What do you think about Bitcoin over 10K? Sign of mass adoption now or just the latest run?

What do you think about Bitcoin over 10K? Sign of mass adoption now or just the latest run?

Hoping this is the case. I've got some bitcoin pocket change, mainly LTC. But I will certainly buy back in on a big dip

This time it’s different.

Look at the market value

Your ID is literally cuKd

Seriously are you even trying?

woah

The market value is based on demand. There is no economy backing it. Nothing changes hands but the transaction for the """Investment""".

So you’re saying it’s a fugazi?

The exchanges have so much fucking money

Why is it rising so much in value when you still can’t use it to buy anything?

Isn’t it literally just people trying to get rich so they buy it?

I just wish someone would donate a fraction of a bitcoin to my blogspot. :(

Do you write smut, my corpulent colonial friend?

i am not a btc bull, but what do you mean you can't buy anything??

It would be a much shorter list to try to write down what you can't buy with bitcoin

It's still shady as fuck. The fees to cash out and the wait because institutions want it up and more people giving in cash to pay others out a week or more later. This is what a bubble is like.

He means buying directly with bitcoin as opposed to using something that converts BTC to cash and back. I've seen a lot of the latter, but seeing companies taking bitcoin directly is way less common.

>what is manipulation
Literally a very small minority owns large amounts of btc which they just sell and buy to increase prices

Nothing needs bitcoin. It's blowing up because of wannacrypt and speculation. It could very well become worth more but it could just as easily fail right now.

Latest run? The wall street cabal will start publishing hit pieces after Christmas, and the price will plummet. Maybe a story about how bit coin can breach your identity, which is kinda true because you can see previous owner/transfer, couple with usage issues and dark web transactions. Maybe high prpfile arrest with drugs and bitcoin or push dredpirateroberts narrative. Price will drop below$500, they'll buy them all up again, sell high in 18 months, and the cycle will repeat itself...

well overstock.com takes it directly.. can't find what you want there?

digits for truth, how can we short it with an etrade account?

I read it as Cucked 4 Ed

Homo cuck

My poker site takes BTC.

Cucked 4x ed.
Ed, Edd and Eddy fucked his wife.

cucked 4 times erectile dysfunction

>This time it’s different.
its always "different."

t. investor who learned the hard way