This thin-skinned faggot will never accomplish shit. Even if we gave him 20 years

This thin-skinned faggot will never accomplish shit. Even if we gave him 20 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

magapill.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do it. I dare you ;^)

Stop projecting

Fuck you, Trump is the Man!

it would still be 4d chess though a bunch of 15 year olds on a jap trap cartoon website told me

the reaction to him being president is basically draining the swamp for him

this
OP kill yourself faggot, Trump already has done more, and BETTER than onigger

Gay OP.

He turned liberals into endless salt factories. Everything else is bonus. I already got what I wanted.

>thin-skinned faggot
>gets called "RACIST OL STUPID FAT CHEETO MECHA HITLER 2000" everyday by millions of people on TV stations and social media every day

Nice try faggot. You wouldn't last one day in his shoes.

When people keep throwing my shit out its pretty hard to do you little faggot

Bow to your king!

I'm pretty sure I could fuck a slavic whore and golf all day.

Oh wait...she doesn't fuck him anymore.

He kept Hillary out of office.

Six weeks before even taking office, he'd already accomplished more than most presidents have for our country.

Hi, Reddit. Remember when most Sup Forumslocks wanted Trump to go in and fuck the system in the ass? Pepperidge Farms remembers, you shit skin cock mongling MAGApede.

>thin-skinned faggot
Wrong

He made you angry. So I'm calling it a win.

It's all about the Deplorables! They hate us cus they ain't us!

Kek you are a delusional faggot

Ya jealous of your President, rabbi?

www.MAGApill.com

Holy shit you're retarded lmao

So much buttmad on the left today. Wonder if it has anything to do with just how much MAGAPOTUS is accomplishing, despite their pathetic efforts to thwart him.

>thin skinned
all he ever gets in the media over here and from the looks of media around the world is criticism from left leaning journos and news sites.
Still he cruises along and smiles, that's not thin skinned lad.

There is no way you can be so divorced from reality and have any success in life you nigger

Someone's on the rag.

>le 71 year doesnt fuck anymore, what a loser!

So Hillary totally fucks, or is that just your nighttime go-to?

Prove Melania didn't file divorce papers after the Pussy Grab video
>you can't

true that

Push your luck and maybe he takes 20 years.

Maybe you could if you actually applied yourself instead of shitposting on a Cambodian cooking board.

magapill.com/
/thread

Has already acomplished about 50% of what he set out to, and he hasn't even been in office a full year. He's got more done in his first year than pretty much any other US president has in a full two terms. In other words, you done goofed, and should get some cream for the apparent butthurt you suffer from.