isolate myself in loneliness when all i have are these facts. In a world where the only thing keeping us from ending ourselves is the machine that we so desperately try to detach from. The tunnel I've passed into is endless. And it seems the light at the end is just an illusion. I have to go back.

My sister did

What happened to waifu?

is been a gay lesbian political because I cut my sister off for being a dyke lesbian

No, I'm not a bitch

nope.

We just agreed not to discuss politics. I was cut off by a black friend for reading a bunch of Ron Paul quotes (unknown at the time to him) when describing my political idealogy.

He thought they were all great... then I said it was Ron Paul and he lost his shit and hasnt spoken to me in 5 years. I feel like part of it is he got a mental illness though as apparently he stopped talking to everyone.

Sort of.
My younger brother and I used to be close. He got married and cut his balls off and put them in his wife’s purse. He told everyone for a full year he’d move to Australia if trump won. Trump won and he started to bitch about everything like a tumblr meme.

I really stopped talking to him because my father is dying of cancer and my brother can’t even find a day to visit because he lives four hours away. He’s just separated himself from the family. I think the measure of a man is to do what you say you’d do, and he lost my respect by spending a whole year threatening my parents he’d take the kids and move to Australia, IF. And when IF actually happened, he just cries constantly like a blue haired feminist.

The fact that this is such a common story should be immensely concerning. It speaks to how thoroughly the family unit has been broken apart. A family more than anything should be able and willing to support each other regardless of politics.

Women aren't worth wasting time discussing politics - or anything important - with.

Look at that cunts Twitter handle. Fucking standard narcissistic bitch.

Back to the past, samurai jack

Yes. I told my old leftwing friends I wouldn't hang out with them anymore. Now I drink and browse pol more then I used to.

No fewer than 250 people, most of them former college classmates. It's not that I can't abide someone being wrong (what is often euphamistically referred to as "holding a contrary opinion"), I simply cannot stomach the following:

1. Having one's life dominated by Trump-induced derangement to such an extent that scarcely an hour passes without making some obnoxious remark about him via social media.

2. An air of condescending smugness and self-rightousness paradoxically supported by beliefs which are flat-out and demonstrably wrong, often followed with an air of hostile superiority once that paradox is demonstrated.

3. Relatedly, that "I fucking love science!" hypocrisy which means only "I love using evolutionary theory to berate Christians but will flatly refuse to accept that same science when it demonstrates cognitive and other major differences between racial groups".

So, anyone who demonstrates an excess of those qualities gets frozen out of my life. I'm amazed at how quickly noticed and how anus-snookered they got when I explained why, and further amazed at the lengths these people have gone to to exact revenge, usually by defaming me. I have never met anyone so fucking smugly pious as a post-Obama leftist of any stripe.

>belly button lint connoisseur
wtf?

*than

Yeah, my entire family are Trump-supporting pseudo-fascists who genuinely don't understand how only white people can be racist in America, and become flabbergasted assholes when confronted with that fact.
They have some degree of intelligence, though, like an apes ability to use basic tools and have some coherent sense of self, but by and large their development is so entrenched that they're not worth acknowledging as... well, people anymore.
I cut them out, and only deal with them as much as I need to.

>breaking someone by quoting Ron Paul at them
I hope this is real

No, my political views aren't the entire focus of my identity, unlike liberals

>Have you ever cut anyone out of your life for their political views?
I only cut people out of my life for their actions and voting doesn't count because it's a mutually consented agreement.

I know and knew people who have.

Trump supporters, foilhats and people who feel certain Mohamad was a paedophile and all Muslims practice taqiyya etc. do it more than 'the left' do.
In my experience, Trump supporters who claim it happened to them were jerks and whataboutists who spread fake news, Gish galloped and accused all the time without realising they lost credibility every time.

The only time I've seen it happen among people who like intelligent discussions it was Brits asking Brexiters to unfriend them on facebook.

checked, actually it came from AV Club article about how Angela Lansbury isn't woke enough

avclub.com/angela-lansbury-says-attractive-women-share-the-blame-1820810302

Yes i shut down an entire business to fuck the liberals using it. Then I reopened it with a conservative right-wing Flair to the entire business are they can't do shit about it I have enough money I didn't care

Archived that for you
unvis.it/avclub.com/angela-lansbury-says-attractive-women-share-the-blame-1820810302

What a goddamn drama queen

Yup. Slowly but surely I am eliminating anyone that supported Hillary from my life. There are only two kinds of people who supported her though, losers and liars.

underrated post

>I have never met anyone so fucking smugly pious as a post-Obama leftist of any stripe.

They are truly horrible people. Once you understand that most of them do it out of desperation, it makes sense. Their lives are filled with sorrow, all they can do is lash out.

Is it really a family if they don't agree on basic values?

Someone who has been brainwashed by leftist propaganda no longer belongs to their family, they belong to the leftist propaganda machine.

>Whataboutists
These fucking kikes have invented a new fallacy. Someone is wrong if they bring up a relevant example.

moneybro may i have some shekels

Fuck my whole family who brought me into life and loved me even though I'm a faggot and it was her TURN WAAAAAH

I'm afraid of being in a building with my family mother and step father, that also houses firearms cause guns are totally unpredictable murderers and I'm a faggot and it was her TURN WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

what a faggot, hope he goes trans in CA and gets AIDS before defecting to the Islamic State and being used as a fuckslave

Exactly this. And I'd put money on the indoctrination coming from his university.

>abandoning your family muh left/right paradigm
literally brainlet tier

It's much more sinister than that. This is exactly the sort of behaviour you would expect from a brainwashed cult member.