RED PILL CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

Help me out Sup Forums....I figure that this time of the year is the perfect time to subtly red pill family members with some choice literature. My parents are pretty blue-pilled although my father hides his power level pretty well.

Can Sup Forums help point me in the right direction? Can't be too esoteric or 1488 as that will put them off. They know my true power level so they will be wary of what I give them.

What is some introductory Sup Forums approved literature for boomers that still take msm as gospel?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Penn-Jillette/e/B000AP7XAA
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5gut7r/red_pill_books_compilation_v3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LiL PEEP merchandise. Not interested in anything else.

So a bunch of painkillers? Think my mum's sorted in that department kek

Good, then this topic can be sage'd and forgotten.

I understand how hard it must have been growing up and seeing Timmy next door open up all those fabulous presents on Christmas day whilst you sat there eating gefilte fish bemoaning your parents lack of faith and your lack of foreskin.

Kys

I'm Japanese, retard, we all celebrate christmas. Your thread was a complete failure because you're an unfunny loser.

>coming to Sup Forums for humour only
FORGIVUNESS PREASE

commit seppuku you shrimp-dick

I told you your fuckin' cocksuckin' little thread is over, faggot, get the fuck off my site with this shit.

>my site
wewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Now that I know this topic triggers you so much and turns you from yellow into a nice shade of red, expect a lot more of these popping up on """your site""" :^)

Give her a four pack of Mother from your energy drinks fridge.

> trying to bump your own thread for attention
lmao

But user I'm trying to DE-calcify her pineal gland
>in b4 jokes about calcifying your mum's glands etc.

Top kek bro, red pilling is for faggots

Literature from NEETbux beta faggot, continue masturbating to your mom desu.

why do you only post pictures of lil peep you faggot

It must be painful to identify with 2 cultures but be accepted by neither, pic related gookbro

forgot pic Samurai Steve

how about you give them some redpilled artwork?

u mad bro

> pic related
> forgets pic

Fucking PITIFUL.

rap lives dont matter

dragon dildos

Thanks for the (you) Samurai Steve

She's already got enough and they're expensive desu

Give them something waay too expensive. This way you jew them and make them in debt for you for at least a couple of months.

Why are Wagyu Burgers like you over priced and ultimately unsatisfying?

Not a bad idea user

Get something they wear every day, like a necklace for your mother haha.

> Australian complaining about excessive prices
> 300/g for shit-tier cocaine

Pathetic.

Because they weren't properly cultivated in the internment camps

Bump for interest

Said he wanted red pill reading material, not 3-ply

>supporting the cocaine trade
>being this blue-pilled

Do you flat-faced gooks even have septums??

radical son by David Horowitz. He’s one of the chosen people so pol probably hates him, but it’s literally a biography about a Marxist getting redpilled.

Best to start with humor and sophistication.

Tom Sharp - Ancestral Vices

I don't give a fuck, faggot, it's nigger garbage.

Seems like you have to focus your energy on your father. No great book tips here off the top of my head, I'll give it a thought. The internet will red pill them like nothing else, so I'd definitely drive him there. Watch a bunch of red pill youtube vids from their IP address, to influence their 'adviced for you' video's.

>They know my true power level so they will be wary of what I give them.
they have already received their gift. go in peace my friend.

the shit poster we need.

Thanks user. I agree that humour is the best starting point. I mean it's why we're all here, right?

If that's why we were here, everybody would have vacated your shitty ass thread two dozen posts ago.

Fuckin' bitch.

You're still here Samurai Steve, bumping this thread nicely for more visibility. Thank (you) so much!

He is fucking filthy but in such a sophisticated way, never laughed so hard in my life. Great use of vocabulary and not PC at all. Midgets, a fat retarded women addicted to american wrestling..it has it all

If you're keep on going for a book, focus on where their convictions are the strongest and arguments the weakest. Divide their convictions in categories: feminism, political systems, nationalism. Find the perfect book to crush those particular beliefs.

My guess for the easiest path is probably through libertarianism. Get a book from a likable well know celeb, Vegas magician Penn Jillette for example. Haven't read any of his stuff, but I know he's a staunch libertarian (and constitutionalist).

amazon.com/Penn-Jillette/e/B000AP7XAA

I haven't bumped this thread since your first reply, when I realized you're an autistic loser.

Also see reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5gut7r/red_pill_books_compilation_v3/

LMAO

Hear that, AUSTRALIA? Go pick a book off fuckin' REDDIT you FAG!

Are you the new avaterfag? I heard we were due for another one soon.

Have fun browsing REDDIT for your christmas gifts, BITCH!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I think I've figured it out and can explain it in a form that should be familiar to your culture

>What is my prob-rem?
>I have small penis size
>So, I am angry

Get back to me when you start growing a beard

That isn't an argument, nice try though FAGGOT.

with you and the Mina Ashido poster I'll never get bored. May you recieve the blessings of banter and ban evasion, ghost of Lil Peep.

Ahhh makes sense that your hero was a degenerate bisexual rapper. Neither gay nor straight and accepted by neither community.

A bit like how you're not entirely American, not entirely Japanese and will never be accepted by either. Feeling lonely Samurai Steve?

Noooooot an aaaaaargumeeeent, retaaaaaard.